Go Middle-East, kick Israel's ass!

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
I'm not exactly sure why I'm pulling for the Palestinians to beat Israel for once in their lives but I surely am. Maybe it's the underdog thing, maybe it's Israel's brutal arrogance, who knows anyways... Go Gaza!

Anyone else feel the same?

Medical crisis in Gaza as conflict endures - CNN.com

Jerusalem (CNN) -- The option of an Israeli ground invasion into Gaza remained on the table Friday, as Hamas militants fired rockets into Israel for another day.

But the conflict has had an uneven toll: Israel's airstrikes on Gaza in response to the rocket attacks have left more than 100 dead and have pushed medical facilities there to the brink, Palestinian officials said.

I'm not exactly sure why I'm pulling for the Palestinians to beat Israel for once in their lives but I surely am. Maybe it's the underdog thing, maybe it's Israel's brutal arrogance, who knows anyways... Go Gaza!

Jerusalem (CNN) -- The option of an Israeli ground invasion into Gaza remained on the table Friday, as Hamas militants fired rockets into Israel for another day.

But the conflict has had an uneven toll: Israel's airstrikes on Gaza in response to the rocket attacks have left more than 100 dead and have pushed medical facilities there to the brink, Palestinian officials said.

So you're actually cheering for genocide?

israel is the much more efficient killer.

Probably because you like terrorism.

True, but Israel has never stated the intention of wiping the Palestinians off the face of the Earth.

Oh lookie, a JOOOOOOOOOOOOO hating Communist.

How unique... :yawn:

Crawl back to StormFront or Common Dreams, you pile of shit.

Shouldn't you be over at Alternet, KOS, or Stormfront, Adolf?

Fucking JOOOOOOOO hating piles of shit...

Dr. Ghada Karmi’s latest book Married to Another Man: Israel’s Dilemma in Palestine opens with the problem European Zionists faced over a century ago when they first mooted the idea of a Jewish state in Palestine. They found then that there was already a well-established Palestinian society existing in the land they wished to claim as their own. Hence the message sent back to Vienna by the two rabbis who made the discovery: “The bride is beautiful, but she is married to another man.”

MORE: Book review: "Married to Another Man" | The Electronic Intifada

Nutanyahoo is an arrogant bully who keeps expanding settlements on stolen land.

Why? Because you're a clueless libtard. Obama does not rule Israel...so the ragheads have no choice but to die.

Dr. Ghada Karmi’s latest book Married to Another Man: Israel’s Dilemma in Palestine opens with the problem European Zionists faced over a century ago when they first mooted the idea of a Jewish state in Palestine. They found then that there was already a well-established Palestinian society existing in the land they wished to claim as their own. Hence the message sent back to Vienna by the two rabbis who made the discovery: “The bride is beautiful, but she is married to another man.”

More proof that the far left does not care about history, just wants to spout talking points and propaganda..

More proof that the far left does not care about history, just wants to spout talking points and propaganda..

Here is some more history for you:

A Synopsis of the Israel/Palestine Conflict

I'm cheering for an even fight. We should quit supporting Israel and see how good fighters they actually are without Uncle Sam propping them up. Ok?

No. They should stop firing rockets into Israel. Recognize Israel and peacefully demand a contiguous state in the West Bank. Israel should remove the Settlements and pay just compensation to the families who lost their land and homes in the 1948 war.

Unicorn farts will begin to power the world when that happens........ Just sayin.

Forum List

Back