Globull Warming Skeptics Increase

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Computer models are simply not adequate to address the infinite number of variables, natural and man-made, that contribute to climate, often leading to wild-eyed predictions.

The American Physical Society appointed a committee to review its stance on so-called climate change.

A question the American Physical Society panel will address is one we ask repeatedly: Why wasn't the current global temperature stasis, with no discernible change in the past 15 years, not predicted by any of the climate models used by the IPCC, part of the United Nations?

Read more @ American Power: American Physical Society Reviews Its Climate Change Statement with link to Climate Change Mythology Questioned By American Physical Society - Investors.com

Already been brought up along with some of the difficult questions that the skeptics asked....warmers on this board don't want to talk about it. The idea that the APS might alter its position on globull warming and the ensuing clamor that will result from the other science "acadamies" rushing to change their stance as well is just to terrible for them to contemplate.

This is why there's a range in sensitivity as our understanding of the climate system is far from complete.

A range of sensitivity is one thing.....where you acknowledge the obvious uncertainties. That is science. A margin of error several times larger than the change you are predicting coupled with absolute certainty that you are right isn't science...that is religion.

No it's not. Believing what the evidence and the science tells you is false is religion. You are the one with the faith-based belief.

Unabomber.jpg

That says infinitely more about Heartland and you than it does about global warming.

No it's not. Believing what the evidence and the science tells you is false is religion. You are the one with the faith-based belief.

Science told us the earth was flat. That malaria was from bad air That the sun revolves around the earth.....:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why there's a range in sensitivity as our understanding of the climate system is far from complete.

A range of sensitivity is one thing.....where you acknowledge the obvious uncertainties. That is science. A margin of error several times larger than the change you are predicting coupled with absolute certainty that you are right isn't science...that is religion.

That just made me go WOW!

I am so totally stealing that one. :)

Computer models are simply not adequate to address the infinite number of variables, natural and man-made, that contribute to climate, often leading to wild-eyed predictions.

The American Physical Society appointed a committee to review its stance on so-called climate change.

A question the American Physical Society panel will address is one we ask repeatedly: Why wasn't the current global temperature stasis, with no discernible change in the past 15 years, not predicted by any of the climate models used by the IPCC, part of the United Nations?

Read more @ American Power: American Physical Society Reviews Its Climate Change Statement with link to Climate Change Mythology Questioned By American Physical Society - Investors.com
I said that in a room full of supposedly "smart people" a few years ago, and a bunch of them looked at me like I had three heads.

Maybe there is an opening for me at the APS. :lol:

Quit it you conservatard, jerk, hater. You hate Obama don't you. Go Obama!! You Republicans are a bunch of stinkin' truth seekers. It's Bush's fault. I hate conservatives. Be compassionate to the less fortunate. You're a bunch of Tea Bagger loons. Stop revealing the truth. You're confusing me. You hate Hillary.

Signed,

Totally Stoned and Brainwashed Libtard.

Last edited:

I said that in a room full of supposedly "smart people" a few years ago, and a bunch of them looked at me like I had three heads.

Maybe there is an opening for me at the APS. :lol:

Quit you hater. Stop making sense you Conservatard. You hate Al Gore.

Signed,

Whackjob Libtard

Forum List

Back