God is necessary for morality to survive | Polichickster v Dante

MORALS have been in all societies at any time in the world
G-D (which one )? has only been in society since the time man created him
So God didn't exist until Man thought of Him?

Sorta like "America didn't exist before Columbus discovered it?" :confused:

Polichictster has only to agree and we take this into the Bull Ring

She is a formidable poster. But does she lack courage and honor? We shall see. :D

Oh….that’s so very sweet of you to ask. I’m so flattered!

But, I have other plans….

That’s the night I’ll be washing my hair…

I have to walk the dog….

My little brother needs help with his algebra homework….

I’m seeing someone……

I’m grounded….

I don't wanna ruin our friendship

My parents don’t allow me to date….

I think we should just be friends

I have something in my eye, I think its contagious.

I’d rather see you with a group of friends and not as a one-on-one date.

No, sorry

But, then, you’ve heard them all, haven’t you.

I am no good at formal debates either.

:cool:

I am.....check any of the threads where Dante and I have gone head to head.....

Fighting Thugs and Libs

Last Activity: Today 08:02 AM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread God is necessary for morality to survive | Polichickster v Dante

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Some people are sensitive about God, maybe if you choose a different topic she would accept the debate challenge.

Not at all!

I love this topic......and have a number of OP's on same.
Hope you check 'em out...in Science and Technology.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Some people are sensitive about God, maybe if you choose a different topic she would accept the debate challenge.

go get a list of her latest threads.

she just posts silly stuff she can not defend.

She has posted things like "most people are NOT good" yet calls herself a christisan.

She is a very confused young woman who lives in a fantsy world

"go get a list of her latest threads."

Exactly why I hire you to do PR work!!

says the asian lady who likes to portray herself as a blonde haired blue eyed super lady
I've been to Japan and Korea many times in the last 30 years and I can tell you this: Most Asian ladies fantasize about being a Beautiful Blond American woman with long legs who views the world through Blue eyes.

And of course running away with a Handsome young Western Man. ;)

Not I.

My pic ha always been in the profile.

she cant do it and she knows it.

Oh, my.....

You're jealous he didn't ask you, aren't you.

Psst:

'Our Mission Women Makeover
At New York Image Consultant female makeover we give you a complete, improved and original look from head to toe in accordance with your own personality and lifestyle. Because this is our expertise, you will be helped and transformed in only a short period of time. The information you acquire will create a lifelong understanding of how to use style to add to your personal power. When we are done, you will feel and look like the goddess you truly are. This is definitely worth your investment.
Women look to the fashion world for guidance, but all they get are mixed messages. New York Image Consultant will help you analyze your appearance and wardrobe by cutting through the confusion, saving time and money. Whether you need simple style direction or an extreme makeover, you have reached your destination.'
Female Makeover Tips, Womens Beauty Makeover, Female Fashion, Women Hairstyle, Makeup, New York Image Consultant

says the asian lady who likes to portray herself as a blonde haired blue eyed super lady

says the woman? who portrays her self as a dog.... or is that a bitch?

Last edited:
Oh, my.....

Psst:

At New York Image Consultant female makeover we give you a complete, improved and original look from head to toe in accordance with your own personality and lifestyle. Because this is our expertise, you will be helped and transformed in only a short period of time. The information you acquire will create a lifelong understanding of how to use style to add to your personal power. When we are done, you will feel and look like the goddess you truly are. This is definitely worth your investment.
Women look to the fashion world for guidance, but all they get are mixed messages. New York Image Consultant will help you analyze your appearance and wardrobe by cutting through the confusion, saving time and money. Whether you need simple style direction or an extreme makeover, you have reached your destination.'
Female Makeover Tips, Womens Beauty Makeover, Female Fashion, Women Hairstyle, Makeup, New York Image Consultant

says the woman? how portrays her self as a dog.... or is that a bitch?

put a picture of yourself in the avatar if you think that is the only thing people put in theirs

you always pick women in provocative postions.

I have my dog in the avie like alot of folks do.

You dont like dogs?

says the woman? how portrays her self as a dog.... or is that a bitch?

put a picture of yourself in the avatar if you think that is the only thing people put in theirs

you always pick women in provocative postions.

I have my dog in the avie like alot of folks do.

You dont like dogs?

you were the one talking about how we portray ourselves in our avis ....i am applying your logic to yourself.

again... you portray yourself as a dog..... or bitch.

she cant do it and she knows it.

Oh, my.....

Psst:

:lol: In her heart, she is "a blonde haired blue eyed" super girl. The rest of her looks like Lucy Liu, and I think Sherlock is falling for her. PC has hopes, so don't be mean.

Forum List

Back