GOD Will Not Hold Guiltless Those that Refuse to Speak up Against Sin,Evil.

`

No, I don't have the answers... My job is to pose the questions.
Job assignments are based on location.​

`

YOU ARE A SILLY WASTE OF TIME,A TOOL,FOOL,PUPPET OF SATAN!!! IMHO. Wise up! or begone!!

Yeah?

By the order of you and what army?

Show me a god who'll defend his ancient story and I'll consider it.

Until then...

You keep selling your 'God' with your venom, fire and brimstone, and I'll keep selling my 'God' with my attitude, and we'll let The Free Market run with it, eh?
:beer:

FACE THE FACTS!! GOD INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) WORD has been under attack by satan and his tools,fools pupprts for thousands of years now but GOD'S ETERNAL LIVING WORD lives on into eternity while most of the attackers are long dead and in hell today!! will you join them there soon??? your choice!!

FOOLS DON'T!!! and you???===================================That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???
`

Is that the best answer you've got!?! :disbelief:

The Bible validates itself?!?

IF YOU WERE TO READ GOD'S WORD A thinking person would know early man 3000 years ago could not have written it, how could early man have known facts and truths that were not known to science until the last 100 years? how could they (except for GOD) HAVE KNOWN ABOUT FUTURE EVENTS 3000 YEARS INTO THE FUTURE!!!???

You can think whatever you want, but I'm not buying it. Monkeys are pretty clever and we haven't changed much in the last 10,000 years.

Besides, If 'God' wrote it back then with fingers of fire cutting words into stone tablets, why won't he defend it today?

Can you imagine the jump in bible sales with just ONE pillar of fire blocking the entrance to a gay wedding?!? :disbelief:

`

Is that the best answer you've got!?! :disbelief:

The Bible validates itself?!?

IF YOU WERE TO READ GOD'S WORD A thinking person would know early man 3000 years ago could not have written it, how could early man have known facts and truths that were not known to science until the last 100 years? how could they (except for GOD) HAVE KNOWN ABOUT FUTURE EVENTS 3000 YEARS INTO THE FUTURE!!!???

You can think whatever you want, but I'm not buying it. Monkeys are pretty clever and we haven't changed much in the last 10,000 years.

Besides, If 'God' wrote it back then with fingers of fire cutting words into stone tablets, why won't he defend it today?

NO NEED!!! THE HOLYBIBLE IS THE MOST PRINTED BOOK worldwide EVERY YEAR!!! GOD'S WORD defends it's self!!!

`

YOU ARE A SILLY WASTE OF TIME,A TOOL,FOOL,PUPPET OF SATAN!!! IMHO. Wise up! or begone!!

Yeah?

Until then...

You keep selling your 'God' with your venom, fire and brimstone, and I'll keep selling my 'God' with my attitude, and we'll let The Free Market run with it, eh?

FACE THE FACTS!! GOD INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) WORD has been under attack by satan and his tools,fools pupprts for thousands of years now but GOD'S ETERNAL LIVING WORD lives on into eternity while most of the attackers are long dead and in hell today!! will you join them there soon??? your choice!!

Thank you!

I chose to believe that all of the ancient stories that define The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran, are crap.
Beer? :beer:

NO NEED!!! THE HOLYBIBLE IS THE MOST PRINTED BOOK worldwide EVERY YEAR!!! GOD'S WORD defends it's self!!!

More evidence that religious extremism is a form of mental illness.

So...

You're saying that the ancient stories are true because they're popular?

Good luck with THAT pitch! :eusa_hand:

So...

LOL!!! YOU IGNORANT atheists have been trying to ATTACK GOD'S WORD for 3000 years and have not proved even one word untrue!!! FACE TRUTH!!

WRITTEN OVER 3000 YEARS AGO BUT STILL IT SOUNDS JUST LIKE YOU TODAY!!HUH??======HELL is licking its chops in anticipation of this delicious morsel. 15 In that day the haughty shall be brought down to the dust; the proud shall be humbled; 16 but the Lord Almighty is exalted above all, for he alone is holy, just, and good. 17 In those days flocks will feed among the ruins. Lambs and calves and kids will pasture there!

18 Woe to those who drag their sins behind them like a bullock on a rope. 19 They even mock the Holy One of Israel and dare the Lord to punish them. “Hurry up and punish us, O Lord,” they say. “We want to see what you can do!” 20 They say that what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right; that black is white and white is black; bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter.

21 Woe to those who are wise and shrewd in their own eyes! 22 Woe to those who are “heroes” when it comes to drinking and boast about the liquor they can hold. 23 They take bribes to pervert justice, letting the wicked go free and putting innocent men in jail. 24 Therefore God will deal with them and burn them. They will disappear like straw on fire. Their roots will rot and their flowers wither, for they have thrown away the laws of God and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel. 25 That is why the anger of the Lord is hot against his people; that is why he has reached out his hand to smash them. The hills will tremble, and the rotting bodies of his people will be thrown as refuse in the streets. But even so, his anger is not ended; his hand is heavy on them still.
ISAIAH 5:14-25
THINK!!!! WHY DO PEOPLE WASTE THEIR LIFE TRYING TO ARGUE AND FIGHT AGAINST GOD? GOD LOVES YOU,GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY PERISH, WHY NOT JUST BELIEVE,CONFESS AND REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BECOME A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD? THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!! =====The Bible is not just a good book, it is our life line. As we apply it in our lives, we
grow spiritually and can reign in life through Jesus Christ as the Bible says in
Roman 5:17. We must “study to show ourselves approved to God, a workman that
needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth”. You must “submit
yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you” (James 4:
7). We have to guard our heart as we are told in Proverbs 4:20-23 “My son, attend
to my words, incline your ear to my sayings. Let them not depart from your eyes,
keep them in the midst of your heart. For they are life to those that find them, and
health to all their flesh. Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it are the
issues of life”.

The Bible tells us over 300 times to “fear not”; fear is what the devil uses to draw
you away from God and keep you under his domain. Jesus tells us how to live
triumphantly in John 15:1-5, the key is abiding in Him, in the word.

`

Yeah?

Until then...

Those aren't 'facts', Buddy. Those are opinions. And even though they're shared by many, the rest of us are still free to disagree with your conclusions.

GOD SAYS TO BELIEVERS=8"When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you will surely die,' and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require from your hand. 9"But if you on your part warn a wicked man to turn from his way and he does not turn from his way, he will die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your life. Ezekiel 33:8-9 ==HOW SWEET IT IS TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AS A son of ALMIGHTY GOD!! PAUL SAYS=How thankful I am to Christ Jesus our Lord for choosing me as one of his messengers, and giving me the strength to be faithful to him, 13 even though I used to scoff at the name of Christ. I hunted down his people, harming them in every way I could. But God had mercy on me because I didn’t know what I was doing, for I didn’t know Christ at that time. 14 Oh, how kind our Lord was, for he showed me how to trust him and become full of the love of Christ Jesus.

15 How true it is, and how I long that everyone should know it, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—and I was the greatest of them all. 16 But God had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as an example to show everyone how patient he is with even the worst sinners, so that others will realize that they, too, can have everlasting life. 17 Glory and honor to God forever and ever. He is the King of the ages, the unseen one who never dies; he alone is God, and full of wisdom. Amen.
1 TIMOTHY 1:12-17

I'm not sure that is the correct interpretation of Ezekiel 33:8-9, Gismys.

Yeah?

That opinion and $5 will get you a Happy Meal.

:thup: Good luck!​

GOD SAYS TO BELIEVERS=8"When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you will surely die,' and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require from your hand. 9"But if you on your part warn a wicked man to turn from his way and he does not turn from his way, he will die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your life. Ezekiel 33:8-9 ==HOW SWEET IT IS TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AS A son of ALMIGHTY GOD!! PAUL SAYS=How thankful I am to Christ Jesus our Lord for choosing me as one of his messengers, and giving me the strength to be faithful to him, 13 even though I used to scoff at the name of Christ. I hunted down his people, harming them in every way I could. But God had mercy on me because I didn’t know what I was doing, for I didn’t know Christ at that time. 14 Oh, how kind our Lord was, for he showed me how to trust him and become full of the love of Christ Jesus.

15 How true it is, and how I long that everyone should know it, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—and I was the greatest of them all. 16 But God had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as an example to show everyone how patient he is with even the worst sinners, so that others will realize that they, too, can have everlasting life. 17 Glory and honor to God forever and ever. He is the King of the ages, the unseen one who never dies; he alone is God, and full of wisdom. Amen.

NO INTERPRETATION NEEDED!!! JUST READ AND BELIEVE!!! GOD'S WORD IS God's Word!!!

NO INTERPRETATION NEEDED!!! JUST READ AND BELIEVE!!! GOD'S WORD IS God's Word!!!

2 Peter 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

So...

LOL!!! YOU IGNORANT atheists have been trying to ATTACK GOD'S WORD for 3000 years and have not proved even one word untrue!!! FACE TRUTH!!

Dude...

Atheists have nothing to prove... It's the theists who're promoting the bizarre and ancient claims.

That makes it YOUR job to provide the links.​

And don't forget that using The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran to validate themselves is a joke that's lost it's funny.

2 Peter 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

WHAT IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND HERE???===GOD SAYS TO BELIEVERS=8"When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you will surely die,' and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require from your hand. 9"But if you on your part warn a wicked man to turn from his way and he does not turn from his way, he will die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your life. Ezekiel 33:8-9

So...

Dude...

Atheists have nothing to prove... It's the theists who're promoting the bizarre and ancient claims.

That makes it YOUR job to provide the links.​

And don't forget that using The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran to validate themselves is a joke that's lost it's funny.

YOU NEED TO READ GOD'S WORD before you try to attack the truth of GOD'S WORD!!! DUH!!!

Forum List

Back