Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care.

Just over 40 percent of Planned Parenthood's budget comes from government grants and reimbursements, the organization's most recent budget report shows.

Abortion services are paid with the other 60 percent revenue streams of P P...its not complicated
tumblr_mnjlubRX861qcy9a4o1_500.gif

IT'S HILARIOUS when you corner a leftard with logic and they just deny it

money is fungible; if you give an organization huge amounts of money that frees up their money to provide other services
Then take your theory to a court of law and I am sure you will prevail .....Explain to the Judge "money is fungible" ...etc etc...use your Right wing logic and see how it flies...good luck to you OK...

If PP receives $N in donations and spends $N-1 on abortions then not a single tax dollar has been spent on abortions.

Too bad the home schooled mental midgets on the extreme rightwing can't do simple arithmetic.
Oopsie! You just demonstrated you really don't understand the concept of fungibility.

Nope, I proved that it is irrelevant since PP can prove that it receives more in donations than it spends on abortions/
All you are proving is your ignorance.

AWWWWW
POOR BABIES

even thinkprogress admits it is fungible; just tries to parse the issue with a false comparison

But yet you want to take all help away for those babies once they're born. Why not be for the babies be they in the womb or out?

Just before a presidential election Republicans destroy Planned Parenthood and replaces it with nothing. I think it's a great idea. Go ahead GOP, teach America what you stand for. It matches their concern for the "born" and how the GOP plans to help them.

Someone else posted a GOP "platform" where they cared about Medicare and Medicaid and a whole host of things. The problem here is GOP candidates like Jeb Bush saying he wanted to phase out Medicare. Oops.

GOP debates are one thing. Can't wait for the real debates. How will Republicans convince America to vote for them. What are their "selling points"?

Why is it the government's job to fund OR replace a private organization? What part of "private" is too complicated for your peabrain? The multiple syllables?

Furthermore, I thought Obamacare was going to provide everyone with all these spiffy health services. Why the hell do we still need PP at all? Surely you're not telling me the vaunted and wonderful signature legislation of the Messiah Obama, touted widely to fix ALL the perceived flaws of healthcare and vitally, CRITICALLY necessary for EVERYONE to have essential healthcare, is not servicing women?! :eusa_whistle:

money is fungible; if you give an organization huge amounts of money that frees up their money to provide other services
Then take your theory to a court of law and I am sure you will prevail .....Explain to the Judge "money is fungible" ...etc etc...use your Right wing logic and see how it flies...good luck to you OK...

If PP receives $N in donations and spends $N-1 on abortions then not a single tax dollar has been spent on abortions.

Too bad the home schooled mental midgets on the extreme rightwing can't do simple arithmetic.
Oopsie! You just demonstrated you really don't understand the concept of fungibility.

Nope, I proved that it is irrelevant since PP can prove that it receives more in donations than it spends on abortions/

and that means :banghead: that the only money they use to finance abortions?

:banana2:

Fungibility.

Let's say, for illustrative purposes, Planned Parenthood provides birth control and pregnancy counseling services, along with abortions and the total operating cost

You too head for the Courts and expose this ...theory that Planned Parenthood is using fed Funds for abortions ...git her done....
If you need ten dollars for food and cigarettes, and you only have five dollars, you are going to have to go without something. Probably cigarettes since food is a necessity.

If I give you five dollars and say, "You can only spend this on food", you now have ten dollars (your five dollars and the five dollars I gave you) and are able to buy food AND cigarettes.

So my five dollars, even though earmarked for food, helped you buy cigarettes.

Just so with federal funding of Planned Parenthood. It enables them to perform abortions.

Money is fungible.

Now don't you feel like an idiot for making fun of other people's math skills?

LMAO!!

ANOTHER MORONIC FALSE COMPARISION

the money you are talking about in your comparison is half the owners and half was given

i am saying that of JUST THE MONEY GIVEN TO PP FROM THE GOVERNMENT; there is no difference between the money that goes to STD services, or money that goes to abortions; becasue it ALL came from the government

Its not complicated ...the Fed money is only 40 percent of its budget...they obtain funds from elsewhere and use that for abortion services ....hello ? anybody home

why dont they just stop providing abortions?]

then there will absolute proof they dont use government funds

if they cant do that they should be cut off from government money

So the electric bill for the lights to see during an abortion is paid out of donations right?
PP keeps separate books in other words. Any services performed in an abortion clinic doesn't use Federal dollars to pay the utilities right?

here ya go leftard; here is THINKPROGRESS ADMITTING MONEY IS FUNGIBLE

but whining that the Right doesnt apply that logic to other organizations

they still admit it is FUNGIBLE though

lol

GOP: Money Is Fungible For Planned Parenthood, But Not ...
thinkprogress.org/.../planned-parenthood-funding-fungibl...
ThinkProgress
Apr 14, 2011 - Their argument is that money is “fungible,” meaning that every dollar the government gives Planned Parenthood for family planning services, ...

BZZZT Wrong!

If you read the entire article you would have discovered that it exposed rightwing hypocrisy over fungibility instead.

Fungibility.

Let's say, for illustrative purposes, Planned Parenthood provides birth control and pregnancy counseling services, along with abortions and the total operating cost

You too head for the Courts and expose this ...theory that Planned Parenthood is using fed Funds for abortions ...git her done....
If you need ten dollars for food and cigarettes, and you only have five dollars, you are going to have to go without something. Probably cigarettes since food is a necessity.

If I give you five dollars and say, "You can only spend this on food", you now have ten dollars (your five dollars and the five dollars I gave you) and are able to buy food AND cigarettes.

So my five dollars, even though earmarked for food, helped you buy cigarettes.

Just so with federal funding of Planned Parenthood. It enables them to perform abortions.

Money is fungible.

Now don't you feel like an idiot for making fun of other people's math skills?

LMAO!!

ANOTHER MORONIC FALSE COMPARISION

the money you are talking about in your comparison is half the owners and half was given

i am saying that of JUST THE MONEY GIVEN TO PP FROM THE GOVERNMENT; there is no difference between the money that goes to STD services, or money that goes to abortions; becasue it ALL came from the government

Its not complicated ...the Fed money is only 40 percent of its budget...they obtain funds from elsewhere and use that for abortion services ....hello ? anybody home

yawn; and no method of accountng can prove the money they receive from the government didnt go toward providing abortions

Defunding does not make abortion illegal. Women can still go to the planned butcher shop and kill their babies any time.

here ya go leftard; here is THINKPROGRESS ADMITTING MONEY IS FUNGIBLE

but whining that the Right doesnt apply that logic to other organizations

they still admit it is FUNGIBLE though

lol

GOP: Money Is Fungible For Planned Parenthood, But Not ...
thinkprogress.org/.../planned-parenthood-funding-fungibl...
ThinkProgress
Apr 14, 2011 - Their argument is that money is “fungible,” meaning that every dollar the government gives Planned Parenthood for family planning services, ...

BZZZT Wrong!

If you read the entire article you would have discovered that it exposed rightwing hypocrisy over fungibility instead.

um i did read it leftard; and the comparison they use about 3/4 the way down is a false one

try again

Without the federal money, Planned Parenthood will prove that the money helps pay for abortions when they have to cut back on abortions to keep paying for their counseling and birth control services.

AWWWWW
POOR BABIES

even thinkprogress admits it is fungible; just tries to parse the issue with a false comparison

But yet you want to take all help away for those babies once they're born. Why not be for the babies be they in the womb or out?

He does?! Ohmigod, that's HORRIBLE! Please, tell me immediately where, exactly, Bedowin said this terrible, atrocious thing, and EXACTLY what he said, so that I may hate and vilify him for it as well!

Or, you know, take your assumptions, projections, and baseless accusations and piss off somewhere with the other hysterical drama queen liars. Whichever.

See post 54.
If I am you I am taking that "bit of brilliancy" on Post 54 and marching with it into a Federal Court where you can unmask the devious tax payer funding of abortions...seriously its foocking brilliant LOL

All you are proving is your ignorance.

Ironic coming from someone suffering from cognitive dissonance and ignoring that the zealots in the OP video have deceived and duped you.

See post 54.
If I am you I am taking that "bit of brilliancy" on Post 54 and marching with it into a Federal Court where you can unmask the devious tax payer funding of abortions...seriously its foocking brilliant LOL
What does a court have to do with this?

It is Economics 101 that money is fungible, retard.

I'm sure PP can show how the federal money was used to pay for things other than abortion, just as you could show the five dollars I gave you in Post 54 was used to buy food. Taking you to court would be completely missing the point that my five dollars did in fact enable you to buy cigarettes.

You are just too dense to get it. And I would not need a court. I would just take that five bucks away from you, and you'd get the concept of fungibility the moment your nicotine withdrawals starting kicking in.

Last edited:
libs are losers who lie to themselves

but i will say this; it's comical watching these idiots delude themselves thinking the Left has a winner on this issue

even people on the Left are outraged over this

and women of all political stances

Forum List

Back