Gold Retraces Half of Record Plunge

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
That means it went back up.

Gold Retraces Half Of Record Plunge | Zero Hedge
With its biggest 8-day rally in 20 months, Gold having jumped another 1% this evening has just breached $1445 and retraced half of the record plunge from April 12th. It would appear that the record physical demand that we are seeing in every corner of the globe is indeed leaking back into the actual price of gold.
"Hey Jim. Howze about you and me dump millions of dollars of paper Gold and Silver holdings on the Market to drive the price down and then we buy physical gold and silver at the lower price?"

Naw, no one would believe that could happen. That would be a "Nutty Conspiracy Theory"!

:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

That means it went back up.

Gold Retraces Half Of Record Plunge | Zero Hedge
With its biggest 8-day rally in 20 months, Gold having jumped another 1% this evening has just breached $1445 and retraced half of the record plunge from April 12th. It would appear that the record physical demand that we are seeing in every corner of the globe is indeed leaking back into the actual price of gold.
"Hey Jim. Howze about you and me dump millions of dollars of paper Gold and Silver holdings on the Market to drive the price down and then we buy physical gold and silver at the lower price?"

Naw, no one would believe that could happen. That would be a "Nutty Conspiracy Theory"!

:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:
Actually that is exactly what happened and will happen again until the Fed meets its gold margin call from Germany but the next time the price will run way up fast prior to the bear raid. As to the times after that I do not have a clue.

Forum List

Back