Good: Confederate license plates not free speech

if-ive-ever-offended-you-just-know-that.jpg

Idiot doesn't understand the issue.

The issue was whether or not the plate itself was the speech of the state, or the driver.

They declared the state had a right to decline providing plates with the CF.

If money were brains fakey boy's debt would be twice that of the government.

you-are-so-fucking-stupid.gif

Interesting when we look at a respectable poll (Pew Research Center) of how Americans view the Confederate flag. Most Americans think nothing about it. And Blacks, whom the flag removers say they are so concerned about, show up in the poll as having only 41% having a negative view of the flag, as opposed to 55% who are not negative to it, and that 55% of blacks includes a 10% group, who view it with a POSITIVE reaction.

civil-4.png

th
th
th

8% see it as positive, which is all we need to know. That 8% is crazy.

Idiot doesn't understand the issue.

The issue was whether or not the plate itself was the speech of the state, or the driver.

They declared the state had a right to decline providing plates with the CF.

If money were brains fakey boy's debt would be twice that of the government.

you-are-so-fucking-stupid.gif

Yeah and if brains were dynamite he wouldn't have enough to blow his hair off.

What a jerk.

8% see it as positive, which is all we need to know. That 8% is crazy.
In total. 67% don't see the flag as negative (which includes 10% of blacks who see it as positive), VS >> only 30% who see it as negative.
But I hope this doesn't break your heart Joke Starkey, but that flag has NO CHANCE of being removed. It has to get a 2/3 vote in the SC house which is 63% Republican + must get 2/3 vote in SC Senate, which is 61% Republican.

Now here's the REAL bad news for you flag removers.
State Senator Tom Davis, a Republican who supports the proposal, said there were a number of potential procedural complications.

The General Assembly is currently in session by virtue of a “sine die” resolution that allows lawmakers to take up specifically enumerated issues. To address the flag issue, Mr. Davis said, the resolution would have to be amended — and that, he said, would take a two-thirds vote in each house.

So there would have to be FOUR 2/3 VOTES, (all going in direct opposition to a southern Republican majority.

Flag removers. Don't bet your paycheck on this. :badgrin:

No, 67% don't know a thing about it, 28% who do hate it, 8% like it. So among the knowledgeable, the baddies are outnumbered 3.5 times roughly by the goodies.

Protectionist, every time you rumble with me you end up flat on your back. That will always be the case when you are on the wrong side.

Says one of the true losers on the Board, whom I have no trouble owning up to his stupidity, our own AmericanFirst.

No, 67% don't know a thing about it, 28% who do hate it, 8% like it. So among the knowledgeable, the baddies are outnumbered 3.5 times roughly by the goodies.

Protectionist, every time you rumble with me you end up flat on your back. That will always be the case when you are on the wrong side.
Getting old Jokey ? Here's a review for you >>

civil-4.png

67% is the 58% who don't see it as negative, PLUS the 9% who see it as positive. Got it now ? This is very easy unless you happen to be chart-challenged. :laugh:

In any case, the flag will remain, as you can easily see from my last post. :biggrin:

The numbers don't lie. 9% are crazy, 30% are right and three times as many as the crazy, and 58% are ignorant.

You are on the losing side, pancho. You lose every time.

Hey.....just look at the OP's post count total :ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Been telling the dumbass to get some real responsibilities in life for a few years. Almost 100,000 posts on a message board and he's calling other people nutty!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::spinner:

So let me get this straight. The Bill of Rights guaranteed the right to free speech to the people, not the government. In fact the Government is expressly forbidden to abridge free speech in any way. Yet the OP cheers while the government to subsumes the role of final arbitrators of what is acceptable free speech and what is not.

Forum List

Back