God is necessary for morality to survive | Polichickster v Dante

Me:
1. "According to you there was no morality before a god."
This is senseless. Morality pertains to mankind.
Without God, there is no moral demand placed on mankind.

take this stuff.

It only makes sense in a world of god myth.

There is no proof god exsists.

so if there is no god there is no morals in your veiw.

There are religions who dont have a god myth in them.

they have morals

Your just to brainwashed to think outside of your own myths

Nah....

See, without the fear of God, of eventual retribution, whatever folks rationalize as right becomes their was of doing thing.

'As regards "He'll punish you" making God a "blackmailer in the sky," well, count me, my friends, as one who votes for such a "blackmailer in the sky." I pray with all my heart that the people who deliberately hurt people get punished. I would sit in depression if I truly believed that the torturers and their victims have the same fate.'
Prager

Yeah, she always meows.

She possesses a monolithic mind, thus unable to contextualize and nuance. The Lord expects more of her, and the future perhaps may hold it for her.

A shame.

Ohhhh....this is your response to post#57....sulking?

Well, that's what happens when you post on an empty brain.

There have been times I have disagreed with PC's conclusions on something, but I have never found her arguments to be anything but rational and defensible. In truth, she takes on complicated subjects--way too complicated for most of her strongest critics--and she sometimes gets bored after the critics have floundered for pages and attacked her while never addressing the thread topic. . . .

But I have never seen PC bested by anybody in a debate. And that includes myself.

And I think a rule should be added to the Bullring that if a challenge is offered, the one who for whatever reason chooses not to accept doesn't have to be subjected to a flame thread, called a coward, and worse.

She's talking about you sulking, not the lord. :tongue:

She, like my mother in law (bless her passing and soul), believes she speaks for the Lord. :lol:

Still, you said the Lord is not Sulking.

That seems to be saying you think you know what the lord is doing and not her. :)

It's called projection and it's not the lord that's doing it. :tongue:

You are projecting your uncertainty about the Lord on me. Stop sulking, UKRider. :lol:

Last edited:
she cant do it and she knows it.

Oh, my.....

You're jealous he didn't ask you, aren't you.

Psst:

'Our Mission Women Makeover
At New York Image Consultant female makeover we give you a complete, improved and original look from head to toe in accordance with your own personality and lifestyle. Because this is our expertise, you will be helped and transformed in only a short period of time. The information you acquire will create a lifelong understanding of how to use style to add to your personal power. When we are done, you will feel and look like the goddess you truly are. This is definitely worth your investment.
Women look to the fashion world for guidance, but all they get are mixed messages. New York Image Consultant will help you analyze your appearance and wardrobe by cutting through the confusion, saving time and money. Whether you need simple style direction or an extreme makeover, you have reached your destination.'
Female Makeover Tips, Womens Beauty Makeover, Female Fashion, Women Hairstyle, Makeup, New York Image Consultant

says the asian lady who likes to portray herself as a blonde haired blue eyed super lady

I have often thought to quiz her on this subject.

God is a construct of humanity. Any evidence to the contrary will be considered. Please post such below:

The proposed absence of God is a construct of humanity and any evidence to the contrary will be considered.

God is a construct of humanity. Any evidence to the contrary will be considered. Please post such below:

The proposed absence of God is a construct of humanity and any evidence to the contrary will be considered.

1. Hmmm. The absence of God is a construct of an atheist; as an agnositc I see no probative evidence that God exists or does not exist.

The following is a statement of faith based on "as an agnostic I see no probative evidence that God exists or does not exist."

Forum List

Back