GMA host Robin Roberts admits she's a lesbian. (everyone already knew it)

Robin Roberts has faced death twice and done it with grace and dignity. She should enjoy her life however she chooses to live it. No one is required to invite her and her girlfriend to dinner.

Robin Roberts has faced death twice and done it with grace and dignity. She should enjoy her life however she chooses to live it. No one is required to invite her and her girlfriend to dinner.

HAHAHA. You stupid ignorant jackass.. The cancer industry is always paying or blackmailing celebs to say they have cancer when they don't. Then the industry "cures" them as proof that a cancer cure is close by and you need to keep donating.

She is unquestionably the ugliest"woman" on TV and you have to suspect she's a transgendered freak . ABC forces her on us as one of their social engineering projects.

GMA host Robin Roberts outs herself as a lesbian in heartfelt thank you letter to fans | Mail Online

8:23 EST, 29 December 2013 |
Good Morning America host Robin Roberts publicly acknowledged that she is gay on Sunday for the first time.
The 53-year-old cancer survivor thanked her girlfriend of ten years as part of a heartfelt end-of-year thank you addressed to fans and loved ones posted to her Facebook.
'I am grateful for my entire family, my long time girlfriend, Amber, and friends as we prepare to celebrate a glorious new year together,' Roberts wrot
I've always thought Robin Roberts was a beautiful woman

I guess some don't understand the true nature of beauty

She is a very intelligent woman who does probing, in-depth interviews

Why isn't anyone watching, except you - dingbat. Fucking ratings speak for themselves - and she isn't cutting it, except with unemployed trailer-trash of your ilk.

Really now?

Show me the ratings?

GMA has done very well since they started featuring Robin Roberts

The ratings do speak for themselves. Robin helped bring that show to #1, ending a 16-year reign by The Today Show.

I rarely watch the show, but I think that Robin is an elegant woman. She certainly has handled herself with dignity through her health issues. I admire her for giving credit to her partner who has helped her through it all.

1) There is no reason to treat this woman or any other woman like many of you are treating her. Show some respect or no one will give you any

2) I don't care about her sexual life. I didnt care before she made the announcement. I dont care now. It seems like she was outed as a publicity stunt. Pretty sad.

[The ratings do speak for themselves. Robin helped bring that show to #1, ending a 16-year reign by The Today Show.

I don't believe that. Everybody hates RR. Ginger Zee is a hottie and that's why people tune in.

) I don't care about her sexual life. I didnt care before she made the announcement. I dont care now. It seems like she was outed as a publicity stunt. Pretty sad.

Someone prolly threatened to blackmail her and so she chose this route.

[I've always thought Robin Roberts was a beautiful woman

I guess some don't understand the true nature of beauty

She is ugly as sin and even a moron like you knows that so stop lying.

Some women can light up a room with their charm

Robin Roberts is one of those women. It has served her well as a reporter and host

Yes so she's a lesbian, Does that really bother anybody? Can that fact actually upset someone? If so, that is truly bizarre. Does that pose some kind of threat? If so, get some help. Seriously get some help

Forum List

Back