Goddess of war is brewing in the Atlantic and gaining strength

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
DEVELOPING: “Goddess Of War” is Brewing in the Atlantic and Gaining Strength! | End Time Headlines

The floodwaters from Hurricane Harvey have yet to recede in Texas and Louisiana, but weather forecasters are already warily eyeing another storm that is rapidly intensifying in the tropical Atlantic Ocean — and could threaten the U.S. next week. Hurricane Irma, which was upgraded to a Category 3 storm on Thursday afternoon — and is likely to become a
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gamble is Florida next, will it die down before it hits the coast........... time will tell

What the fuck kind of intellect goes to "End Times Headlines" for weather info?

:tinfoil:

• Banned

I guess if you weren't so pathetically stupid you would CLICK THE FK LINK THEY PROVIDE ASSHOLE, but that is way beyond your intelligence level to click that link which says " READ MORE" gawd you are one stupid pos mother fkr. Not to mention an ignorant asshole ANTIFA STYLE!!

• Banned

HERE are some special instructions for the mentally challenged!!

upload_2017-9-1_12-57-2.png

Meh, I say bring it Irma!

I'm ready. I'm not evacuating, never will. I rode out 4 direct hit hurricanes 10 years ago and you don't scare me.

I have food and water, a generator, guns and ammo.

Do your worst!

Irma a Goddess.....................Lion's Tigers and Bears............

Ummmmm.........this stuff has been happening...............since.......since.........since...........I was born and way before.

LOL

I'm ready. I'm not evacuating, never will. I rode out 4 direct hit hurricanes 10 years ago and you don't scare me.

Do your worst!

That'll show Irma. Shoot her right between the eye. :rock:

DEVELOPING: “Goddess Of War” is Brewing in the Atlantic and Gaining Strength! | End Time Headlines

The floodwaters from Hurricane Harvey have yet to recede in Texas and Louisiana, but weather forecasters are already warily eyeing another storm that is rapidly intensifying in the tropical Atlantic Ocean — and could threaten the U.S. next week. Hurricane Irma, which was upgraded to a Category 3 storm on Thursday afternoon — and is likely to become a
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gamble is Florida next, will it die down before it hits the coast........... time will tell
All those Red states.....coincidence?

Do your worst!
Ya, by God, you just blow that hurricane full of holes. I am sure that will kill it. LOL

Do your worst!

That'll show Irma. Shoot her right between the eye. :rock:

LMAO, omg your are such a twit.

(By Michael Snyder) Meteorologists have been shocked at how rapidly Hurricane Irma has been strengthening, and they are already warning that if it hits the United States as a high-level category 5 storm the devastation would be absolutely unprecedented. Of course, we are already dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey, and many experts are already telling us that the economic damage done by that storm will easily surpass any other disaster in all of U.S. history. But there is a very real

If Hurricane Irma Becomes The Strongest Hurricane In History, It Could Wipe Entire Cities Off The Map

Maybe CNN is a better source for some of you to believe??? :rolleyes:

Powerful Hurricane Irma could be next weather disaster - CNN

Better yet NOAA.gov

HURRICANE IRMA

Sometimes the 'source' of your information doesn't matter if it's real news...

True dat. But I'm sure CNN knows the difference between "August 29" and "August 31". As well as the irrelevance of a "homosexual event".

Hell, Katrina arrived just before I was due to go to hospital too but I never claimed my intestines caused it. That's the stuff of Wacko.

Forum List

Back