God's Gospel Time Clock

THE LIGHT

Silver Member
After the resurrection of Christ, the disciples were sent forth to preach the gospel. The gospel spread from Israel to Europe to America and now to the Middle East, China and Africa where in places like Iran and Saudi Arabia they can't figure out what to do with the millions of Muslims that convert to Christianity each year. Every day, 16,000 Muslims convert to Christianity in Africa and Al-Jazeerah just can't figure out what to do [1]. Spiritual darkness has fallen upon Europe and is slowly setting in on America. While Israel has had scales upon their eyes for 2 centuries, the scales won't stay on forever.

As Paul said, he was "as of one born out of due time" (1 Corinthians 15:8). The scales fell off his eyes 2000 years early.

Last stop on the clock..... Israel. From whence the gospel came to there it will return.

Folks, It's 11:59 on God's clock. He is coming soon.

Last edited:
According to the Doomsday Clock, it is 5 minutes til midnight

This generation is the only generation that can say that all the the prophesies that needed to be fulfilled prior to the rapture have been.
And the things Christ said to look for prior to His touching down on the Mt. of Olives, are forming now.
Russia, who knew! lol. If you want to know their Muslim allies, they are listed in the Book.......

Ever noticed how every generation claims their's is the one which will see the 2nd coming? Ever notice how they've all been wrong? :)
One of the things I believe is that Israel becoming a nation, is a major sign of the end times. Many Christians believe that the fig tree being talked about by Jesus in Matthew is the nation of Israel.

Jesus in Matthew 24:32-34 states: 32“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. 34I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Many also believe that the generation that saw Israel become a country again, will not pass away before the 2nd coming. That puts the clock at around 34 years or so, since Israel was reformed in 1948. I personally don't believe that those under the age of adulthood are counted in that timeline, so for me, I take off around 15 years, putting the time at 19 years or so. If you consider that Jesus died around 30-36 AD, I think that is the time the 2nd coming will happen. However, only God knows the time. Even Jesus does not know.

Matthew 24:36"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

With Palastine being driven out of Israel, and if Israel rebuilds the temple in the next decade or so, it sets the stage for the anti-Christ to show up and desecrate it,
Daniel 12:11"From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days

it also sets the stage for Christ's return.

Forum List

Back