Global Warming Photos

Californians would NEVER use water from a lake as drinking water or irrigation....

Watch how climate change is fucking California's Lake Oroville in this time-lapse sequence..
The silly O/P needs to recognize the term GLOBAL when referring to climate change, not just Michigan.
Watch California Dry Up Right Before Your Eyes In 6 Jaw-Dropping GIFs

california-drought-ba-900-3.gif
You bitch about using Michigan as a single talking point and then use California as your single rebuttal. I'm sure in your tiny little mind though you have a plan for a tax on the weather that will make Michigan less cold and get Cali out of their drought right?

While using a MAN MADE LAKE that was forced to be emptied by Liberals and a slug....:bang3:

Watch how climate change is fucking California's Lake Oroville in this time-lapse sequence..
The silly O/P needs to recognize the term GLOBAL when referring to climate change, not just Michigan.
Watch California Dry Up Right Before Your Eyes In 6 Jaw-Dropping GIFs

california-drought-ba-900-3.gif
You bitch about using Michigan as a single talking point and then use California as your single rebuttal. I'm sure in your tiny little mind though you have a plan for a tax on the weather that will make Michigan less cold and get Cali out of their drought right?

While using a MAN MADE LAKE that was forced to be emptied by Liberals and a slug....:bang3:
Don't forget the lake was made to keep water flowing to people during the drought years that have happened in Cali forever. It was the reason the lake was dammed up to begin with. But now these idiots think the lake should be full every year.

Of course, one could consider the actual science;

Old Crock doesn't understand atmospheric physics. As this "movie" is primarily fiction with a whole host of alarmist nonscicence mixed in . A little truth with a whole lot of lies for the appearance of credibility.

Tell me, CO2 is more powerful than the sun in powering the jet stream? I wasted 3 min before I shut it off.

When a group is so stupid that they think cold in their backyard shows global warming is a conspiracy, there's no hope for them. Deniers are that hopelessly stupid. The ones who didn't start off stupid have willingly self-lobotomized themselves so they'd fit in better with their cult.

There's no reversing that. We can't save them. They are forever lost to rationality and decent society. All we can do is try to warn others away from such self-destruction, by highlighting the stupidity and immorality of the deniers.

When a group is so stupid that they think cold in their backyard shows global warming is a conspiracy, there's no hope for them. Deniers are that hopelessly stupid. The ones who didn't start off stupid have willingly self-lobotomized themselves so they'd fit in better with their cult.

There's no reversing that. We can't save them. They are forever lost to rationality and decent society. All we can do is try to warn others away from such self-destruction, by highlighting the stupidity and immorality of the deniers.

Mammoth cant play in its litter box cause its cold... so it leaves shit everywhere it goes...

It is not so much that is cold here, just a conspicuous lack of heat.
i'd like to know where the heat went. The sun was out and yet temperatures below zero. Not sure I understand how that works. so there is more global warming because the IR waves are sent back to the surface, yet the original heat source can't even heat it up. Hmmm, seems there is some other physical factor that impedes the sun's rays. BTW, I still haven't seen any lab work.

One more thought, if salt water is hard to freeze the deeper the ocean is, then how is it there would be more volume of ice? The coldest spot on the planet, antarctic, can't ice up deep because of the salt water, then how does ice gain volume to the bottom of the ocean?

good, then leave.

We got a touch of the Siberia express, as they call it here in Colorado. Like, we get this once every year. Followed by that inexplicable warm dry weather that reaffirms the global warming model for the other 40 weeks of the year. Droughts, weird storms out of nowhere, so what are we supposed to do? Ignore it cause some of you have cold little tootsies right now? Look at the BIG picture. I am sorry.
My whole family lives in Colorado, and they tell me that the winters have been brutal ever since I left, and that was 15 years ago.
It's not like the mountain range has any affect on their weather, right? You know, one of the biggest mountain ranges in the world.It's too bad the lefty k00ks don't know how climate or weather actually works.

Forum List

Back