God is the only rational explanation for the existence of the universe.

Thats probably a good idea....Trying to prove the existence of God without an accurate knowledge of what you are looking for
Oh, now you know how to prove the existence of god? Amazing! Does the proof come with Clear Coat (a $399 value!) and a free toaster?

lol... Thats not what I said but that doesn't really matter to you does it...

Anyway its not for sale... no free gifts, no free lunch..

All you have to do is come over wearing your finest skirt, we'll drink a vat of communion wine, you can kneel down before me in fervent prayer, then, if you demonstrate enough dedication and devotion, you will receive your reward, the elixir of life, and I will lay my hands upon you.

Last edited:
Something creating itself out of nothing?
I didn't suggest that.... though, if i did, you would merely be agreeing with me and saying something did come from nothing, and god made it so. So, not sure what your beef is...

Thats probably a good idea....Trying to prove the existence of God without an accurate knowledge of what you are looking for
Oh, now you know how to prove the existence of god? Amazing! Does the proof come with Clear Coat (a $399 value!) and a free toaster?

lol... Thats not what I said but that doesn't really matter to you does it...

Anyway its not for sale... no free gifts, no free lunch..

All you have to do is come over wearing your finest skirt, we'll drink a vat of communion wine, you can kneel down before me in fervent prayer, then, if you demonstrate enough dedication and devotion, you will receive your reward, the elixir of life, and I will lay my hands upon you.
So, you said, "Trying to prove the existence of God without an accurate knowledge of what you are looking for"

And, of course, your knowledge is "accurate". and you don't defer to yourself for this divine truth, but rather to reason (that you made up and chose the premises for... but, definitely not deferring to yourself! No sir!).

But for anyone to listen to this from you and DARE suggest that you consider yourself in possession of some sort of expertise on "proving god"... well, that is just beyond the pale, isn't it? ;)

What makes you think a being who could contemplate the multiverse would matter to us mere mortals if he existed he probably wouldn't even know we did.

Think about it. Nothing physical can create itself. This is a scientific fact. So if the universe wasn't created, then why does it exist? The only thing that makes sense is that it was created.
Which God?
Your God?

What makes you think a being who could contemplate the multiverse would matter to us mere mortals if he existed he probably wouldn't even know we did.
Because the laws of nature preordained beings that know and create would arise and because moral laws of nature exist.

Think about it. Nothing physical can create itself. This is a scientific fact. So if the universe wasn't created, then why does it exist? The only thing that makes sense is that it was created.
Which God?
Your God?
There's only one creator. He doesn't care what you call him. So your argument of which God is moot.

You are without excuse.

We live in a deterministic universe where everything happens for a reason.

Because the laws of nature preordained beings that know and create would arise and because moral laws of nature exist.
moral laws? Who created those?
Existence.
moral laws that require us to kill one another so we can eat?

Existence.
The moral law is what we ought to do not what we do.

Existence.
Like what?

Existence.
Like what?
Like you can't just take any woman you want.

Forum List

Back