Golden Showers based on gossip no evidnce from Source D according to Isikoff/Corn new book

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
AKA total bullshit. AKA a fucking fairy tale. The dossier is bogus. Like we all knew.

Well except in a Democrat galaxy far far away according to Jedi Schiff.

:lol:

Oh and don't EVEN come at me for linking to DC. This information is right out of their book Russian Roulette and what they are saying on talk shows.

"Millian is described in the dossier as “a close associate of TRUMP who had organized and managed his recent trips to Moscow” who was “present” at the time of the controversial incident. There is no evidence that Millian has any close ties to the former real estate tycoon. There is also no evidence that Millian was in Moscow when Trump was there.

“The memo had described Millian as a Trump intimate, but there was no public evidence he was close to the mogul at that time or was in Moscow during the Miss Universe event,” reads “Russian Roulette.”

Reached for comment earlier this week, Millian told The Daily Caller News Foundation that he was not in Moscow at the time."

New Book Fills In Gaps Of Trump’s Moscow Trip — And It’s Not Good For The Dossier

Everything in the dossier and the Wolff book is coming to light in real time before our very eyes. I have zero doubt that it’s all true. As the indictments continue, the firings continue, the resignations continue... every day it becomes more probable that it was all completely true.

Last edited:
Well if Trump didn't get peed on by Russians then surely he could not have colluded with them.

...is that the argument?

Golden Showers based on gossip no evidnce from Source D according to Isikoff/Corn new book

"Based on gossip"?? Say it ain't so!

--- Like "Obama tapped my wires?
--- Like "three million illegals voted"?
--- Like "thousands of people dancing on rooftops"?
--- Like "it wasn't raining at the inauguration"?
--- Like "Pocahontas"?
--- Like Ted Cruz' father in the Kennedy assassination?
--- Like "because you'd be in jail"?
--- Like "they're rapists"?
--- Like the General Pershing story?
--- Like Bowling Green?
--- Like "I have been much tougher on Russia than O'bama"?
--- Like "I was never for the Iraq war"?
--- Like "We have signed more legislation than anybody. We broke the record of Harry Truman."?
--- Like "We enacted the biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history" ?
--- Like "Black homeownership just hit the highest level in the history of our country" ?
--- Like "Jina can build coal plants and we can't" ?
--- Like the Central Park Five?
--- Like "John Miller" and "John Barron"?
--- Like "she was bleeding badly from a facelift"?

Please, tell us more about this "gossip" stuff.

Last edited:
AKA total bullshit. AKA a fucking fairy tale. The dossier is bogus. Like we all knew.

Oh and don't EVEN come at me for linking to DC. This information is right out of their book Russian Roulette and what they are saying on talk shows.

"Millian is described in the dossier as “a close associate of TRUMP who had organized and managed his recent trips to Moscow” who was “present” at the time of the controversial incident. There is no evidence that Millian has any close ties to the former real estate tycoon. There is also no evidence that Millian was in Moscow when Trump was there.

“The memo had described Millian as a Trump intimate, but there was no public evidence he was close to the mogul at that time or was in Moscow during the Miss Universe event,” reads “Russian Roulette.”

Reached for comment earlier this week, Millian told The Daily Caller News Foundation that he was not in Moscow at the time."

New Book Fills In Gaps Of Trump’s Moscow Trip — And It’s Not Good For The Dossier

Maybe just the place wrong, read about the ACT Club in Vegas where Trump went with the Russians,

What happened in Moscow: The inside story of how Trump’s obsession with Putin began

Everything in the dossier and the Wolff book is coming to light in real time before our very eyes. I have zero doubt that it’s all true. As the indictments continue, the firings continue, the resignations continue... every day it becomes more probable that it was all completely true.

Isikoff/Corn's book states that Steele can't verify jack shit. AND Steele in court admits the data in the so called dossier cannot be verified. IN COURT DOCUMENTS.

You go ahead and believe what you want Adam "OldSchool" Schiff but now the evidence is pointing to the fabrication of the so called fairy tale dossier based on paid informants who had no relation to Trump and its gossip only gossip.

This is why Steele is being sued along with Buzzfeed for libel and defamation by another Russian who is mentioned in the fairy tale.

Isikoff/Corn's book states that Steele can't verify jack shit. AND Steele in court admits the data in the so called dossier cannot be verified. IN COURT DOCUMENTS.

You go ahead and believe what you want Adam "OldSchool" Schiff but now the evidence is pointing to the fabrication of the so called fairy tale dossier based on paid informants who had no relation to Trump and its gossip only gossip.

This is why Steele is being sued along with Buzzfeed for libel and defamation by another Russian who is mentioned in the fairy tale.
Yeah I bet. The Trump org subpoena yesterday is just a “fairy tale” too :laugh:

So, you honestly believe that Trump hired hookers to pee on a bed?

:lmao:

Well if Trump didn't get peed on by Russians then surely he could not have colluded with them.

...is that the argument?

Indeed......THAT is the fucked up "conclusion" of the O/P........I sure hope that morons like TinyBrain don't breed many more morons.

:lmao: Link?

How exactly can you be sued for defamation over a story you just noted can't be verified?

Oooooopsie.

So, you honestly believe that Trump hired hookers to pee on a bed?

:lmao:
You obviousy have no idea how poorly me and most of America view that fat orange bastard. What’s sad is that you folks have access to the same information, but Trump could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and murder someone, and he’d still have your vote.

What’s sad is that you folks have access to the same information, but Trump could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and murder someone, and he’d still have your vote.

Right wingers MUST do the above as a requisite for being part of this

upload_2018-3-16_13-59-45.png

These two authors said Vladimir Putin has done this before.

They stated that Vladimir Putin, as a former KGB officer. actually was told to install hidden camera's on a political opponent of another. A film was made of a Russian politician with two prostitutes. Putin gave it to the person who wanted it, and it showed up on Russian television shortly thereafter. So it's not like Vladimir Putin hadn't done it before, or had no experience with it.

With Trump's character, and what he has already shown us, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if an orgy sex tape with Trump and Russian prostitutes exist.

stormy-daniels-donald-trump.jpg

Miss Stormy Daniels

As far as the Dossier file, many things in that have already been proven true. It's because Trump and his surrogates were being watched and electronically monitored since 2015 by several different foreign countries that were monitoring Russian agents, in routine, daily spy operations with Trump surrogates on the other end of the line. IOW--when the Dossier file was handed over to the FBI in January 2017, the FBI said "yeah we know."
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

At any rate Russian Roulette--by Peter Ganim & Michael Isikoff is another number one best seller.

Last edited:
It's becoming abundantly clear that this whole Russian collusion scam was cooked up from lies fed by the Russians to Hillary and the DNC.

Wow
Reminds me of 30 years of Hillary conspiracies.

"Based on gossip"?? Say it ain't so!

--- Like "Obama tapped my wires?
--- Like "three million illegals voted"?
--- Like "thousands of people dancing on rooftops"?
--- Like "it wasn't raining at the inauguration"?
--- Like "Pocahontas"?
--- Like Ted Cruz' father in the Kennedy assassination?
--- Like "because you'd be in jail"?
--- Like "they're rapists"?
--- Like the General Pershing story?
--- Like Bowling Green?
--- Like "I have been much tougher on Russia than O'bama"?
--- Like "I was never for the Iraq war"?
--- Like "We have signed more legislation than anybody. We broke the record of Harry Truman."?
--- Like "We enacted the biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history" ?
--- Like "Black homeownership just hit the highest level in the history of our country" ?
--- Like "Jina can build coal plants and we can't" ?
--- Like the Central Park Five?
--- Like "John Miller" and "John Barron"?
--- Like "she was bleeding badly from a facelift"?

Please, tell us more about this "gossip" stuff.
Trump’s base believes everything he says.

Forum List

Back