God vs Athiesm: Which Is More Rationale?

Where does he do this? In the bible written by ancient men thousands of years ago? :D

It's no problem of mine but were I you, I'd invest in some fireproof underwear.

LOL- not only do you believe in fairy tales- you also believe that your evil God will send people to a hell in their underwear?

LOL

We all make choices...

Choose wisely ....

I always try to.

I choose not to believe in fairy tales about someone who decides to engage in mass genocide.

Eternity is a looong time....

Glad you finally understand how evolution works.

Yet you reply to my posts- you just don't respond to them.

Maybe they make as much sense to me as this one does.

I think we have all figured out that nothing makes any sense to you- which is why you believe in fairy tales.

My beliefs have no consequences to you. Your beliefs have no consequences to me. I can live with mine without worry.

Okay, then why are you participating in this thread? Live and let live.

Reminds me of the people who jump into a thread to tell you that they don't care.

"They don't care' so much that they bother to respond?

If there is some kind of "god" supernatural entity, I would highly doubt that it is as described in any of the man made religions. Those were thought up by men.

Yet you reply to my posts- you just don't respond to them.

I think we have all figured out that nothing makes any sense to you- which is why you believe in fairy tales.

My beliefs have no consequences to you. Your beliefs have no consequences to me. I can live with mine without worry.

Reminds me of the people who jump into a thread to tell you that they don't care.

Well Dear, you got all ticked off because I took a few minutes away to run an errand for my wife. Make up your little mind.

Where does he do this? In the bible written by ancient men thousands of years ago? :D

LOL- not only do you believe in fairy tales- you also believe that your evil God will send people to a hell in their underwear?

LOL

We all make choices...

Choose wisely ....

I always try to.

I choose not to believe in fairy tales about someone who decides to engage in mass genocide.

Typical Christian, threatening others with violence and torture. :D Such loving peaceful people.

If there is some kind of "god" supernatural entity, I would highly doubt that it is as described in any of the man made religions. Those were thought up by men.

I said you have it all figured out. Why does it seem to bother you so much?

LOL

We all make choices...

Choose wisely ....

I always try to.

Typical Christian, threatening others with violence and torture. :D Such loving peaceful people.

I'm hardly the one that made the threat. You give me far too much power.

I said you have it all figured out. Why does it seem to bother you so much?

What makes you say that? I was addressing someone else, trying to have a conversation about god (s).

LOL

We all make choices...

Choose wisely ....

I always try to.

As anyone can see, again I was not addressing you with my post. Are you insane or something? Serious question.

LOL

We all make choices...

Choose wisely ....

I always try to.

Glad you finally understand how evolution works.

I understand mathematics Dear.

LOL

We all make choices...

Choose wisely ....

I always try to.

I am a Christian, I am born again...but. I am still human after all

I don't give a fuck about you, if you want to have abortions fine with me less liberal voters, I could care less if you find Jesus, if you don't, heaven will be less crowded :)

LOL

We all make choices...

Choose wisely ....

I always try to.

I don't give a fuck about you, if you want to have abortions fine with me less liberal voters, I could care less if you find Jesus, if you don't, heaven will be less crowded :)

If there is a heaven, I highly doubt you would be there. Lol.

LOL

We all make choices...

Choose wisely ....

I always try to.

I never said I had abortions, you uneducated moron. Lol. I said I am not into interfering in other women's choices. It's not my business, and it's not your business either what some woman who you don't know does with her embryo.

We all make choices...

Choose wisely ....

I always try to.

As anyone can see, again I was not addressing you with my post. Are you insane or something? Serious question.

You all sound the same. God bashers, church bashers, Christ bashers, Bible bashers, Christian bashers. I consider you the walking dead.

I always try to.

You all sound the same. God bashers, church bashers, Christ bashers, Bible bashers, Christian bashers. I consider you the walking dead.

Well, we can see who is getting "worked up" around here, and it's you. Lol. :D Religious people = whackadoodles.

We all make choices...

Choose wisely ....

I always try to.

Actually I'm not. I'm in Pensacola, Florida. Almost Heaven but not quite.

Well, we can see who is getting "worked up" around here, and it's you. Lol. :D Religious people = whackadoodles.

Actually we don't need to get worked up. We are safe.

I always try to.

Actually I'm not. I'm in Pensacola, Florida. Almost Heaven but not quite.

I wasn't talking to you. :lol: What is with your inability to follow along? These are nested quotes. I am quoting someone else, not you.

Actually we don't need to get worked up. We are safe.

You sure don't seem very secure. :D I can understand why someone like you would need to have a belief in gods though. Totally.

LOL

We all make choices...

Choose wisely ....

I always try to.

Yeah- sure you are a Christian.......LOL

I don't remember Jesus's commanding his followers to tell others "I don't give a fuck about you"

Jesus: The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."

The ones who wrap themselves up in the flag of Jesus yet don't even pretend to pay attention to his teachings are the worst ones.

Forum List

Back