GOD Will Not Hold Guiltless Those that Refuse to Speak up Against Sin,Evil.

Now THAT's an opinion that you and I can agree on.

One more time for the people in the cheap seats:

There is no God, there is no Satan.

The Bible is a storybook.

You're born you live, you die. That's pretty much it. Make the best of it and enjoy the pleasures of the flesh.

You're born you live, you die. That's pretty much it. Make the best of it and enjoy the pleasures of the flesh.

SO SAYS THE FOOL!!! BLINDED BY SATAN and used as his tool,puppet!!!and you??

Another opinion can I agree with. :thup:

Beliefs are like nipples...
Every Monkey has a set and no two sets are identical.​

Thank (insert your preferred Deity here) for America, eh? This world needs a document with some teeth in it that supersedes the ancient 'scriptures' by validating all of the ancient stories equally under the eyes of the law.

It's cool watching group after group claim their piece of the American Pie because of the words strung together that make up The United States Constitution.

I sure hope it get to see the next 20 years...
:eusa_think:

ANTI GOD??? AND ANTI AMERICA??? ANTI TRUTH!! TYPICAL LIBERAL!!! and you???

Good to know. I lean a little liberal myself.

I'm just sick and tired of living with Monkeys who're so hung up on some aspect of the ancient stories that they're willing to kill each other over differing opinions of unprovable subjects.

Come ON Monkeys!!

The sooner Monkeys put the ancient stories in proper perspective and look forward, the sooner Monkeys will fly.

The Stars await, Monkeys.

To the Least of These - Matthew 25:33-40

"The Son of Man will put the sheep (good people) on his right and the goats (bad people) on his left. "Then the king will say to those good people on his right, 'Come. My Father has given you great blessings. Come and get the kingdom God promised you. That kingdom has been prepared for you since the world was made. You can have this kingdom, because I was hungry and you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me something to drink. I was alone and away from home, and you invited me into your home. I was without clothes, and you gave me something to wear. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you came to visit me.' "Then the good people will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and give you food? When did we see you thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you alone and away from home and invite you into our home? When did we see you without clothes and give you something to wear? When did we see you sick or in prison and care for you?' "Then the king will answer, 'I tell you the truth. Anything you did for any of my people here, you also did for me.'"

It's a beautiful story of justice.

I'm telling you that if there's anything that a semi-Sentient creature, like Monkeys, clawing it's way out of a rich biosphere of rampant survival tactics, one abused generation after another should appreciate, it's justice.

Now all you need is a judge to tell you the good Monkeys from The Goats.

Finding a Judge who won't line his/her greedy survival-of-the-most-fit Monkey pockets as they decide has been the bane of Monkeys...

That's why the best religions offer a God of mercy for me, and a God of justice for the rest of you fuckers. :thup:

Very well.

I hereby place you under citizen's arrest God for crimes against humanity and intend to bring you before the International Court at the Hague for trials. :)

GOD Will Not Hold Guiltless Those that Refuse to Speak up Against Sin,Evil. Silence in the face of evil is itself evil.We believers are to Love the sinner but hate his sin. ==The Bible says that you have at least one thing in common with every man, woman and child who has ever lived: “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Rom. 3:23). The Bible also says that when (not if) you sin, you automatically earn the penalty of death (Rom. 6:23).

But what is sin—what have you done to earn death?

God says that your sins separate you from Him (Isa. 59:1-2). He cannot hear your prayers, He cannot speak to you through His Word, unless you first repent—change your life—from the way of sin.

But what is sin—what have you done to separate yourself from God?

Even people who have never opened a Bible are familiar with John 3, verse 16: “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” Most understand that God willingly allowed Jesus Christ to suffer arrest, false accusations, humiliation, and endure brutal torture and public execution—sacrifice—all so that His shed blood would pay the death penalty, which each of us have earned. In other words, Christ had to die because of the sins of all human beings—including you!
DJ.

Forum List

Back