GMA host Robin Roberts admits she's a lesbian. (everyone already knew it)

I wonder if Condi Rice will ever come out.

She is content as a whole human being and probably wouldn't have an inclination to publicly negate or confirm, the scuttlebutt. She is a learned person of great class, dignity and intelligence, who enjoys her private life just the way it is, in my opinion. She doesn't need a spotlight or public recognition of her sexual preferences and I have to admire her for that. :thup:

Know what pisses me off about this? Not that she's gay -- who cares -- but that the fact that she is gay and 'came out' became the story.

Why can't they just report what she said and move on to the next thing?

As long as (inject whoever you want here) keep calling attention to their 'difference' then it will always be a 'difference'.

Get over it. The vast majority of us simply don't care. Seriously.

Exactly. Sexuality of a person is simply immaterial. Leave it alone. Let folks live like other folks without comment.

They accuse conservative/Republicans of idealizing Rush, Fox news

this woman is nothing more than a script reader talking head on some morning show

I don't get it with the double standards

She is a very intelligent woman who does probing, in-depth interviews

Been doing so since her days at ESPN

Why isn't anyone watching, except you - dingbat. Fucking ratings speak for themselves - and she isn't cutting it, except with unemployed trailer-trash of your ilk.

Why isn't anyone watching, except you - dingbat. Fucking ratings speak for themselves - and she isn't cutting it, except with unemployed trailer-trash of your ilk.

Do people actually watch shows like that? I never understood that. I refuse to turn the tv on during the day unless it's to catch the weather ... or if I'm sick.

Speaking of which, when I was sick over the summer and had to go tot he docs? While waiting I had to endure The View being shown in the reception area. I believe that show qualifies as a form of torture. Seriously. :eek:

Really now?

Show me the ratings?

GMA has done very well since they started featuring Robin Roberts

She is content as a whole human being and probably wouldn't have an inclination to publicly negate or confirm, the scuttlebutt. She is a learned person of great class, dignity and intelligence, who enjoys her private life just the way it is, in my opinion. She doesn't need a spotlight or public recognition of her sexual preferences and I have to admire her for that. :thup:

So what's your excuse?

You have issues with her thanking her partner?

I could care less who she thanks as if we needed to hear her life story at all
Homosexuals really think people want to hear how their lives have been sooooooooooooo hard
like the rest of ours hasn't been

She is a woman who escaped death and was thanking the people who helped her through it

Is it that all conservatives think a gay partner should not be acknowledged in those circumstances or that you are just a heartless bitch?

"Heartless bitch" is the correct answer.

So what's your excuse?

Negged for being a jackass.

I could care less who she thanks as if we needed to hear her life story at all
Homosexuals really think people want to hear how their lives have been sooooooooooooo hard
like the rest of ours hasn't been

She is a woman who escaped death and was thanking the people who helped her through it

Is it that all conservatives think a gay partner should not be acknowledged in those circumstances or that you are just a heartless bitch?

"Heartless bitch" is the correct answer.

youbet and it took 60 years to get that way because of people like you and wrongwhiner

Who is Robin Roberts?

nigress liberal dyke who thought she had eveyone fooled

ABC_cynthia_cooper_dyke_dm_130718_16x9_608.jpg

She is unquestionably the ugliest"woman" on TV and you have to suspect she's a transgendered freak . ABC forces her on us as one of their social engineering projects.

GMA host Robin Roberts outs herself as a lesbian in heartfelt thank you letter to fans | Mail Online

8:23 EST, 29 December 2013 |
Good Morning America host Robin Roberts publicly acknowledged that she is gay on Sunday for the first time.
The 53-year-old cancer survivor thanked her girlfriend of ten years as part of a heartfelt end-of-year thank you addressed to fans and loved ones posted to her Facebook.
'I am grateful for my entire family, my long time girlfriend, Amber, and friends as we prepare to celebrate a glorious new year together,' Roberts wrot
How can you be so disgusted by being told something, "when everyone already knew it"?

Robin has class
More than those showing their ass

Some of you dupes simply are amazing, aintcha?

Forum List

Back