Gone are pre-existing conditions if you vote for trump, and I know some trumpers are counting on the ACA

Piss poor analogy.
Its a good analogy

If people act responsibly and obtain health insurance when they are healthy they will be covered when they get sick

otherwise they are just mooching off society

Comparing the human body to a house.

No one is comparing a human body to a house, dimwit. We're comparing home insurance to health insurance, because they work the same way. Expecting health insurance to "cover" someone who is already sick is just as stupid as expecting home insurance to "cover" a house that's already burned down.

No one is comparing a human body to a house, dimwit. We're comparing home insurance to health insurance, because they work the same way. Expecting health insurance to "cover" someone who is already sick is just as stupid as expecting home insurance to "cover" a house that's already burned down.

Yes you are. Home ins is the first thing to go, when there are medical bills and they own a home.

Yes you are.
Nope. Read again.

So why did the republicans and tramp delete the mandate???

Yes you are.
Nope. Read again.

Beats me. I'm addressing your stupid accusation. It's just dumb demagoguery. People make a valid comparison between health insurance and home insurance and you dismiss it with silly accusations that they are comparing a house with a person. That's shitty, as rhetoric goes. You should be ashamed.

Yes you are. Home ins is the first thing to go, when there are medical bills and they own a home.

Male bovine excrement. Maybe in your Democrap world that is true, but not for the real world.

Yes you are.
Nope. Read again.

Damn woman, why do you keep spewing stupidity? IF you drop your Homeowners the Morgage holder then selects it and adds it into your loan and it isn't cheap.

Been there and got wiped out in a fire. Job loss does that. Insurance goes when you have a choice between feeding the family and taking the chance. Sometimes it bites you in the ass. Lost my home. It took me years to get back on my feet.

Been there and got wiped out in a fire. Job loss does that. Insurance goes when you have a choice between feeding the family and taking the chance. Sometimes it bites you in the ass. Lost my home. It took me years to get back on my feet.

Job loses affect that and so much more, and there goes health ins if tied to a job. We need a fall back on health ins, that is where the ACA comes in, or possibly universal care. Life is full of ups and downs, glad your back on your feet.

for PECs. They are not only for the ACA, they help all insurances except what tramp came out with short term plans, they only cover you if your young and healthy.

Short term plans were created to help fill temporary gaps in coverage that can occur in certain situations. These types of plans are typically not good substitutes for traditional health plans. They do not have to adhere to ACA standards. They provide limited benefits with generally much higher costs.
What is Short Term Health Insurance? | Cigna
-------------------------------------
They are pretty much the same as cobra, except they don't cover you if your have a PEC. I know a lot of you are on Medicare, but don't you want people younger to have PEC's coverage, your children and your grandkids?

Be wary of signing up for Advantage Plans.

Say bye if you vote for tramp.

He doesn't have a plan.

The republicans want to go back to pre the ACA.
Being born is a preexisting condition if you're a Democrat.

for PECs. They are not only for the ACA, they help all insurances except what tramp came out with short term plans, they only cover you if your young and healthy.

Short term plans were created to help fill temporary gaps in coverage that can occur in certain situations. These types of plans are typically not good substitutes for traditional health plans. They do not have to adhere to ACA standards. They provide limited benefits with generally much higher costs.
They are pretty much the same as cobra, except they don't cover you if your have a PEC. I know a lot of you are on Medicare, but don't you want people younger to have PEC's coverage, your children and your grandkids?

He doesn't have a plan.

Being born is a preexisting condition if you're a Democrat.

Sure is. But it's not an existing condition to you Party of the Rumpers. "Now that you are born, you are on your own".

They pretty much the same as cobra. I know a lot of you are on Medicare, but don't you want people younger to have PEC's coverage, your children and your grandkids?

He doesn't have a plan.

Rump has a medical plan for the poor. Don't get sick but if you do, die quietly and quickly. Burial on the Government's dime is much cheaper.
'

its not fixable is the problem

Something had to be done. And a lot more still has to be done. You have a choice. You can work to fix the ACA like it was intended to be done in the first place (call it a rough draft, if you will) or you can come up with a better solution for the same problems. But it's going to be addressed with or without you inputs.
That's a crock of bull. I had 3 private insurance plans in the 1980s and 90s and all of them covered PEC. Obama lied to you. You want the names? Kaiser Permanente, Healthnet and Aetna.

Something had to be done. And a lot more still has to be done. You have a choice. You can work to fix the ACA like it was intended to be done in the first place (call it a rough draft, if you will) or you can come up with a better solution for the same problems. But it's going to be addressed with or without you inputs.
That's a crock of bull. I had 3 private insurance plans in the 1980s and 90s and all of them covered PEC. Obama lied to you.
:itsok:

That's a crock of bull. I had 3 private insurance plans in the 1980s and 90s and all of them covered PEC. Obama lied to you. You want the names? Kaiser Permanente, Healthnet and Aetna.

Were these plans through an employer group plan?

Individual plans never covered them before the ACA. Even Group plans have had temporary exclusions for them.

Forum List

Back