GObP promotes 9 out of 10 fetus killing policies

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Pro-Life? GOP Promotes Nine Out Of Ten Things That Cause Death In Unborn Children -

Since it is all but impossible to debate a Republican or a Tea Partier on any topic without having the conversation turned immediately to the subject of “killing the unborn” this list is one that will, hopefully, help those on the left regain control of important conversations. It includes the ten leading causes of pregnancy termination and infant death, nine of which involve policies that are directly promoted by the Republican party.

In fact, Republican policies have killed more unborn and newly born infants and fetuses than all of the abortions which have ever been performed on earth, in the history of the world, combined.

Can anyone dispute this with FACTS?

Please, just once, try to actually address the issues and the questions. Just once, leave the defensive name calling out it.

Pro-Life? GOP Promotes Nine Out Of Ten Things That Cause Death In Unborn Children -

Since it is all but impossible to debate a Republican or a Tea Partier on any topic without having the conversation turned immediately to the subject of “killing the unborn” this list is one that will, hopefully, help those on the left regain control of important conversations. It includes the ten leading causes of pregnancy termination and infant death, nine of which involve policies that are directly promoted by the Republican party.

In fact, Republican policies have killed more unborn and newly born infants and fetuses than all of the abortions which have ever been performed on earth, in the history of the world, combined.

Can anyone dispute this with FACTS?

Please, just once, try to actually address the issues and the questions. Just once, leave the defensive name calling out it.

This is going to be a waste of time but WTF let's try it.

Author: Randa Morris
OK Randa impress me.

Assuming that there are at least a few Republicans who sincerely want to “protect life” and aren’t just in the debate because they want to control women and send them back to their “rightful place in society” (which of course is barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen) this list could help open their eyes to the lack of sincerity coming from their party’s mostly male leadership.
Not off to a good start but maybe she has some hidden talent...hopefully in writing but I'm not holding my breath.
1. Natural Causes; If human life begins at conception (Republicans insist it does) then at least 50 to 75 percent of all human life ends within the first month after conception, naturally.
Umm, natural causes are by definition natural and can't really be cured. Maybe some lib brainiac will just pass a law against dying from natural causes. That would fix it!
2. Gun Violence: In 2001, Isabelle Horon and Diana Cheng published a detailed study in the Journal of the American Medical Association which found “a pregnant or recently pregnant woman is more likely to be a victim of homicide than to die of any other cause.”
I'm sure I'm going to lose you you here so hang on tight. The vast majority of pregnant women are young. Much like the rest of their age group their chances of death are higher in the "not natural causes" section. Their chances of death are greatest in car wrecks but what the hell let's ban guns.
3. War; Rarely, if ever, will you find a right-wing “source” that makes an effort to address the realities of war. By keeping the issue of war and the “killing of the unborn” as far away from each other as possible, Republicans have successfully managed to separate the two ideas in the minds of their loyal followers. In reality, however, war kills the unborn, the newly born and multitudes of living, breathing human beings at every stage of life, from early childhood to old age.
War is not a favorable thing that's for sure. That's why it's called war and not a picnic, or board game or a visit to f*cking Disneyland. I'm starting to wonder where this dumb broads mind will wander next.
4. Poor Maternal Health At Time Of Conception: Even as Republican’s in Washington launch another assault on the Affordable Care Act, they continue working at the state level to restrict women’s access to safe, affordable health care. Yet statistics show that women who are in poor health at the time of conception are far more likely to miscarry than those who are already in good health.
Women in poor health are more likely to have sick children or miscarry...the hell you say! My goodness what outside the box thinking this is! Healthy people have healthy kids and crack whores don't. What a f*cking concept. But somehow obiecare is the cure for all this right? RIGHT? The stupid in this woman is unbearable.

I can't even do the other five this woman is an idiot.

What this article does do is provide me with more information to judge you as a person so I appreciate that. First of all what a simple minded individual you must be to read something this f*cking dumb and think to yourself "Holy crap! I gotta post this!" It really makes me wonder what you would consider too damn stupid to post, seriously, if this made the cut WTF else are you reading?

It is quite simple. Anyone who has children and wants someone else to support them should lose their children. Stop adoptions of foreign born children. Tens of thousands of children will find adoptive homes.

Apparently promoting personal responsibility over government programs kills babies.
(Sarcasm)

Forum List

Back