Golly Gee! Hypocrisy about the VA at the White House?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
First, we get this in 2007 – humm, a campaign year? Barack Obama: Press Release - Obama Campaign Announces National Veterans Advisory Committee “deplorable conditions at the VA we will correct” :eek:

And then, in 2012 - Obama To VFW: Vets And Military Families Are A Top Priority ?For The First Time Ever? - Fox Nation

“After seven years of an Administration that has stretched our military to the breaking point, ignored deplorable conditions at some VA hospitals, and neglected the planning and preparation necessary to care for our veterans.”
:evil:

When I was discovered to have an Agent Orange-Related disability, the VA did their best to change my medical care from the local Air Force hospital to their scattered treatment facilities. Fortunately, I turned it down. But, I sit here and stare at pictures of the multi-million dollar VA hospital here in Las Vegas and wonder how much of this garbage is going on here.

th

To all my fellow vets – inundate the offices of your representatives and senators demanding that not only congressional hearings immediately get underway but that criminal investigations be conducted. This is not a case of firing people – it's putting the guilty ones away behind bars.

Forum List

Back