god is everything

hauke

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2015
theres no good god or evil god its just god
satan is gods angel lucifer doing his job, god told lucifer to be satan

theres only 1 god

theres only 1 god, maybe i don t know what it is, but theres only 1

im prety sure i got a better view of god then moses or jesus or abraham or mohamed or whoever

im allso sure i can t see god

god is infinite no human being can see infinity

btw lucifer can see god, angels are infinite

Last edited:
theres nothing more beautifull then god

i can explain islam

i don t like the muslims on earth i won t explain islam

Last edited:
the understanding of women and men is wrong in the ulama

you don t know what god meant with man and you don t know what god meant with women

you don t know what a man is and you don t know what a women is

a man is the soul a women ist he body
eva is the sun adam is the spirit of the sun

human beings are stars

humans are nothing

exept god satan and adam and eve like us

theres no good god or evil god its just god
satan is gods angel lucifer doing his job, god told lucifer to be satan

theres only 1 god
hauke , you should find some kind of avatar for yourself. It's not that hard. Just google something on the internet and then click on images.

My own current avatar represents my boonie hat that I wear while backpacking, hunting, and practically every day to keep the sun out of my eyes.

"God" is a concept from ancient religion and philosophy.

The ancient Greek philosophers starting with Hesiod and Thales were the first to try to separate "God" from "Philosophy".

The ancient Greek philosophers were doubtful of the validity of the Greek pantheon -- family of gods.

Although no one of them doubted that there was indeed one all-powerful Zeus, they could not justify the existence of any others.

The strongest argument in favor of several Gods comes from Hinduism. Why would a God choose to be alone? Most likely a God with godlike powers would choose to create another God or Goddess like himself for company.

Judaism and it's copycat Islam posit only One God. In Judaism He has many different names but the most recent and most revered is YHVH.

Islam calls their God "Allah" which is an Arabic word from ancient Egyptian and Babylonian meaning "powerful" same as the Hebrew/Babylonian word "EL" or "ELOHIM".

Christianity clearly has 3 Gods, morphed by creeds into One somehow.

The 3 Christian Gods are THEOS PATYR, IESOUS XRISTOS, and PNEUMA AGIA -- known to us in English as God The Father, the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. In Latin these are called Patri, Fili, et Spiritu Sancti.

god is an ancient concept

of a being greater then any human

Forum List

Back