God vs Athiesm: Which Is More Rationale?

Actually, you atheists and agnostics should appreciate God. You reject God and He in turn rejects you. Sounds fair and equitable to me.

God rejects pretty much everyone. Heaven must be a lonely place. Lol. :D

No actually He doesn't. He does reject those who reject Him though. He is entirely fair about it.

Superstitious malarkey. Lol.

Actually He makes quite a distinction as to the rewards of His followers as opposed to the rewards in store for those who reject Him. Really though, that is not my problem.

Was it "written" in the burning bush?

Actually, you atheists and agnostics should appreciate God. You reject God and He in turn rejects you. Sounds fair and equitable to me.

No actually He doesn't. He does reject those who reject Him though. He is entirely fair about it.

Actually He makes quite a distinction as to the rewards of His followers as opposed to the rewards in store for those who reject Him. Really though, that is not my problem.

Where does he do this? In the bible written by ancient men thousands of years ago? :D

It's no problem of mine but were I you, I'd invest in some fireproof underwear.

Where does he do this? In the bible written by ancient men thousands of years ago? :D

622x350.jpg

If a child was raised on a deserted island with no exposure to religion- if she didn't believe in a god- how would that be 'faith'?

When I see water flowing in a river- it is not faith for me to acknowledge the river- even though I don't know where the river started.

As an atheist it doesn't take 'faith' for me to not believe in a god. No more than it takes 'faith' to not collect stamps.

But I do think it is a shame you have no faith in your god.

Why would the child have to be a female?

Why not?

Sounds sexist to me. Why a desert island? Why not Chicago's inner city?

Why don't you want to address my post?

Oh right......you don't do that.

I don't see any post of yours that I require addressing. Please point it out for me.

Yet you reply to my posts- you just don't respond to them.

You can inquire of Him personally. Your trial should not even take up much time to complete.

LOL- not only do you believe in fairy tales- you also believe that your evil God will send people to a hell in their underwear?

LOL

Why would the child have to be a female?

Why not?

I don't see any post of yours that I require addressing. Please point it out for me.

Maybe they make as much sense to me as this one does.

LOL- not only do you believe in fairy tales- you also believe that your evil God will send people to a hell in their underwear?

LOL

No, I do not believe in an evil God.

You can inquire of Him personally. Your trial should not even take up much time to complete.
images

I think we have all figured out that nothing makes any sense to you- which is why you believe in fairy tales.

LOL

We all make choices...

Choose wisely ....

upload_2016-8-26_16-13-38.png

How does any of that debunk God in any way?

It certainly doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Lol. I just explained it to you as well. :D All of those things that were attributed to "gods" were found out to be actually NOT attributed to gods at all, but completely natural earth processes.

Well Dimwit, that simply means the people were wrong. It had nothing to do with God. Surely you can see that?

Well, people wrote the Bible thousands of years ago, and I agree, they are wrong. :D

Actually, they must have been pretty smart to have included the parts that tell how you would come to reject God and then also say that He would in turn, give you over to your reprobate minds.

Lol. It's just superstition, like all ancient peoples believed. Nothing more than that.

Keep on drinking your own Kool Aide. You might actually convince yourself. Like I said, it's not my problem.

I think we have all figured out that nothing makes any sense to you- which is why you believe in fairy tales.

My beliefs have no consequences to you. Your beliefs have no consequences to me. I can live with mine without worry.

It certainly doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Lol. I just explained it to you as well. :D All of those things that were attributed to "gods" were found out to be actually NOT attributed to gods at all, but completely natural earth processes.

Well Dimwit, that simply means the people were wrong. It had nothing to do with God. Surely you can see that?

Well, people wrote the Bible thousands of years ago, and I agree, they are wrong. :D

Actually, they must have been pretty smart to have included the parts that tell how you would come to reject God and then also say that He would in turn, give you over to your reprobate minds.

Lol. It's just superstition, like all ancient peoples believed. Nothing more than that.

Keep on drinking your own Kool Aide. You might actually convince yourself. Like I said, it's not my problem.

I think you are the one drinking Kool Aid and believing in words written by ignorant men thousands of years ago. :D The Bible is nothing more than a collection of parables, in which men try to scare people into behaving because they didn't have the resources to have a legitimate "police department".

My beliefs have no consequences to you. Your beliefs have no consequences to me. I can live with mine without worry.

Okay, then why are you participating in this thread? Live and let live.

LOL

We all make choices...

Choose wisely ....

I always try to.

I choose not to believe in fairy tales about someone who decides to engage in mass genocide.

Okay, then why are you participating in this thread? Live and let live.

Reminds me of the people who jump into a thread to tell you that they don't care.

"They don't care' so much that they bother to respond?

LOL

We all make choices...

Choose wisely ....

I always try to.

I choose not to believe in fairy tales about someone who decides to engage in mass genocide.

Eternity is a looong time....

I think you are the one drinking Kool Aid and believing in words written by ignorant men thousands of years ago. :D The Bible is nothing more than a collection of parables, in which men try to scare people into behaving because they didn't have the resources to have a legitimate "police department".

Then you have it all figured out and settled for yourself then. Good for you.

Forum List

Back