Global warming may be driving the East Coast chill

This is the reason the name was switched to climate change
The name was never switched, that you believe it was switched is a testament to your complete STUPIDITY!!!!

1984 ...the name always changed you indoctrinate good ball

Greenpeace Wages Red War (how many knew of their Communist connections???)

It's always switched ever since the commie bastard fruit loop hippies took over green peace in the early 1970s

Greenpeace Wages Red War (how many knew of their Communist connections???)
The New American ^ | November 19, 1990 | Bryan Ellison

Posted on 4/10/2005, 11:24:15 AM by TapTheSource

Greenpeace Wages Redwar

(The New American, Nov. 19, 1990)

The targeted nations of the North Atlantic (In yellow...see original link for map)

Because of the growing environmentalist fad of the last few years, much of the public has invested nearly blind faith in organizations claiming to play David to the Goliath of environmental exploitation. Among the leading beneficiaries of this public trust has been the international activist organization Greenpeace. The group began with a 1971 protest against US testing of nuclear weapons, which it followed up with an attempt to physically block French nuclear testing in 1972 by sailing a boat too close to the testing area. Similar actions were carried out during the early 1970s, and Greenpeace offices were opened in several European nations. Restructuring in 1983 took the organization away from its previous broadly-based democratic structure, effectively concentrating policy control in the hands of a small international board; in the United States, all Greenpeace offices were united into a single national headquarters

images (20).jpeg
images (19).jpeg

Why does the right hate science?

Can we sue them and their worshipped corporate overlords when things get bad?
The RIGHT doesn't hate SCIENCE. The RIGHT hates the LEFT'S abuse of science through THEORY that cannot be replicated nor observed ---- yet labeling it the truth.

We don't. We hate politicized science.
What? Science has to be politicized if it is as damaging as some of these issues are. It has to enter the political realm. It's good to have a debate about it. We just can't let corporate interests twist or defeat legit concerns.

The RIGHT doesn't hate SCIENCE. The RIGHT hates the LEFT'S abuse of science through THEORY that cannot be replicated nor observed ---- yet labeling it the truth.

...through politics to redistribute wealth thru the pretense of man made climate change.

What? Science has to be politicized if it is as damaging as some of these issues are. It has to enter the political realm. It's good to have a debate about it. We just can't let corporate interests twist or defeat legit concerns.
Lol...the government is going to do what is in the interest of corporations no matter what...don't you know that the largest corporations wrote the regulations they have to abide by?

We can't let poor people freeze to death either now can we? With junk science so people in Germany have to pay 2 to three times higher in electrical bills then the US..we can't have hundreds of thousands of people dying in thrid world nations from indoor smoke inhalation..give them cheap fossil fuel.

If global warming is as dire a situation as the left claims, the measures to stop or slow the process should have never been politicized...the government should have simply done what needed to be done to stop or slow the process. Politicizing a supposed life or death situation is the last thing you'd do if it were the type of threat y'all claim it is.

Can we sue your ilk when electric bills get 5 times higher for your asinine junk science and figure out 100 years from now with new technology and data that you were full of shit today January 7th 2017?

You tell us why the left hates science and thinks a fetus is not a baby, or the left thinks there is 57 genders?
A fetus isn't a baby. It has a below 100% chance of fully developing and surviving into a born baby. My friends had 4 miscarriages and a still born trisomy case. Now they are pregnant again. The fetus didn't naturally turn into a baby in any of those cases. I don't like abortion and I think some women take it for granted but it's the better option of two bad options. If we managed some of the surrounding social aspects better, it would be less of a problem. Less women would seek abortion.

I don't know much about the gender thing but my hunch is that in a more free and safe society and with social media, these folks are speaking their minds more. So it might have been around for a lot longer, like gay behavior, but it was not known openly to be prevalent. Why does it happen? I think it could be genetic and/or related to pollutants affecting brain development and/or related to parenting. Anywhich way, once they are born and are a citizen they have rights. I don't research this type of thing and wouldn't be comfortable commiting to explanations like you guys do.

You tell us why the left hates science and thinks a fetus is not a baby, or the left thinks there is 57 genders?
A fetus isn't a baby. It has a below 100% chance of fully developing and surviving into a born baby. My friends had 4 miscarriages and a still born trisomy case. Now they are pregnant again. The fetus didn't naturally turn into a baby in any of those cases. I don't like abortion and I think some women take it for granted but it's the better option of two bad options. If we managed some of the surrounding social aspects better, it would be less of a problem. Less women would seek abortion.

I don't know much about the gender thing but my hunch is that in a more free and safe society and with social media, these folks are speaking their minds more. So it might have been around for a lot longer, like gay behavior, but it was not known openly to be prevalent. Why does it happen? I think it could be genetic and/or related to pollutants affecting brain development and/or related to parenting. Anywhich way, once they are born and are a citizen they have rights. I don't research this type of thing and wouldn't be comfortable commiting to explanations like you guys do.

Say what? So in your world a human fetus can be born a lollipop?

Please explain how I, as a Conservative, hates science ?
That's how your party always acts. I assume you hate science if you are voting for them.

How do we hate science? please explain we are the adults in the room here, we don't know how munch man contributes to climate change and how much is natural variation..

You have to be fiscal responsible here and understand that the climate change politics has been around since the 1970s..

Please explain how I, as a Conservative, hates science ?
That's how your party always acts. I assume you hate science if you are voting for them.

How do we hate science? please explain we are the adults in the room here, we don't know how munch man contributes to climate change and how much is natural variation..

You have to be fiscal responsible here and understand that the climate change politics has been around since the 1970s..

World leaders duped by manipulated global warming data | Daily Mail Online

You see that word "MAY"? Yeah, that one. That is called the language of charlatans. Scientists use the words "WILL HAPPEN". Not "might happen". Learn the difference between opinion and fact. This is called opinion. Now, show us via simple physics, how this claim could possibly be factual. Go ahead, I dare you.
Well they will put conditionals on theoretical statements though.

AGW is still a theory. I think the uncooperative events of the last 20 years have encouraged them to be less certain in their pronouncements after we passed the fourth We ARE ALL Dead if WE Dont do Something by ________ Date.

Forum List

Back