Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care.

Just before a presidential election Republicans destroy Planned Parenthood and replaces it with nothing. I think it's a great idea. Go ahead GOP, teach America what you stand for. It matches their concern for the "born" and how the GOP plans to help them.

Someone else posted a GOP "platform" where they cared about Medicare and Medicaid and a whole host of things. The problem here is GOP candidates like Jeb Bush saying he wanted to phase out Medicare. Oops.

GOP debates are one thing. Can't wait for the real debates. How will Republicans convince America to vote for them. What are their "selling points"?

It's only real if it is against the capatalist system. All other debated are false consciousness.

I thought ObamaCare was supposed to take care of all of women's health needs? Why do we still need Planned Parenthood?

Please you Planned Parenthood defenders!!!
If a woman goes for an abortion does it take place in a separate facility than the other services are performed?
Or are they like this facility: one door for abortions the other for other services?
Note the doors are under the same roof.
So if the far right door is for abortions, does Planned Parenthood take subtract a portion of the TAX dollars used to make the building payment and
get it from the non-tax payer revenue source? Because I certainly wouldn't have a problem if that was their bookkeeping method... BUT if
the total revenue including the $500 million of tax payer funds was used to pay the building maintenance,etc. THAT is wrong!
(
Screen Shot 2015-07-31 at 5.25.13 PM.png

Planned Parenthood - Tampa Health Center
8068 N 56th Street
Tampa, FL 33617-7620

Side note... this part of Tampa has a high concentration of non-white citizens...and non citizens..

Without the federal money, Planned Parenthood will prove that the money helps pay for abortions when they have to cut back on abortions to keep paying for their counseling and birth control services.

Maybe they'll charge more for abortions to pay for the other services?

I don't give a piss what they charge or do with their money . . . as long as it's not taxpayer money.

Most women I know, and being in the medical profession, I know many more than most people, I don't know one that isn't totally disgusted by PP's actions. Women have no love for PP. You can tell yourself that they do all you want to.

Speak for yourself and only yourself.

Piss off. He/She's as welcome to speak to her own anecdotal experiences as anyone else, and who the hell are you to tell him/her otherwise? (Sorry, PredFan. Terrible at remembering who's male and female if the name doesn't indicate it.)

ny5wfc.jpg

Amen, George!

"I am just SURE that you conservatives don't care about born children, and so I'm going to parrot it continuously as though it's an established fact, because I can't possibly address the topic!"

Prove it or fuck off.

In fact, just fuck off.

Without the federal money, Planned Parenthood will prove that the money helps pay for abortions when they have to cut back on abortions to keep paying for their counseling and birth control services.

Maybe they'll charge more for abortions to pay for the other services?

I don't give a piss what they charge or do with their money . . . as long as it's not taxpayer money.

And as long as it's not illegal....

Just before a presidential election Republicans destroy Planned Parenthood and replaces it with nothing. I think it's a great idea. Go ahead GOP, teach America what you stand for. It matches their concern for the "born" and how the GOP plans to help them.

Someone else posted a GOP "platform" where they cared about Medicare and Medicaid and a whole host of things. The problem here is GOP candidates like Jeb Bush saying he wanted to phase out Medicare. Oops.

GOP debates are one thing. Can't wait for the real debates. How will Republicans convince America to vote for them. What are their "selling points"?
That's an easy one. Just stand up for the opposite of what the corrupt left does. They are so fucking stupid debased they think governments are formed to satisfy all your needs, and at others' expense. It doesn't get worse than that.

I am fascinated by the incredible psychological compartmentalization required to murder 50 million babies and then believe you are a lifesaver as you harvest healthy organs from the healthy corpses you just murdered.

That these people's brains do not explode from cognitive dissonance simply amazes me.
And I am equally shocked by the heartlessness of the Republican Party in their zeal to get babies born and then care nothing about the circumstances those unwanted children are born into. What kind of monsters want to cut school lunches, food stamps for poor children, Planned Parenthood and all the children's services they provide, health care for children, education for children and all those services children need to thrive. And it's those very same monsters who say "It's not my child" and "You should learn to stop having babies".

Why should half the population be forced to fund something they see as morally wrong? The basis for the entire system is corrupt, is it any wonder they act like black market gangsters?

And I am equally shocked by the heartlessness of the Republican Party in their zeal to get babies born and then care nothing about the circumstances those unwanted children are born into.
You're shocked because you are an idiot. It's really no more complicated than that.

I see spending a trillion a year on the Pentagon to be morally wrong....I find the thought of dropping bombs on people repugnant...the taxes I pay fund those activities...

I am fascinated by the incredible psychological compartmentalization required to murder 50 million babies and then believe you are a lifesaver as you harvest healthy organs from the healthy corpses you just murdered.

That these people's brains do not explode from cognitive dissonance simply amazes me.
And I am equally shocked by the heartlessness of the Republican Party in their zeal to get babies born and then care nothing about the circumstances those unwanted children are born into. What kind of monsters want to cut school lunches, food stamps for poor children, Planned Parenthood and all the children's services they provide, health care for children, education for children and all those services children need to thrive. And it's those very same monsters who say "It's not my child" and "You should learn to stop having babies".

Blah, blah, blah my argument is an unfounded assumption blah blah.

Let me get this straight, if we oppose slicing up baby parts like legs and brains and organs and selling them its a war on women? WTF libs.

Yeah. And if you advocate for the women and babies butchered by the likes of Kermit Gosnell you hate women too.

Liberals live in bizzarro world.

Blah, blah, blah my argument is an unfounded assumption blah blah.

Wonder if RDean knows PP provides none of that.

Forum List

Back