I call out Wry Catcher & Turzovka the Slovakian!

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Individually or together, your choice. Anytime after 5:30 CT And not Sat night. I will let you choose the subject. I do want a post time limit. I dont want to wait 30 minutes for rebuttal. It can be a Battle Royal, Tag Team or individual. Like I said, you choose. Do you/you all accept?

I called out 2 lol
Because I want to bring something to the Ring
Plus, I have no respect for Wry, and Turz, well

Last edited:
Individually or together, your choice. Anytime after 5:30 CT And not Sat night. I will let you choose the subject. I do want a post time limit. I dont want to wait 30 minutes for rebuttal. It can be a Battle Royal, Tag Team or individual. Like I said, you choose. Do you/you all accept?

I'll accept a one-on-one contest on any topic but not argue on the Constitutionality of an issue. Not because such a debate is unimportant, but because we do not have the necessary resources or experience to do so, in spite of the fact that so many who post here believe they do.

I will argue pubic policy: The Stimulus; public health; crime; the prohibition of MJ and its impact on society; gun control/regulation sans any debate on the Second Amendment; the use of drones by the Obama Administration; civil rights; and what duty and responsibility do we as citizens have to the nation and our community.

Pick anyone or several of these issues and PM me the date and time; I'm retired and live in the Pacific Time Zone.

POSTSCRIPT: My thanks to Tiny Dancer for pointing out my error above. I meant to write Public Policy, not Pubic Policy. Mea culpa if anyone was offended. Though, a debate on Pubic Policy might be of interest to some. Likely Warrior, aka, Warbler.

Last edited:
Why do you want to call out those three queers?

If anyone is 'queer' it is you, warbler. Your fixation on anal sex and the male organ is well known by anyone who has ever read your many profane comments.

If one reads the definition of queer, one learns its conventional meaning, to wit (or even the half which you function under):

[Queer: Strange or odd from a conventional viewpoint; unusually different; singular, of a questionable nature or character; suspicious; shady]

That definition fits you to a "T".

Of course the slang version of the word, used by a déclassé person as yourself means homosexual. Even one in the closet like you (unless of course you and Rabbi finally hooked up).

Last edited:
"and what duty and responsibility do we as citizens have to the nation and our community."
I think that would be a good conservative/liberal debate.
Tomorrow night (friday) @ 6:00pm central time so 4 pacific

Maybe you will earn your respect back from me

I'll accept a one-on-one contest on any topic but not argue on the Constitutionality of an issue. Not because such a debate is unimportant, but because we do not have the necessary resources or experience to do so, in spite of the fact that so many who post here believe they do.

I will argue pubic policy: The Stimulus; public health; crime; the prohibition of MJ and its impact on society; gun control/regulation sans any debate on the Second Amendment; the use of drones by the Obama Administration; civil rights; and what duty and responsibility do we as citizens have to the nation and our community.

Pick anyone or several of these issues and PM me the date and time; I'm retired and live in the Pacific Time Zone.

Here's a topic for you - your failure to enlist

"and what duty and responsibility do we as citizens have to the nation and our community."

I agree.

change to 6:30 my time. I need time to oget home and get comfortable. I will present the opening. There should be a posting time limit. 20 minutes? 15? I do not want to be up till 12 debating you. Do we want judges? I dont really care. What about overall time? Just do it till one of us are done, or your bedtime?

I agree.

change to 6:30 my time. I need time to oget home and get comfortable. I will present the opening. There should be a posting time limit. 20 minutes? 15? I do not want to be up till 12 debating you. Do we want judges? I dont really care. What about overall time? Just do it till one of us are done, or your bedtime?

One hour, 5 minutes to respond, we will both do an opening statement and there is no need to have a judge(s). 1630 works for me and close at 1730; then each of us have a closing statement. Fair enough?

5 minutes is a little stiff. Might have a bunch to type. Meet in the middle at 10? That will leave each of us 1 opening , 1 closing and 8 rebuttals

5 minutes is a little stiff. Might have a bunch to type. Meet in the middle at 10? That will leave each of us 1 opening , 1 closing and 8 rebuttals

Five gives us plenty of time, IMO, to put forth our thoughts - ten will allow for the quick google search and the opinion of others. One on one, no research or help is the point, is it not?

Five gives us plenty of time, IMO, to put forth our thoughts - ten will allow for the quick google search and the opinion of others. One on one, no research or help is the point, is it not?

So I guess you plan on dropping your usual 1 liner BS?

So I guess you plan on dropping your usual 1 liner BS?

I rarely post idiotgrams, you must have me mixed up with CrusaderFrank, Willow Tree, Warbler or Stephanie. I limit my posts to three paragraphs, an introduction, an argument and a conclusion - sometimes it is easy to do so in a single or two paragraphs. Any more and too much accomplishes too little.

I agree.

a one-on-one debate minus the peanut gallery?

My scrotum just got warm:redface:

Forum List

Back