🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

God and Trump-Hating NY Times Pouts Trump Doesn’t Throw Christmas Parties for Journalists

Poor poor journeys :crybaby:

And they only get one scoop of ice cream as well :206:

The press is supposed to be an impartial, subjective body that investigates and reports on what politicians are doing. The concept of them socializing and becoming butt-buddies with presidents, cabinet officials, etc. is NOT good for America.

I remember a few years back Megyn Kelly was invited to an Obama White House Christmas party. She attended and said afterward that it was filled wall-to-wall with "journalists" from CNN, NYT, MSNBC, WaPo, PBS, Huffington Post, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc. They loved Obama and NEVER called him out for his egregious lies and terrible policies.

MSM to Trump: You don't bring me flowers...anyyymoooooore :5_1_12024:

Why the headline when God has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Everybody knows that the orange whore never does anything right. Who would want to party with him anyway?

Trump just re-tweeted this message and meme:

"There's so much to be thankful for regarding our POTUS Trump! I truly believe this man was heaven sent in order to save and protect the most gracious, benevolent, and in turn, prosperous country ever. God bless him and his family."

DUU0VISVAAA_iR_

Why the headline when God has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Everybody knows that the orange whore never does anything right. Who would want to party with him anyway?

The tears are so tasty.

Trump just re-tweeted this message and meme:

"There's so much to be thankful for regarding our POTUS Trump! I truly believe this man was heaven sent in order to save and protect the most gracious, benevolent, and in turn, prosperous country ever. God bless him and his family."

DUU0VISVAAA_iR_
To think that trump, pigpence, graham, falwell, etc. have anything whatsoever to do with Jesus is a real joke. They just prostitute the religion that was founded supposedly on His teachings.

They just wanted the party to be offered so they could martyr themselves by boycotting it.

Eff them.

Forum List

Back