GMA host Robin Roberts admits she's a lesbian. (everyone already knew it)

Know what pisses me off about this? Not that she's gay -- who cares -- but that the fact that she is gay and 'came out' became the story.

Why can't they just report what she said and move on to the next thing?

As long as (inject whoever you want here) keep calling attention to their 'difference' then it will always be a 'difference'.

Get over it. The vast majority of us simply don't care. Seriously.

I could care less who she thanks as if we needed to hear her life story at all
Homosexuals really think people want to hear how their lives have been sooooooooooooo hard
like the rest of ours hasn't been

She is a woman who escaped death and was thanking the people who helped her through it

Is it that all conservatives think a gay partner should not be acknowledged in those circumstances or that you are just a heartless bitch?

:lol:
I've escaped death a couple time in my life...so here's to me....:eusa_boohoo:
and you want to see someone who is heartless and vulgar towards women, look in a mirror

Maybe you just need a new mirror, Steph... :eusa_whistle:

She is unquestionably the ugliest"woman" on TV and you have to suspect she's a transgendered freak . ABC forces her on us as one of their social engineering projects.

GMA host Robin Roberts outs herself as a lesbian in heartfelt thank you letter to fans | Mail Online

8:23 EST, 29 December 2013 |
Good Morning America host Robin Roberts publicly acknowledged that she is gay on Sunday for the first time.
The 53-year-old cancer survivor thanked her girlfriend of ten years as part of a heartfelt end-of-year thank you addressed to fans and loved ones posted to her Facebook.
'I am grateful for my entire family, my long time girlfriend, Amber, and friends as we prepare to celebrate a glorious new year together,' Roberts wrot

What business is this of yours?

Well, it isn't. But since the media decided it was, now it is.

You can't say "it's none of your business" and at the same time have people/media publicly "coming out". ftr, Robin was simply thanking the loved-ones in her life; the media decided to make a big stink about her girlfriend.

The media is calling the mentally ill carpet muncher Robin Roberts "brave" because she told the world she is a pervert.

The liberals sure have a warped concept of what the word 'brave' really means. ... :doubt:

The poor woman has endured more crap in her life than most. Neither I nor anyone else has a claim on being the arbiter of her happiness. As long as she keeps her perversions to herself and makes no demands of others it is none of anyone's business.

I agree. [though I don't consider her perverted]

I was happy to read last night of her happiness, of many years, with her partner. I have seldom seen Robin Roberts, but when I have, I felt a genuine warmth to her personality. I sensed a loving and very grateful woman, on many issues. May she live and love for many years to come. :thup:

Last edited:
As long as (inject whoever you want here) keep calling attention to their 'difference' then it will always be a 'difference'.

And that is an unfortunate truism. If they want what others have, then they need to stop considering themselves, newsworthy by setting themselves apart. ( I am very happy for RR as she seems like a sweet and gifted human being, and my impression of her has nothing to do with her gender preference )

Of course...because when a person says they are gay...all of you start thinking about what we do in the bedroom. More than we do. :D

I've seen you. Who in their right fucking mind would hop in bed with a drunken ugly-assed skank like you?

What next? George Stephanopolous takes it up the ass?
Oh wait -- that story already broke.

What next? George Stephanopolous takes it up the ass?
Oh wait -- that story already broke.

he'll be hero for that too and splashed all over the media as breaking news
ok, now I have to go get that image out of my head...

Last edited:
The poor woman has endured more crap in her life than most. Neither I nor anyone else has a claim on being the arbiter of her happiness. As long as she keeps her perversions to herself and makes no demands of others it is none of anyone's business.

Keep it to herself??? She just admitted her perversions to the whole world, you idiot.

True, she admitted she is a pervert to the world, but she didn't ask anyone else to change for it. She's not making demands on anyone to accommodate her chosen lifestyle.

Know what pisses me off about this? Not that she's gay -- who cares -- but that the fact that she is gay and 'came out' became the story.

You should address that to those getting all bent out of shape, I would imagine.

remember that a fetish is where you use the feathers of a chicken, a perversion is where you use the whole chicken.

They accuse conservative/Republicans of idealizing Rush, Fox news

this woman is nothing more than a script reader talking head on some morning show

I don't get it with the double standards

You should address that to those getting all bent out of shape, I would imagine.

I addressed it to everyone reading this thread. All of it.

Forum List

Back