Globalists are now trying to hurt Trump using Ukraine

I look forward for Trump’s new fresh wind in the USA foreign policy, but it looks like Globalists are trying to put him into the corner without too many options and to make him do what he doesn't want to do (and Trumps doesn’t even have his administration due to liberals who are delaying it).

Looks like Ukraine has been used as a pawn in this desperate and dirty game. Biden came to Kiev a few days before Obama left WH, probably brought the instructions. And now it seems like NATO wants to hang a new war on Trump using Kiev Junta.

Globalists have spent so much money and efforts to build the world order which suits themselves, they just hate to see Trump and Putin to ruin it in no time, because if they do, all the sane people in the world will like it and never be back to Globalism again. Looks like pushing Russia and NATO into the war with the help of Kiev Junta is the last Globalists’ chance to survive.

“The city’s residential areas were shelled dozens of times with heavy guns, including ‘Uragan’ and ‘Grad’ multiple rocket launchers. As a result, several civilians were killed and many – children among them – suffered wounds,” the Russian diplomat stated .

“This barbaric attack cannot be justified. By its actions, Kiev has violated not only the Geneva Convention for the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War, dated August 12, 1949, but has also broken all moral norms,” the Russian diplomat said.

“Only barbarians can bombard a sleeping city and kill innocent people. We have no other name for those who carried out this attack,” she added.
Kiev’s ‘barbaric’ attack on Donetsk in E. Ukraine violates Geneva convention – Russia

Civilian resident of Donetsk in her home destroyed by shelling.
View attachment 110542

OSCE reports about shelling, but doesn’t mention who’s shelling whom and prefers to cover Ukrainians’ crimes. All Western Media blames Russia as usual.

BBC today : Ukrainian tanks are in residential areas where they are not supposed to be according Minsk Agreements

P.S. Since 2014 Hunter Biden has been appointed to the board of directors of Ukraine's largest private-gas producer.

Joe Biden's Son Is Now On The Board Of One Of Ukraine's Biggest Gas Conglomerates

Trump has a UN Ambassador!
UN Ambassador Haley hits Russia hard on Ukraine - CNNPolitics.com

Somebody should explain to her: before condemn somebody's aggression she should figure out whose aggression to condemn, not visa versa.

I agree, I wonder why she speaks for the Trump administration if those aren't his beliefs. :eusa_think:

You know, I thought the same thing...at first, thinking she went rogue....

but you know what? President Trump is a control freak, he's used to having it and used to being King Pen, so my only conclusion is that Trump knew every word in that speech at the UN of hers, upside down and inside out.... so what that means in the end, I don't know.....? Maybe he wants the world to be baffled on him and the Admin's stance? This could give President Trump, the upper hand somehow....? Either he's trying to fool our allies at the UN or he's fooling Putin in some way?

A diplomat representing a country thus the Administration of that country does what the President's policy requires. Nobody is fooling anybody, it is called diplomacy.

I look forward for Trump’s new fresh wind in the USA foreign policy, but it looks like Globalists are trying to put him into the corner without too many options and to make him do what he doesn't want to do (and Trumps doesn’t even have his administration due to liberals who are delaying it).

Looks like Ukraine has been used as a pawn in this desperate and dirty game. Biden came to Kiev a few days before Obama left WH, probably brought the instructions. And now it seems like NATO wants to hang a new war on Trump using Kiev Junta.

Globalists have spent so much money and efforts to build the world order which suits themselves, they just hate to see Trump and Putin to ruin it in no time, because if they do, all the sane people in the world will like it and never be back to Globalism again. Looks like pushing Russia and NATO into the war with the help of Kiev Junta is the last Globalists’ chance to survive.

“The city’s residential areas were shelled dozens of times with heavy guns, including ‘Uragan’ and ‘Grad’ multiple rocket launchers. As a result, several civilians were killed and many – children among them – suffered wounds,” the Russian diplomat stated .

“This barbaric attack cannot be justified. By its actions, Kiev has violated not only the Geneva Convention for the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War, dated August 12, 1949, but has also broken all moral norms,” the Russian diplomat said.

“Only barbarians can bombard a sleeping city and kill innocent people. We have no other name for those who carried out this attack,” she added.
Kiev’s ‘barbaric’ attack on Donetsk in E. Ukraine violates Geneva convention – Russia

View attachment 110542

OSCE reports about shelling, but doesn’t mention who’s shelling whom and prefers to cover Ukrainians’ crimes. All Western Media blames Russia as usual.

BBC today : Ukrainian tanks are in residential areas where they are not supposed to be according Minsk Agreements

P.S. Since 2014 Hunter Biden has been appointed to the board of directors of Ukraine's largest private-gas producer.

Joe Biden's Son Is Now On The Board Of One Of Ukraine's Biggest Gas Conglomerates

Somebody should explain to her: before condemn somebody's aggression she should figure out whose aggression to condemn, not visa versa.

I agree, I wonder why she speaks for the Trump administration if those aren't his beliefs. :eusa_think:

but you know what? President Trump is a control freak, he's used to having it and used to being King Pen, so my only conclusion is that Trump knew every word in that speech at the UN of hers, upside down and inside out.... so what that means in the end, I don't know.....? Maybe he wants the world to be baffled on him and the Admin's stance? This could give President Trump, the upper hand somehow....? Either he's trying to fool our allies at the UN or he's fooling Putin in some way?

A diplomat representing a country thus the Administration of that country does what the President's policy requires. Nobody is fooling anybody, it is called diplomacy.

So Niki Haley's hardball on Russia regarding the Ukraine, was Pres. Trump's stance and position on Russia?

View attachment 110542

But you know what? President Trump is a control freak, he's used to having it and used to being King Pen, so my only conclusion is that Trump knew every word in that speech at the UN of hers, upside down and inside out.... so what that means in the end, I don't know.....? Maybe he wants the world to be baffled on him and the Admin's stance? This could give President Trump, the upper hand somehow....? Either he's trying to fool our allies at the UN or he's fooling Putin in some way?

He's fooling the lemmings that voted him into office. He is not going to undo the neo-liberal order that opposes Russia.

This forum is for expressing ideas, certainly there will be disagreements. That being said, Nikki Haley represents Trump, that can't be disputed.
They are lying to the American people then...........that's much better. Obama 2.0
All "diplomacy" is a lie to a certain extent. It is hair splitting, actually it is trying to find something in an attempt to discredit President Trump. Diplomacy is never discussed on a public forum, such as on the street corner or television.
Nikki Haley completely mischaracterizing the Ukrainian situation is now considered splitting hairs! Unbelievable.
Splitting hairs was a reference to "lying to the American people."
Lying about the situation in Ukraine? They are parroting Obama and Samantha Powers for god's sake!

So Niki Haley's hardball on Russia regarding the Ukraine, was Pres. Trump's stance and position on Russia?
His pretend stance! Trump is just goofing. You know......diplomacy. :lmao:

View attachment 110542

But you know what? President Trump is a control freak, he's used to having it and used to being King Pen, so my only conclusion is that Trump knew every word in that speech at the UN of hers, upside down and inside out.... so what that means in the end, I don't know.....? Maybe he wants the world to be baffled on him and the Admin's stance? This could give President Trump, the upper hand somehow....? Either he's trying to fool our allies at the UN or he's fooling Putin in some way?

He's fooling the lemmings that voted him into office. He is not going to undo the neo-liberal order that opposes Russia.

I guess, time will show if you are right or not. Trump has been only 2 weeks in the office, he doesn't even have his administration yet, just a few people approved. Thanks to Dems who are doing their best in delaying the approval.

I guess, time will show if you are right or not. Trump has been only 2 weeks in the office, he doesn't even have his administration yet, just a few people approved. Thanks to Dems who are doing their best in delaying the approval.
If I'm not mistaken his National Security team is in place. You know, the people that would be dealing with the situation in Ukraine.

If I'm not mistaken his National Security team is in place. You know, the people that would be dealing with the situation in Ukraine.

I only know Tillerson has been approved just a couple of days ago (Dems delayed him for a week).

And who will be instead of Nuland?

some of the delays were part of the Trump plan, like Betsy DeVos and Sessions, Sessions is being delayed, because they need his vote in the Senate to vote Yea on Betsy Devos, in order to get consent for her through the Senate...2 Republican Senators have said they will not vote for her, so Pence will be the tie breaker, if Sessions is Attorney General BEFORE her vote comes up, then the Republicans will not have enough votes to get her approved.

I don't know. I am not in the inner circle of foreign policy makers, nor am I in any inner circle of President Trump. Your guess is just as good as mine.

Ukraine is not a National Security issue per se. And T. Rex (Rex Tillerson) has been sworn in as Secretary of Sate, that's his cup of tea.
th.jpg T-Rex a.k.a Rex Tillerson

Last edited:

I only know Tillerson has been approved just a couple of days ago (Dems delayed him for a week).

And who will be instead of Nuland?
I hope not yet another cookie baker....

View attachment 110542

How can you possibly comment this?

The Trump Administration is opposed to the whole Neo-Liberal philosophy, which is why the International Globalists are so freaked about The Trump Administration.

Steve Bannon has been appointed to almost the most senior position on the National Security Council, so those that know anything about Steve, know how anti-Neo-Liberal Philosophy he is.

The Trump Administration is opposed to the whole Neo-Liberal philosophy, which is why the International Globalists are so freaked about The Trump Administration.
Because he HIRED THEM for all of the key Administration spots.

Steve Bannon does not answer to we the people, so he can get a lot done behind the scenes without any checks and balances, but the REAL Administration positions do answer to we the people, and do have the checks, watchdogs like congressional or Senatorial Hearings, and Judicial decisions that may have to be taken against their actions...the Press...

Steve Bannon does not answer to we the people, so he can get a lot done behind the scenes without any checks and balances, but the REAL Administration positions do answer to we the people, and do have the checks, watchdogs like congressional or Senatorial Hearings, and Judicial decisions that may have to be taken against their actions...the Press...
When the previous Administration armed ISIS, did they ask your opinion? Of course not. Was the act transparent? Of course not.

Because he HIRED THEM for all of the key Administration spots.

What a silly comment, President Trump hasn't hired those who share the Neo-Liberal Philosophy for key Administration positions, are you suggesting that Rex Tillerson for example is a Neo-Liberal or General Michael Flynn is a Neo-Liberal?

Why are the Neo-Liberal's so fanatically anti-President Trump, if he was hiring them, which he isn't, then the Neo-Liberal's wouldn't be against him would they?

When the previous Administration armed ISIS, did they ask your opinion? Of course not. Was the act transparent? Of course not.
No, but on things like Benghazi, they had 9 Separate Commissions investigating it for 4 straight years....Are Republicans just going to be lock step with Trump, and not do their jobs?

Never mind....sigh, you are right... Trump has their permission to do what ever he pleases, legal or NOT....cuz he's an R.... :rolleyes:

He hired GLOBALISTS for the Admin key positions involved with the 'world'....now, either these Admins decided to change their minds after 30 to 40 years of being Globalists, or Trump thinks he can control them, or who knows when Trump is involved???

AND YES, OF COURSE I am just speculating, and of course I am not privileged to what is really going on behind the scenes.... just like everyone else around here spouting their opinions! :D

guess what there will be when Pres Trump is done, if he gets his way from what I have seen...?

A NEW WORLD ORDER

what you all say you are fighting against....?

weird you don't see it....

Forum List

Back