God has made crime against my religion

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
Afterwards I stuck from his buddies, big US hater of them white in the US, but I ran away from him and in the hospital, I died as Lutherans and many souls came to me do not know what religion but it was over 500 million souls wished to God I do not would be more Lutheran, but I belong to the Lutheran religion who live by themselves not the same connection to others in the same religion but God made a break here against me, I who have been Lutheran since I was baptized. Komformation does not help against my religion. I'm an atheist. I belong to the same as The Devil Protestantism other name is Lutheran. But after my soul came to me, I have heard the voices of Christ pretend world. Nothing I want to I want to start over in life and I want to live for myself before God's religion crime against me.

God have no law against me. I will back to lutheran's religion even I am atheist.

God and Christ doens't mean anything. I've justice with my old religion lutheran's.

Afterwards I stuck from his buddies, big US hater of them white in the US, but I ran away from him and in the hospital, I died as Lutherans and many souls came to me do not know what religion but it was over 500 million souls wished to God I do not would be more Lutheran, but I belong to the Lutheran religion who live by themselves not the same connection to others in the same religion but God made a break here against me, I who have been Lutheran since I was baptized. Komformation does not help against my religion. I'm an atheist. I belong to the same as The Devil Protestantism other name is Lutheran. But after my soul came to me, I have heard the voices of Christ pretend world. Nothing I want to I want to start over in life and I want to live for myself before God's religion crime against me.

God have no law against me. I will back to lutheran's religion even I am atheist.

God and Christ doens't mean anything. I've justice with my old religion lutheran's.

So you're saying, I think, that you were Baptised Lutheran and are now Athiest, but you'll still back the Lutherans.

Is this like me, Baptised Roman Catholic, then left the Roman Church and was Confirmed into Russian Orthodox Church and then abandoned ALL Organised Religion....but I still say my Hail Mary's and The Rosary.

Yes? No?

• Banned

So you're saying, I think, that you were Baptised Lutheran and are now Athiest, but you'll still back the Lutherans.

Is this like me, Baptised Roman Catholic, then left the Roman Church and was Confirmed into Russian Orthodox Church and then abandoned ALL Organised Religion....but I still say my Hail Mary's and The Rosary.

Yes? No?

I know my old religion.

My new religion is mouslim.

Mouslim breath in my nose.

Yes? No?

I know my old religion.

My new religion is mouslim.

Mouslim breath in my nose.
Did you know that Mohammed described how a good Muslim should wipe his ass with an uneven number of rocks? Do you do that? Because if you don't, you're not even a real Muslim.

• Banned
No real mouslim but I breath islamic air and then I have voices in my brain.

• Banned
No real mouslim but I breath islamic air and then I have voices in my brain.
You should go to a real hospital, there's help for that.

I do not need the hospital when it was 2004-2006 in the hospital, since 2013, one of four hospitals I was in 2004 and 2006 before my home stay is back in my little town where I first lived ever since the second half of 1986, where I was born even I was born in the city that had three pieces hospitals. Don't needed a doctor because I have personnal in my living home and they help me with medicin's.

Forum List

Back