GOD Will Not Hold Guiltless Those that Refuse to Speak up Against Sin,Evil.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
GOD Will Not Hold Guiltless Those that Refuse to Speak up Against Sin,Evil. Silence in the face of evil is itself evil.We believers are to Love the sinner but hate his sin.

GOD SAYS TO BELIEVERS=8"When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you will surely die,' and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require from your hand. 9"But if you on your part warn a wicked man to turn from his way and he does not turn from his way, he will die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your life. Ezekiel 33:8-9 ==HOW SWEET IT IS TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AS A son of ALMIGHTY GOD!! PAUL SAYS=How thankful I am to Christ Jesus our Lord for choosing me as one of his messengers, and giving me the strength to be faithful to him, 13 even though I used to scoff at the name of Christ. I hunted down his people, harming them in every way I could. But God had mercy on me because I didn’t know what I was doing, for I didn’t know Christ at that time. 14 Oh, how kind our Lord was, for he showed me how to trust him and become full of the love of Christ Jesus.

15 How true it is, and how I long that everyone should know it, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—and I was the greatest of them all. 16 But God had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as an example to show everyone how patient he is with even the worst sinners, so that others will realize that they, too, can have everlasting life. 17 Glory and honor to God forever and ever. He is the King of the ages, the unseen one who never dies; he alone is God, and full of wisdom. Amen.
1 TIMOTHY 1:12-17

What's going to piss you off more when you die and find out that it's all bullshit...
The fact that you're not in 'Heaven' with Jesus, or the fact that the rest of us aren't burning in Hell, gnashing our teeth, and lamenting how we should have listened to you?

What if, for lack of a better word for it, 'God' doesn't give a shit what ancient stories float yer boat, and He's only letting in the Monkeys who're nice to each other?
:dunno: What then??​

THINK!!! Believers cannot lose because we have already won,there is no downside to living your life as a son of ALMIGHTY GOD.

That's much nicer! Kudos!

Sell it, Brother! :rock:

The Bible says that you have at least one thing in common with every man, woman and child who has ever lived: “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Rom. 3:23). The Bible also says that when (not if) you sin, you automatically earn the penalty of death (Rom. 6:23).

But what is sin—what have you done to earn death?

God says that your sins separate you from Him (Isa. 59:1-2). He cannot hear your prayers, He cannot speak to you through His Word, unless you first repent—change your life—from the way of sin.

But what is sin—what have you done to separate yourself from God?

Even people who have never opened a Bible are familiar with John 3, verse 16: “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” Most understand that God willingly allowed Jesus Christ to suffer arrest, false accusations, humiliation, and endure brutal torture and public execution—sacrifice—all so that His shed blood would pay the death penalty, which each of us have earned. In other words, Christ had to die because of the sins of all human beings—including you!
DJ.

A vengeful 'god' and a religion that compels conformity via threats of 'damnation,' how human – and proof that religion and 'god' as perceived by theists are indeed creations of man.

A vengeful 'god' and a religion that compels conformity via threats of 'damnation,' how human – and proof that religion and 'god' as perceived by theists are indeed creations of man.

THINK!!!! WHAT WOULD ETERNITY BE LIKE IF EVIL WAS NOT DESTROYED??? We are getting a taste of what it would be like as we see evil all around us, killing,murder,stealing,sexual perversion, wars. ETERNITY WOULD BE A TYPE OF HELL if evil were allowed. JESUS is returning very soon as KING OF KINGS,LORD OF LORDS leading the armies of heaven and all evil will be destroyed!!!PTL.

Last edited:
The Bible says that you have at least one thing in common with every man, woman and child who has ever lived: “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Rom. 3:23). The Bible also says that when (not if) you sin, you automatically earn the penalty of death (Rom. 6:23).

God says that your sins separate you from Him (Isa. 59:1-2). He cannot hear your prayers, He cannot speak to you through His Word, unless you first repent—change your life—from the way of sin.

Even people who have never opened a Bible are familiar with John 3, verse 16: “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” Most understand that God willingly allowed Jesus Christ to suffer arrest, false accusations, humiliation, and endure brutal torture and public execution—sacrifice—all so that His shed blood would pay the death penalty, which each of us have earned. In other words, Christ had to die because of the sins of all human beings—including you!
DJ.

O.k....

:dunno: Why should I give a shit what The Bible says?

DJ.

O.k....

FOOLS DON'T!!! and you???===================================That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

Last edited:
`

What if you can tell who's favored by 'God' by how lucky a Monkey is?

What if 'God' had His relationship with Abraham back in the day, and you and I are not Abraham?

What if 'God' wants only to hang out with you on YOUR terms, and the ancient stories are just getting in the way?

`

`

No, I don't have the answers... My job is to pose the questions.
Job assignments are based on location.​

`

`

`

YOU ARE A SILLY WASTE OF TIME,A TOOL,FOOL,PUPPET OF SATAN!!! IMHO. Wise up! or begone!!

DJ.

O.k....

FOOLS DON'T!!! and you???===================================That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???
`

Is that the best answer you've got!?! :disbelief:

The Bible validates itself?!?

`

O.k....

:lol:
That's going to be a tough sell as Monkeys continue their out of control dash in to The Age of Technology and Information.

Especially if you're going to be mean about it.

GOD Will Not Hold Guiltless Those that Refuse to Speak up Against Sin,Evil. Silence in the face of evil is itself evil.We believers are to Love the sinner but hate his sin.

...with some Sunday funnies!

picture-26.png

Jesus.jpg

wpid-Photo-20140307234310.jpg

wpid-Photo-20140307234424.jpg

O.k....

`

IF YOU WERE TO READ GOD'S WORD A thinking person would know early man 3000 years ago could not have written it, how could early man have known facts and truths that were not known to science until the last 100 years? how could they (except for GOD) HAVE KNOWN ABOUT FUTURE EVENTS 3000 YEARS INTO THE FUTURE!!!???

`

`

YOU ARE A SILLY WASTE OF TIME,A TOOL,FOOL,PUPPET OF SATAN!!! IMHO. Wise up! or begone!!

Yeah?

By the order of you and what army?

Show me a god who'll defend his ancient story and I'll consider it.

Until then...

You keep selling your 'God' with your venom, fire and brimstone, and I'll keep selling my 'God' with my attitude, and we'll let The Free Market run with it, eh?
:beer:

Forum List

Back