Global Warming? Where?

Demtwats go after employers who don't hire illegals.
There can be no “illegal alien” solution without “comprehensive” immigration reform. Unfortunately like conservative bozos have no idea what “consensus” means in science, they also have no idea what “comprehensive” means.

There can be no “illegal alien” solution without “comprehensive” immigration reform. Unfortunately like conservative bozos have no idea what “consensus” means in science, they also have no idea what “comprehensive” means.

Why do we need reform now?
Seal the border and enforce the laws on the books.

Toddsterpatriot
We don't need any reform, let alone comprehensive reform,
to seal the border and deport illegals.
Ah yes we do. Trump could not get a wall when he had complete control of the gop in all three legislative branches. He couldn’t do shit, but steal money from the military to build a fence literally, anyone could climb over.
Maybe you just worship dictators.

Seriously, why are you this ignorant ?
You didn’t answer the basic science question, so who’s the ignorant one?

What if the lab showed that adding 120PPM of CO2 raises the temperature 17 degrees in the lab? Wouldn’t that be a good datapoint?

You've seen it before and you will see it again. Read the text following In panel (b) down in the caption. The TEMPERATURE values in the upper right of this graphic ARE based on an impulse response function.

View attachment 857440
That’s not a lab experiment controlling for CO2

They don’t account for water vapor either

Probably not worth the electrons killed in making it

SO your answer is to do as Josph Stalin did and create reeducation camps and force people to comply. Will you also kill those who do not.

People like you scare the shit out of normal people who can think for themselves.
Wow, Stalin comes to your mind For comprehensive. That’s not good.

You've seen it before and you will see it again. Read the text following In panel (b) down in the caption. The TEMPERATURE values in the upper right of this graphic ARE based on an impulse response function.

View attachment 857440
China puts out more CO2 than all industrialized nations combined.

Call me when you moonbats decide that’s a problem.

Hate to be the voice of common sense here .. but did we ever get latitude or longitude? ...

Where ... exactly ... is climate changing? ... this is science, not home economics ...

I have told them in various websites that the Climate in my region has been the same the entire Holocene and told them about the Koppen Climate Classification most of them go silent most warmist/alarmists are unaware of it which is why they vanish instead.

Mine is BSk

Forum List

Back