Good: Confederate license plates not free speech

If you'd like to design your own Confederate flag license plate holder, feel free. Put some decals on your car. Have a blast.

Just don't think you can force the government to endorse your particular speech.

The government has the state's right to govern its own speech.

The free speech of the people is not abridged. Decorate your car, your personal possession, up all you want. The license plate is not yours, podjo.

The government has the right to fly any Confederate flag or the swastika for that matter if its legislators have no interest in being re-elected.

Says one of the true losers on the Board, whom I have no trouble owning up to his stupidity, our own AmericanFirst.
Own up to your own stupidity loser retard.
:) You get smacked around, cry, and no one but no one feels sorry for you.
Only in your retarded mind do I get smacked around. I could care less if anybody feels sorry for me. Good bye retard.
:) So you run away. Sure sign of defeat.

The government has the state's right to govern its own speech.

The free speech of the people is not abridged. Decorate your car, your personal possession, up all you want. The license plate is not yours, podjo.

The government has the right to fly any Confederate flag or the swastika for that matter if its legislators have no interest in being re-elected.
Bur the license plate rectangle in the front, IS YOURS. Hee hee. :biggrin:

th

Or if you prefer something bigger >>>
th
biggrin.gif

The numbers don't lie. 9% are crazy, 30% are right and three times as many as the crazy, and 58% are ignorant.

You are on the losing side, pancho. You lose every time.
I don't lose, and you just clinched my win. 9% see the flag positive, 58% don't care = 67% don't see it negative. As I said in the begnning. Nothing's changed ( except you look even dumber than before) :badgrin:

Oh my. Fakey is using polling data to determine if something should be protected by the First Amendment. What a true conservative he is... lol

Forum List

Back