🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

God's Love and Protection For Israel is Eternal.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
YES!!!! Israel is forever =God's eternal chosen people!!==God says to Israel==“I will make you into a great nation,
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.
I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you. Genesis 12:2-3

YES!!! TINY ISRAEL =THE only SUPERPOWER in the MID-EAST!!! Don't mess with ISRAEL THE APPLE OF GOD'S EYE!!! GOD SAYS== I will bless those who bless you,
and all peoples on earth

Last edited:
Ezekiel 39

GOD SAYS==39 “Son of dust, prophesy this also against Gog.(RUSSIA) Tell him:

“‘I stand against you, Gog, leader of Meshech and Tubal.(ALL IN RUSSIA) 2 I will turn you and drive you toward the mountains of Israel, bringing you from the distant north. And I will destroy 85 percent of your army in the mountains. 3 I will knock your weapons from your hands and leave you helpless. 4 You and all your vast armies will die upon the mountains. I will give you to the vultures and wild animals to devour you. 5 You will never reach the cities—you will fall upon the open fields; for I have spoken, the Lord God says. 6 And I will rain down fire on Magog and on all your allies who live safely on the coasts, and they shall know I am the Lord.

7 “‘Thus I will make known my holy name among my people Israel; I will not let it be mocked at anymore. And the nations, too, shall know I am the Lord, the Holy One of Israel. 8 That day of judgment will come; everything will happen just as I have declared it.

9 “‘The people of the cities of Israel will go out and pick up your shields and bucklers, bows and arrows, javelins and spears, to use for fuel—enough to last them seven years. 10 For seven years they will need nothing else for their fires. They won’t cut wood from the fields or forests, for these weapons will give them all they need. They will use the possessions of those who abused them.

11 “‘And I will make a vast graveyard for Gog and his armies in the Valley of the Travelers, east of the Dead Sea. It will block the path of the travelers. There Gog and all his armies will be buried. And they will change the name of the place to “The Valley of Gog’s Army.” 12 It will take seven months for the people of Israel to bury the bodies. 13 Everyone in Israel will help, for it will be a glorious victory for Israel on that day when I demonstrate my glory, says the Lord. 14 At the end of the seven months, they will appoint men to search the land systematically for any skeletons left and bury them, so that the land will be cleansed. 15-16 Whenever anyone sees some bones, he will put up a marker beside them so that the buriers will see them(RADIATION) and take them to the Valley of Gog’s Army to bury them. A city named “Multitude” is there! And so the land will finally be cleansed.’

17 “And now, son of dust, call all the birds and animals and say to them: ‘Gather together for a mighty sacrificial feast. Come from far and near to the mountains of Israel. Come, eat the flesh and drink the blood! 18 Eat the flesh of mighty men and drink the blood of princes—they are the rams, the lambs, the goats, and the fat young bulls of Bashan for my feast! 19 Gorge yourselves with flesh until you are glutted, drink blood until you are drunk; this is the sacrificial feast I have prepared for you. 20 Feast at my banquet table—feast on horses, riders, and valiant warriors, says the Lord God.’

21 “Thus I will demonstrate my glory among the nations; all shall see the punishment of Gog and know that I have done it. 22 And from that time onward the people of Israel will know I am the Lord their God. 23 And the nations will know why Israel was sent away to exile—it was punishment for sin, for they acted in treachery against their God. Therefore, I turned my face away from them and let their enemies destroy them. 24 I turned my face away and punished them in proportion to the vileness of their sins.

25 “But now,” the Lord God says, “I will end the captivity of my people and have mercy upon them and restore their fortunes, for I am concerned about my reputation! 26 Their time of treachery and shame will all be in the past; they will be home again, in peace and safety in their own land, with no one bothering them or making them afraid. 27 I will bring them home from the lands of their enemies—and my glory shall be evident to all the nations when I do it. Through them I will vindicate my holiness before the nations. 28 Then my people will know I am the Lord their God—responsible for sending them away to exile, and responsible for bringing them home. I will leave none of them remaining among the nations. 29 And I will never hide my face from them again, for I will pour out my Spirit upon them,” says the Lord God.

Isaiah 29:15-24

15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter’s clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the Lord, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.

20 For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off:

21 That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought.

22 Therefore thus saith the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale.

23 But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel.

24 They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding.

YES!!!! Israel is forever =God's eternal chosen people!!==God says to Israel==“I will make you into a great nation,
and I will bless you;
and all peoples on earth

That's why the temple is so grand. Not much has changed in Palestine/ Israel in the last 4000+ yrs. , they are still in blood battles, like they never left.

That is man writing the Bible, the Bible didn't drop down with God's words in it, man wrote it, and its mans' ego in it. Do you think Allah wrote the Quran??

There is nothing holy about bloodshed, killing and graveyards.

and I will bless you;
and all peoples on earth

That's why the temple is so grand. Not much has changed in Palestine/ Israel in the last 4000+ yrs. , they are still in blood battles, like they never left.

That is man writing the Bible, the Bible didn't drop down with God's words in it, man wrote it, and its mans' ego in it. Do you think Allah wrote the Quran??

There is nothing holy about bloodshed, killing and graveyards.

LOL!!! AND how would man 3000 years ago write todays tv news headlines??? NO!!! ONLY GOD INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) HIS WORD!!! TRY TO THINK!

'Hand of God' prevents rocket from striking its target: Israeli Iron Dome operator says sudden gust of wind blew missile into sea when defence system failed
The commander claims that the divine intervention stopped the missile
'I witnessed this miracle with my own eyes,' the commander
Obama has signed bill granting xtra $225 million to the Iron Dome system
Israeli officials say it has a success rate as high as 90 percent

Read more: Israeli Iron Dome operator says 'hand of God' stopped missile when defence system failed* | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

An Israeli commander claimed that hundreds of Israeli lives were saved recently when “the hand of God” stopped a Hamas rocket.

“For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.” Deuteronomy 20:4

A missile was fired from Gaza. Iron Dome precisely calculated its trajectory. We know where these missiles are going to land down to a radius of 200 meters. This particular missile was going to hit either the Azrieli Towers, the Kirya (Israel’s equivalent of the Pentagon) or [a central Tel Aviv railway station]. Hundreds could have died.

We fired the first interceptor. It missed. Second interceptor. It missed. This is very rare. I was in shock. At this point we had just four seconds until the missile lands. We had already notified emergency services to converge on the target location and had warned of a mass-casualty incident.

iron-dome-givati-brigade-commander-col-ofer-winter-says-he-witnessed-miracle-God-protected-them-with-cloud
Givati Brigade commander Col. Ofer Winter told the weekly publication Mishpacha that he “witnessed a miraculous occurrence, the likes of which he had never seen before during his military career.”

Suddenly, Iron Dome (which calculates wind speeds, among other things) shows a major wind coming from the east, a strong wind that … sends the missile into the sea. We were all stunned. I stood up and shouted, ‘There is a God!’

One Hamas member was asked why they couldn’t aim their rockets better and actually hit an Israeli target. He responded: “We do aim them, but their God changes their path in mid-air.”
Now The End Begins: End Times Bible Prophecy

"Those three boys... saved the nation."

That's how Isaac Herzog, the leader of the opposition in Israel's Knesset, remembered the tragic kidnapping and murders of three Israeli teenaged boys a couple of months ago.

Had they not been kidnapped, hastily murdered and sloppily buried, and their graves quickly discovered by Israel, unmitigated disaster could even now be lurking in Israel's future.

You see, Hamas was planning a daring invasion of Israel on Rosh Hoshanna. On September 24, the eve of the Jewish New Year, they intended to flood southern Israel with thousands of Hamas fighters. These heavily armed invaders were to enter Israel through dozens of tunnels under cover of darkness. As day dawned and shops and schools filled up in the Israeli towns and villages just outside the Gaza Strip, all hell would break loose.

First, massive explosives already in place under Israeli kindergartens and schools would be detonated. Amid the mass hysteria and chaos, the Hamas fighters would strike, killing as many innocent civilians and children as possible.

Then, before the IDF could respond, they would retreat through the tunnels back into Gaza, taking with them maybe hundreds of hostages that would be held for ransom and leverage.

When Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu discussed the discovery of this Hamas plan with his cabinet, he noted that the number of Israeli casualties could well have surpassed the 2,200 who died in the 1973 Yom Kippur war.

Other experts and analysts believe the death toll would have exceeded 10,000 Israelis.

But because those three boys were kidnapped, then hastily murdered once their kidnappers realized one of them had been able to telephone the police, the Hamas invasion plan was revealed.

This brutal tragedy sparked "Operation Protective Edge," the IDF entry into Gaza to stop the rocket barrages and punish Hamas for the murders. That's when Israel discovered the full extent of the vast network of tunnels that Hamas has been able to construct beneath Gaza over the last several years.

Israeli television news reports have suggested that there are as many as 5,000 tunnels crisscrossing the Gaza Strip. They enable Hamas forces to move with impunity almost anywhere they wish. They store their arsenals and house their command centers there.

The Israelis call it "the city under the city."

The IDF also discovered as many as 40 highly fortified tunnels that open in multiple places inside Israel. It is through those "terror tunnels" that Hamas intended to invade Israel in September.

The horrible, brutal deaths of those three young boys, one of them an American, may truly have saved Israel. Some have suggested that the entire incident, which allowed the Hamas plan to be discovered, is a miracle.

I can't say that I disagree, simply because Israel's history is nothing more than miracle upon miracle upon miracle. From its miraculous birth to its miraculous rebirth to its miraculous survival against all odds, Israel is truly a miracle nation.
HL.

Israel is a piece of crap country that does the work of the devil. ... :cool:

BEWARE!!! GOD SAYS THOSE THAT CURSE ISRAEL ARE CURSED BY GOD and those that bless ISRAEL ARE BLESSED BY GOD!! your choice!

Forum List

Back