GoFundMe acct started to help 'Sweet Cakes' fight off Gay Nazi's and state

Why are you against State's rights?

This is a case of the State of Oregon having laws, which this couple does not agree with.

If you don't like the law in the State of Oregon- well then you of course can work to change that law.
So you supported state laws against sodomy? You fucking hypocrite.

You are fucking bigot and idiot.

Meanwhile if you don't like the laws- change them. That is what persons did who were arrested for private consensual sex and charged with sodomy. That is what gay couples did who were denied marriage.

And this couple can challenge the law the exact same way.

But no- there is no special "I am a Christian so therefore the laws don't apply to me" exemption.

Eventually one hopes the progressive dingbats that are targeting these businesses will get the message. Alternately, we should run a couple of them out of business and watch their gofundme accounts flop. They are the extremist fringe element, and the people aren't going to be slaves to them. Eventually, they're going to have to come to terms with it. It doesn't matter how many bad laws they manage to get into place, we're not going to endorse their stupidity.

This is a case of the State of Oregon having laws, which this couple does not agree with.

If you don't like the law in the State of Oregon- well then you of course can work to change that law.

Meanwhile if you don't like the laws- change them. That is what persons did who were arrested for private consensual sex and charged with sodomy. That is what gay couples did who were denied marriage.

But no- there is no special "I am a Christian so therefore the laws don't apply to me" exemption.
You avoided my point. Gee, I wonder why. Homos fight against state laws when they can't get their way, and when they do they claim state rights the law is the law, blah blah blah. Fucking hypocrites.

You depraved statist goons will never, ever, EVER defeat Christians. You never have in the past, you won't now. Now continue to cry and rave.

You never, ever have pointed out how refusing service to a gay couple stops them from getting married. This whole concept of them not having a choice in society is garbage. When every bakery in America decides to stop serving gay couples, get back to me.

You never, ever have pointed out how refusing service to a gay couple stops them from getting married. This whole concept of them not having a choice in society is garbage. When every bakery in America decides to stop serving gay couples, get back to me.
Not even refusing service to them. Refusing to cater a WEDDING. There's a difference.

Not even refusing service to them. Refusing to cater a WEDDING. There's a difference.

Even still, when they all stop catering to weddings, I would like to be notified. Or I'm sure I'll hear about it on the news.

If this goes anything like the Memories pizza thing did, ordinary Americans will once again rip those extremists a new one.

How exactly did making Memories Pizza owners millionaires hurt anyone supporting gay rights in any way?
not looking to hurt anyone , just looking to defeat the lefties and rub their noses in their defeat . Just a symbolic poke in the eye with a sharp stick is all it is Bulldog !!

I was debating on this one.

It's just too easy for a business to simply tell the same sex couple that they will cater the affair, and donate the profits to a traditional marriage group

No same sex couple in the world would agree to it.

In this case it was early in the process. I hope others learn

So I'm in on this one with a small donation.

I was debating on this one.

It's just too easy for a business to simply tell the same sex couple that they will cater the affair, and donate the profits to a traditional marriage group

No same sex couple in the world would agree to it.

In this case it was early in the process. I hope others learn

So I'm in on this one with a small donation.

You are a good man, Pops.

Forum List

Back