God Help Us All: Captain America Is Now A Negro!

On one hand, you have these USMB right wingers putting up these endless threads about "uppity Negroes".

On the other hand you have USMB right wingers complaining that it's Democrats who are racist by accusing them of racism.

So let's find a happy medium.

The Republican Party is 90% white for a reason.
funny there's another thread were this site's repub posse is denying that

The Republican Party's biggest problem in one photo

Exactly. They're all drawn to a party which disavows race-based public policy. That race-neutral approach to governance has a LOT of appeal to whites and little appeal to minorities.

The fault here doesn't lie with Republicans. Their position is forthright - we won't use race in public policy. If minorities don't find that appealing, well a LOT of white people do find it appealing.

On one hand, you have these USMB right wingers putting up these endless threads about "uppity Negroes".

On the other hand you have USMB right wingers complaining that it's Democrats who are racist by accusing them of racism.

Captain America Black --- Cool --- they should model him after Herman Cain.

I also heard that the GReen Lantern is a Faggot and they killed off Peter Parker in the Spiderman series

Comics are a business about making money. You can argue that it's political correctness, but whether the statement is political or not, the primary driver is selling comics.

Anyone remember when Superman was a communist?

Are you referring to the three-part mini-series "Superman: Red Son"...

SC-5.jpg

Or something else?

WOO-HOO my comic book thread is back!

That was a great read! Just a small miscalculation by Jar-el, and Kal-el ends up in Russia. Great read.

I also heard that the GReen Lantern is a Faggot and they killed off Peter Parker in the Spiderman series

Perhaps one of the new Green Lanterns is homosexual, I don't know about that one.

I know Northstar is gay, but, he's Canadian, :lol: so it's to be expected. Sorry Canadians, I couldn't resist.

Peter Parker did die in the Ultimate Universe. It was a great story. He was replaced by a half black, half Hispanic 13 year old named Miles Morales(it's Marvel, he has to have the same first letter in both names.)

Perhaps one of the new Green Lanterns is homosexual, I don't know about that one.

I know Northstar is gay, but, he's Canadian, :lol: so it's to be expected. Sorry Canadians, I couldn't resist.

Peter Parker did die in the Ultimate Universe. It was a great story. He was replaced by a half black, half Hispanic 13 year old named Miles Morales(it's Marvel, he has to have the same first letter in both names.)

Yup - he's a flaming Green Fruit Cake

DC Comics Green Lantern relaunched as gay superhero | New York Post

earth2_cv3094643-525x800.jpg

Comics are a business about making money. You can argue that it's political correctness, but whether the statement is political or not, the primary driver is selling comics.

Anyone remember when Superman was a communist?

SC-5.jpg

Or something else?

That was a great read! Just a small miscalculation by Jar-el, and Kal-el ends up in Russia. Great read.

its Jor-el.....

This is a American tragedy due to political correctness. Shame on Marvel for tainting a iconic hero with this kind of simian filth. And making Thor a woman. What the hell has this nation come to?

Avengers NOW!: Thor's female, Cap's black, Iron Man's got a new suit | PopWatch | EW.com

Who's next, Jesus?

They already tried to spin that one ...

Bob Goss the author of "Queering Christ, Beyond Jesus Acted Up," said of the interaction between Jesus and John, it "is a pederastic relationship between an older man and a younger man. A Greek reader would understand.

The Secret Gospel of Mark, fragments of which were contained in the controversial Mar Saba letter by Clement of Alexandria, has led to various interpretations concerning the views of an ancient group called the Carpocratians. The Secret Gospel of Mark states that Jesus taught the secrets of the Kingdom of God alone to a partially clothed youth during one night. Sexuality of Jesus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SC-5.jpg

Or something else?

its Jor-el.....

In the correct DC universe, yes. But, if memory serves right, they intentionally misspelled his name in the universe the story takes place. I read way to many comic books. :D

Why do you even mention race?
Are the uppity whites better than uppitty "Afro-Americans"? Oh! I'm sorry, are you an uppity White Folk?
Nationalism, a way to make it easier to go to war. Nationalism, Religion and money, what position should they be in or are they close enough to all be number 1?

We point our fingers are countries that do bad things. We do bad things; but it is acceptable for us to do them as we are the good guys.

Racism isn't dead, we have way too many laws stating that it is wrong and illegal, it's now called being politically correct. Racism has no connection with wealth or education. Racists exist in all income levels. Racism is not limited to any level of education. Maybe we should relate racism to intelligence. What difference does it make if a hero is white, black, brown or any other color? If a change is made to the race of a hero why get upset? It would be wonderful if the race were set because it would be the person playing the part fit it so well. I don't think it is proper to change a race just to have the proper ratio. I do understand it though. I will assume most here are younger than I. There was a time when things should have been different"
A lead part in a movie was Caucasian even though the part is Asian. Charlie Chan and Fung Fu
When did doll makers start making black dolls? When they found they could make money selling them.

What difference does it make if a hero is white, black, brown or any other color? If a change is made to the race of a hero why get upset?

No one gets upset when a character is created black or Asian or whatever.

The upset arises from the exercise of Soviet-style political correctness. The purposeful CHANGE to shove politically correct thought down people's throats.

It's like when Soviets forced prisoners to purposely identify items and people incorrectly (Yes, comrade that does look like a bed but I know that it is really a chair.)

Create Captain Liberal and make him a black transsexual pedophile and no one cares.

The point - it's not about race, it's an objection to leftist thought control.

its Jor-el.....

In the correct DC universe, yes. But, if memory serves right, they intentionally misspelled his name in the universe the story takes place. I read way to many comic books. :D

i dont know about that.....i Googled Jar-el.....nothing ....ran it through Comic Vine.....nothing...there would have been no reason to change Jor-els name....just sayin....

What difference does it make if a hero is white, black, brown or any other color? If a change is made to the race of a hero why get upset?

The upset arises from the exercise of Soviet-style political correctness. The purposeful CHANGE to shove politically correct thought down people's throats.

It's like when Soviets forced prisoners to purposely identify items and people incorrectly (Yes, comrade that does look like a bed but I know that it is really a chair.)

Create Captain Liberal and make him a black transsexual pedophile and no one cares.

You must be new here.

The OP, Steve McRacist, is by no stretch of anyone's imaginarium a "leftist".

Why do you even mention race?
Are the uppity whites better than uppitty "Afro-Americans"? Oh! I'm sorry, are you an uppity White Folk?
Nationalism, a way to make it easier to go to war. Nationalism, Religion and money, what position should they be in or are they close enough to all be number 1?

We point our fingers are countries that do bad things. We do bad things; but it is acceptable for us to do them as we are the good guys.

Racism isn't dead, we have way too many laws stating that it is wrong and illegal, it's now called being politically correct. Racism has no connection with wealth or education. Racists exist in all income levels. Racism is not limited to any level of education. Maybe we should relate racism to intelligence. What difference does it make if a hero is white, black, brown or any other color? If a change is made to the race of a hero why get upset? It would be wonderful if the race were set because it would be the person playing the part fit it so well. I don't think it is proper to change a race just to have the proper ratio. I do understand it though. I will assume most here are younger than I. There was a time when things should have been different"
A lead part in a movie was Caucasian even though the part is Asian. Charlie Chan and Fung Fu
When did doll makers start making black dolls? When they found they could make money selling them.
I see you haven't come across Steve before. He's the love child of a KKK Grand Wizard and a spider monkey.

And once again, Steve Rodgers is not becoming a black man. He's no longer going to be Captain America, and they are having his long time friend and partner, Sam Wilson, take over as Captain America. It's not the first time someone else will have worn the costume and carried the shield.

It's likely, based on past history, that Rodgers will return to the role at some point in the future.

And once again, Steve Rodgers is not becoming a black man. He's no longer going to be Captain America, and they are having his long time friend and partner, Sam Wilson, take over as Captain America. It's not the first time someone else will have worn the costume and carried the shield.

It's likely, based on past history, that Rodgers will return to the role at some point in the future.

This isn't an isolated incident. Did you know that Norse Gods are black? Hollywood knew that.

Forum List

Back