🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

God is not against race mixing... otherwise.. why..?

I beg to differ. The development of Sex robots and the improvements in technology that will give them human qualities will revolutionize sex. No more torture and suffering with relationships. Especially today with all of the agendas. The younger generation males do not even want to get married. But they will live with a compliant sex robot.
You...have issues Bro.

yes, there is. It's just that I have forgotten where I read about this.. but there is internet...
baddie-mulatto.gif

Heterosis

through the breakup of small, relatively isolated communities owing to urbanization and greater population mobility.

Right. And?
A mulatto is bi racial white black, historically. Taking someone, or a tribe, out of an isolated community and introducing them into civilization...where their offspring will even be able to take IQ tests has nothing to do with mulattos in the USA...nor what their IQ test are.

A mulatto is bi racial white black, historically. Taking someone, or a tribe, out of an isolated community and introducing them into civilization...where their offspring will even be able to take IQ tests has nothing to do with mulattos in the USA...nor what their IQ test are.
Read the link.

I did read it. I might put you on ignore you just type barely a sentence. Never offer anything in depth, never go into detail.
And yet I'm the ONLY one to have provided a link to any actual information relevant to this ridiculous discussion.

Forum List

Back