Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care.

Without the federal money, Planned Parenthood will prove that the money helps pay for abortions when they have to cut back on abortions to keep paying for their counseling and birth control services.

Maybe they'll charge more for abortions to pay for the other services?

Defunding does not make abortion illegal. Women can still go to the planned butcher shop and kill their babies any time.
Its against the law to kill babies ...homicide detectives come ....
evidently not. Or is it only a baby if the mother says its a baby becuase, there have been cases where people have been charged with the murder of a baby before it was born.

Google

oh noseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

they are going to trot out the WAR on womeeeeeeen folks again IF you do

well shocking . losers what else do you have to run BUT FEAR mongering and lies

I guess the DNC could publish a link to all of your posts. That way, everybody could see just how dumb, hateful and crazy right wingers can really be. If anyone thinks Trumps statements are hurting the GOP, a peak inside of your mind, by way of your posts, would make their head explode.

Reason I don't believe a word you write is you don't seem to care about what you write. Careless... "peak"???? The word is "peek"!
Also where is there a "war on women"? I don't understand how taking my tax money to pay for abortions for women who according to these statistics are too stupid
to keep from getting pregnant! Sterilize them!

The nation’s largest abortion provider maintained its infamous title, performing 333,964 abortions—
a record for the organization that received 45 percent of its revenues from taxpayer-funded government sources during the 2011–2012 fiscal year.
According to analysis by the Susan B. Anthony List, Planned Parenthood has performed almost 1 million abortions in the past three years alone.
Planned Parenthood Sets Record for Abortions and Government Funding

Now with the FACTS that of the 333,964 abortions planned parenthood was involved in..

36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
8.1% [were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
44.7% or nearly half by women having abortions have one or more previously.

Facts About Abortion U.S. Abortion Statistics

How f...king dumb are people LIKE YOU and these women to keep getting pregnant after having one or more abortions!
How stupid are people LIKE you that support such stupidity!
Hell yes there is a war on stupid women for sure that can't seem to be smart enough to know they are killing themselves with multiple abortions PAID with
my tax money! Then they go and have expensive hospital services...again paid by those of us with money!
All because idiots like you can't comprehend simple facts.
Stupid women that have already had an abortion ARE encouraged to have more abortions as Planned Parenthood needs these babies to sell parts!

Oh my. I misspelled a word. If misspelled words mean the writer doesn't care about what he writes, then you must have a real problem with the misspellings in our constitution (look it up)
Federal funding for abortions was banned decades ago dumbass, but I guess rush forgot to mention that.
Yup Constitution does have spelling errors...they have an excuse! You are suppose to be more educated. Have more access to tools. Fewer excuses for your
stupid ignorance including comments about FEDERAL Funding for abortions! The issue is $500 million of Federal Funds goes into PP general revenues.
OUT of the general revenues expenses are PAID!
Tell me you understand that and then if you maybe you could explain to me from accounting procedures how PP keeps co-mingled funds to pay utilities used for
abortions?

Sorry, I'm just curious as to what you consider a "spelling error" in the Constitution.

The idea of taking the accounting fiction of "separated funds" seriously is just laughable. It doesn't matter whether you just dump everything in one fund, or if you keep it in separate funds and then have more money to spend on abortions because you're spending less of your money on the electric bill: funding PP is funding abortions. Period.

Most women I know, and being in the medical profession, I know many more than most people, I don't know one that isn't totally disgusted by PP's actions. Women have no love for PP. You can tell yourself that they do all you want to.
what are you a witch Doctor...those are your opinion not facts....

Defunding does not make abortion illegal. Women can still go to the planned butcher shop and kill their babies any time.
evidently not. Or is it only a baby if the mother says its a baby becuase, there have been cases where people have been charged with the murder of a baby before it was born.

Google
Yeah oK and ? the mother was charged with having an abortion ?

Most women I know, and being in the medical profession, I know many more than most people, I don't know one that isn't totally disgusted by PP's actions. Women have no love for PP. You can tell yourself that they do all you want to.

Speak for yourself and only yourself.

Google
The one clear case I saw of a woman being considered for charges was in Georgia and it looks like they were going for a technical charge of getting an abortion after the first trimester without being in a medical facility. These draconian Georgia laws against abortion pushed a woman to taking an oral aborticent without being ina medical facility...

Google
The one clear case I saw of a woman being considered for charges was in Georgia and it looks like they were going for a technical charge of getting an abortion after the first trimester without being in a medical facility. These draconian Georgia laws against abortion pushed a woman to taking an oral aborticent without being ina medical facility...

I think MarylandPatriot is referring to instances where the fetus died as a result of criminal activity, like the Laci Peterson case. ---- Maybe, I'm not exactly certain.

I thought that they were supposed to be able to get all those things based on Obamacare. Why do we need Planned Parenthood? Ben Carson
Then you admit you don't know shit? Well, it's a start.

Coming from an uninformed clown such as yourself that means nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Obamacare covers all of it, PP is not needed. Close them down

Obamacare covers all of it, PP is not needed. Close them down

Indiana Clears Planned Parenthood in Fetal Tissue Investigation
Source: Newsweek

The state of Indiana on Thursday cleared Planned Parenthood of wrongdoing in the handling of fetal tissue.

A July 16 investigation ordered by Indiana Governor Mike Pence found no evidence of any laws being broken and no evidence that Planned Parenthood facilities in Indianapolis, Bloomington and Merrillville had sold tissue from aborted fetuses, the Associated Press reported.

At least 12 other states have launched investigations into Planned Parenthood after videos surfaced earlier this month in which Planned Parenthood executives appeared to suggest that the organization was selling the tissues of aborted fetuses. Legislators in other states have also called for investigations.

<more>

Read more: http://www.newsweek.com/indiana-clears-planned-parenthood-fetal-tissue-investigation-358678

The OP reminds me of the pro-slavery argument that abolishing slavery would be bad for the slaves themselves and therefore bad policy.

I just have no patience with liberals who prattle on about how much they care about "human rights" and "justice" and then turn around and excuse elective abortion--and now even the selling of the aborted babies' body parts. They are worse than the pro-slavery apologists of the 1850s.

And isn't it interesting that the Planned Parenthood doctors engaged in this criminal activity are able to distinguish the body parts of the aborted babies? Gee, I thought they were just clumps of tissue.

The OP reminds me of the pro-slavery argument that abolishing slavery would be bad for the slaves themselves and therefore bad policy.

I just have no patience with liberals who prattle on about how much they care about "human rights" and "justice" and then turn around and excuse elective abortion--and now even the selling of the aborted babies' body parts. They are worse than the pro-slavery apologists of the 1850s.

And isn't it interesting that the Planned Parenthood doctors engaged in this criminal activity are able to distinguish the body parts of the aborted babies? Gee, I thought they were just clumps of tissue.

By Associated Press
Indiana on Thursday cleared Planned Parenthood facilities that perform abortions in the state of any wrongdoing in the handling of fetal tissue.

The Indiana Department of Health said in a statement Thursday that an investigation found no evidence of any laws being broken. Health department inspectors investigated the Indiana facilities on July 21.
Indiana clears Planned Parenthood of wrongdoing after videos MSNBC

Exactly. Liberals are full of shit.

Let me get this straight, if we oppose slicing up baby parts like legs and brains and organs and selling them its a war on women? WTF libs.

Forum List

Back