Good Bye Drudge; It's Been nice Knowing Ya!

I don't go to Drudge, but to check this out, I get this from that website and I run adblocker.

Something interfered with this website loading
This could be a temporary problem with your network, or due to your adblocker

Try:

• Check your internet connection and reload the page
  • If you are using an adblocker disable it by clicking on the adblock icon in your browser toolbar{/quote]

I have ad block and no problems, a fairly good one.

As mentioned in another of my post, See if you have VPN, that causes some sites not to load
upload_2017-7-8_10-7-38.png

I will miss Drudge. In the past few weeks, several of their links have led to notices warning me to disable my adblocker. I have wondered when the whole page would do the same thing. This morning, all was well, but when I came home from work and tried to log on to Drudge I got the same message Darkwind posted, to which I say to Drudge, "bite me" and "so long."

Try:

• If you are using an adblocker disable it by clicking on the adblock icon in your browser toolbar

I will miss Drudge. In the past few weeks, several of their links have led to notices warning me to disable my adblocker. I have wondered when the whole page would do the same thing. This morning, all was well, but when I came home from work and tried to log on to Drudge I got the same message Darkwind posted, to which I say to Drudge, "bite me" and "so long."

Try:

• If you are using an adblocker disable it by clicking on the adblock icon in your browser toolbar

I just got the same message.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
So Drudge wont let me access it because it wants me to turn off my ad blocker.

Fuck no!

I can live without Drudge more easily than putting up with a barrage of ads every time I go to a different website.

Bye Drudge, sorry but not sorry.

You do know that you can disable the ad-blocker for drudge only.? .....just sayin'

:lol:

I switched from firefox to google chrome and I'm not impressed, adblock doesn't seem to work as well.

Fuck no!

I can live without Drudge more easily than putting up with a barrage of ads every time I go to a different website.

I have no problem. I run an ad blocker.

I have an ad blocker and couldn't access The Drudge Report. I disabled the ad blocker only for Drudge and then everything worked.

I discerning consumer of news wouldn't have Drudge on his or her list of sources. You've taken a step in the right direction.

CNN, because there's almost a less than 5% chance it might be true

Of course. Drudge is way more reliable than CNN. Everyone knows that.

Drudge doesn't WRITE news, they aggregate and post.

You love choice, but not in information sources

"Drudge doesn't write news".

Congrats, Frankie boy.

You finally got something correct.

OP why not get your news from the other alternative facts sites? You've still got lots of lies to choose from - info war, Britbart ...

Really, there's no end to nutter RW "news" site.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Fuck no!

Sludge.
What browser do you use?

Forum List

Back