God: "I am coming and I will settle scores"

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Glenn Beck says he got a message from God: ?I am coming and I will settle scores?

Conservative radio host Glenn Beck claimed during a commencement speech at Liberty University last Friday that God delivered an angry message to him while preparing for a 2011 appearance in Jerusalem.

“I know the love, I know the gentleness of Christ,” Beck said in video posted by Right Wing Watch on Monday. “[But] I’ve never felt the wrath.”

Beck, a Mormon, told the crowd at the Christian university that God then informed him, “You tell them I am coming and I will settle scores.”

How come it took him so long to tell us about it?

:cuckoo:

10153857_781249778552541_354519446866435625_n.jpg

God: "I am coming and I will settle scores"

Good! The Boston Bruins NEVER should have beaten the Canucks.

I just tried to help you Luddly, this matches your 2011 date color, and thought that was probably the last time you saw one of these. Now Libby, you know I'm agnostic! :eusa_clap:

I know almost nothing about you except that you hide behind a nasty mouth when you're wrong.

Which is daily.

And you preach.

Which I ignore.

Well ... He "settled" some scores during the time of Noah and again in the area of Sodom (Sodomite) and Gomorrah. I see no reason to doubt that He'll do it again.

Glenn Beck says he got a message from God: ?I am coming and I will settle scores?

Conservative radio host Glenn Beck claimed during a commencement speech at Liberty University last Friday that God delivered an angry message to him while preparing for a 2011 appearance in Jerusalem.

“I know the love, I know the gentleness of Christ,” Beck said in video posted by Right Wing Watch on Monday. “[But] I’ve never felt the wrath.”

Beck, a Mormon, told the crowd at the Christian university that God then informed him, “You tell them I am coming and I will settle scores.”

Glenn Beck doesn't speak for God. Glenn Beck is a Mormon with a different Jesus.

Isaiah 42:3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

God is not in the business of breaking a bruised reed or quenching smoking flax.

Luke 9:56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

Jesus is not here to destroy men's lives but to save them.

Matthew 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Luke 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Luke 13:4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
Luke 13:5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Tell Glenn Beck to repent because the story in Luke 13:2-5 is against Glenn's witness.

Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Glenn is deceiving many.

Revelation 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

What is the complaint in heaven? The complaint in heaven is that God is too good, merciful and forbearing.

I have to conclude that Glenn Beck listened to a different spirit because the Bible says:

1 John 4:1 ¶ Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Glenn Beck isn't testing the spirits because he is listening to one of the fallen spirits that disagrees with the Bible.

1 John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Glenn Beck doesn't hear the apostles or God who wrote the Bible so because he listenes not to them, we know the difference between the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Glenn Beck doesn't speak for God. Glenn Beck is a Mormon with a different Jesus.

Isaiah 42:3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

God is not in the business of breaking a bruised reed or quenching smoking flax.

Luke 9:56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

Matthew 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Luke 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
Luke 13:4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?

Tell Glenn Beck to repent because the story in Luke 13:2-5 is against Glenn's witness.

Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Glenn is deceiving many.

Revelation 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

What is the complaint in heaven? The complaint in heaven is that God is too good, merciful and forbearing.

I have to conclude that Glenn Beck listened to a different spirit because the Bible says:

1 John 4:1 ¶ Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Glenn Beck isn't testing the spirits because he is listening to one of the fallen spirits that disagrees with the Bible.

1 John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Glenn Beck doesn't hear the apostles or God who wrote the Bible so because he listenes not to them, we know the difference between the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Oh goody! Religious kook wars! whose got the real jebus!!

Do you believe that Glen Beck saw a vision of Jesus Christ?

Nope! But who am I to say. I've been a Christian for years and have never had a "vision" of Jesus Christ and I've known lots of Christians who haven't. I'm very leery of folks who claim they speak for Jesus or who "know" the date of His return.

Last edited:

you need a life if you need to search out stuff like this just so you mock others..you have a black heart and soul
Beck isn't the crazy one...look in a mirror

Glenn is deceiving many.

Oh goody! Religious kook wars! whose got the real jebus!!

That's the basis for all religions. The constant yelling, back and forth,

"My god can beat up your god".

Forum List

Back