GOOD Friday

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
It's the best news that ever was:

And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice and yielded up his spirit. And behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom.--Matthew 27:50-51

Through Christ's sacrifice on the Cross, access to God is no longer granted just to the High Priest once a year and after much ceremony. The Bible says:

If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved...--Romans 10:9

Confess and believe--that's all we need to gain access to God and His Kingdom forever. It's always been Good News. It seems better and better as this world degenerates.

It's almost as stupid as celebrating George Floyd's demise via fentanyl overdose.

Jesus and his gang of thugs (apostles) got busted for committing armed robbery in modern day legal terms. And he paid the price.

Back then, the legal punishment for committing armed robbery was not merely probation or three hots and a cot. It was a capital offense. And they didn't fuck around back then. If you got the death sentence, you were getting fucking crucified.

Don't rob people, don't get crucified in public.

Capice?
If it were not for Christ, people like Trump who was crucified by the world really would have literally been crucified for offending the powers that be.

Christ coming into the world has made it better, granted, not much better.

And before some idiot comes along and accuses me of comparing Trump to Christ, just let me say, shut the hell up and tell me what a woman is

See, you have no brain so why try to keep making it work.

Which leads me to ask you, why were the apostles thieves and thugs?

What did they steal?

Hmm?

Last edited:
It's almost as stupid as celebrating George Floyd's demise via fentanyl overdose.

Jesus and his gang of thugs (apostles) got busted for committing armed robbery in modern day legal terms. And he paid the price.

Back then, the legal punishment for committing armed robbery was not merely probation or three hots and a cot. It was a capital offense. And they didn't fuck around back then. If you got the death sentence, you were getting fucking crucified.

Don't rob people, don't get crucified in public.

Capice?

No. As for the disciples and apostles, yes they were sinners. Pontius Pilate himself could find no wrongdoing in Jesus and wanted to release Him, but the crowd demanded His life. Not for "armed robbery".

If it were not for Christ, people like Trump who was crucified by the world really would have literally been crucified for offending the powers that be.

Christ coming into the world has made it better, granted, not much better.

And before some idiot comes along and accuses me of comparing Trump to Christ, just let me say, shut the hell up and tell me what a woman is

See, you have no brain so why try to keep making it work.

Which leads me to ask you, why were the apostles thieves and thugs?

What did they steal?

Hmm?
Lol, now we see the face of madness.

No. As for the disciples and apostles, yes they were sinners. Pontius Pilate himself could find no wrongdoing in Jesus and wanted to release Him, but the crowd demanded His life. Not for "armed robbery".
So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

In modern day parlance, that's called armed robbery.

Jesus was a criminal and a rebel.

Last edited:
Psalm 22 - First Verse:

My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?

Last Verse:

The generation to come will be told of the Lord, that they may proclaim to a people yet unborn, the deliverance you have brought.
------------------------------
Jesus words during his life:

Repentance for the forgiveness of sins.
Your sins are forgiven.
My peace I leave you, my peace I give you.
Love one another as I have loved you.
I pray that you will remain one.

Did Jesus and the apostles take cash and livestock for themselves?
Who knows whether they kept it for themselves or didn't? :dunno: That's totally irrelevant anyways.

If I go into the convenience store down the street, pull out my .38 Special and rob them, it doesn't really matter who the fuck I say I was going to give the proceeds of the robbery to.

It's armed robbery nonetheless.

Last edited:
It's the best news that ever was:

And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice and yielded up his spirit. And behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom.--Matthew 27:50-51

Through Christ's sacrifice on the Cross, access to God is no longer granted just to the High Priest once a year and after much ceremony. The Bible says:

If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved...--Romans 10:9

Confess and believe--that's all we need to gain access to God and His Kingdom forever. It's always been Good News. It seems better and better as this world degenerates.
Read the passage again........."in context". Rom. 10:9 The passage does not say YOU ARE SAVED....it states YOU WILL BE SAVED (future tense). The same Apostle had this to say about the topic of salvation and "disqualification"

"DO YOU NOT KNOW that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it (Paul is speaking about the race of life and finally getting the reward/prize of salvation.....at the end of the race). And everyone who competes for the prize (salvation) is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a PERISHABLE crown, but we (Christians) for an imperishable crown (eternal salvation). Therefore I run thus; not with uncertainty. Thus I fight not as one who beats the air (shadow boxing). But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, LEST, WHEN I PREACHED TO OTHERS, I MYSELF SHOULD BECOME DISQUALIFIED." -- 1 Cor. 9:24-27

Belief is just one step toward eternal salvation. The Holy Scriptures document the path that leads to eternal salvation.

Just as James declared it takes both faith and works.........one without the other is dead. (James 2:14-26) As far as just believing the scriptures declare.........Demons believe, in fear and trembling (James 2:19)

Find one example in the N.T. of anyone being saved without following these steps toward salvation. Present your example of someone simply saying I accept you (Jesus) into my heart and then are saved........just one. The thief on the cross? He was saved before the N.T. covenant went into effect, the Christ was still alive and living under the terms of the Old Law. God incarnate (Jesus) forgave him of his sins, thus unless you expect Jesus to come from His throne in heaven and personally forgive you, Jesus has revealed the path for everyone to find eternal salvation by coming to the knowledge of the truth.

There are steps to salvation. 1. Hearing the word (faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God) 2. Belief 3. Repentance (turning away from sin) 4. Confession (one's sin and accepting Jesus as the Messiah). 5. Water Baptism 6. And lastly.........living a faithful life under the terms of the words presented by Christ Jesus.

Salvation comes after the race is run. Have you ever heard of anyone in a race being awarded the trophy at the beginning of the race? :dunno:

Read the passage again........."in context". Rom. 10:9 The passage does not say YOU ARE SAVED....it states YOU WILL BE SAVED (future tense). The same Apostle had this to say about the topic of salvation and "disqualification"

"DO YOU NOT KNOW that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it (Paul is speaking about the race of life and finally getting the reward/prize of salvation.....at the end of the race). And everyone who competes for the prize (salvation) is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a PERISHABLE crown, but we (Christians) for an imperishable crown (eternal salvation). Therefore I run thus; not with uncertainty. Thus I fight not as one who beats the air (shadow boxing). But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, LEST, WHEN I PREACHED TO OTHERS, I MYSELF SHOULD BECOME DISQUALIFIED." -- 1 Cor. 9:24-27

Belief is just one step toward eternal salvation. The Holy Scriptures document the path that leads to eternal salvation.

Just as James declared it takes both faith and works.........one without the other is dead. (James 2:14-26) As far as just believing the scriptures declare.........Demons believe, in fear and trembling (James 2:19)

Find one example in the N.T. of anyone being saved without following these steps toward salvation. Present your example of someone simply saying I accept you (Jesus) into my heart and then are saved........just one. The thief on the cross? He was saved before the N.T. covenant went into effect, the Christ was still alive and living under the terms of the Old Law. God incarnate (Jesus) forgave him of his sins, thus unless you expect Jesus to come from His throne in heaven and personally forgive you, Jesus has revealed the path for everyone to find eternal salvation by coming to the knowledge of the truth.

There are steps to salvation. 1. Hearing the word (faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God) 2. Belief 3. Repentance (turning away from sin) 4. Confession (one's sin and accepting Jesus as the Messiah). 5. Water Baptism 6. And lastly.........living a faithful life under the terms of the words presented by Christ Jesus.

Salvation comes after the race is run. Have you ever heard of anyone in a race being awarded the trophy at the beginning of the race? :dunno:

You really like to argue non-essentials. You go for it. I will not engage, especially in a thread that is about Good Friday and where I directly quoted Scripture.

Did Jesus and the apostles take cash and livestock for themselves?

Jesus actually stopped the robbery in the temple that the merchants were committing.
The Rampage and theft at the Temple story was most likely taken from Yehuda the Gaulionite not Yehuda the Galilean Herod era christ figure, per Josephus writings.
That story is based on the 2 Yehudas in the Herod era, Yehuda the Galilean was the tax revolter christ who died in 6bc, but the thief murderer used for the Jesus Barabbas story was the confused FOR Yehuda the GALIONITE WHO ransacked the temple thus used also for the turning the tables story. During the holidays merchants and money changers were given space along the Temple grounds to handle the huge flux of devoted tourist, so it was not an unusual or deplored act, so anyone rampaging over this useful commerce by overturning tables would make Jesus wrong and the one immoral, in this case it was probablt ransacked by the mistaken Yehuda with similar name to the Galilean.
That being said: Josephus does acct the Galilean Yehuda describing him and his missfit gang as thieves who robed people who paid their Roman taxes & also burnt down their houses=liken to antifa radicals. He was thus crucified for his tax revolt. The later ad era christ by the Jordan named Theudas, was punished for his revolt againat Rome as well.
Rome used a few fallen failed cult leaders to mask Baal worship as the new face (TO convert Jews ) The Morning Star in mythology was Baal's son, the new mask for baal -the son where "FATHER AND SON ARE ONE"
( SAME MYTH) .
Baal replaced his father Dagon, Jesus
(Morning Star Rev 22:16)replaced and surpassed HIS FATHER BAAL. (Canaanite Dying god mythology ).
That's why they celebrate this dying god mythology on Ishtar day (mother of the morning star).
The holy trinity is mystery Babylon revealed as Baal(father), Isis (mother), Morning star Jesus(son who is the myth plagiarized masking worship of the father).
This is why the number of his name:
Baal Jesus=666 in ascll numerology.

Rev 22:16 they give up the punchline at the end of the joke calling him Baal's son the morning star=Lucifer.
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)
“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

UMM. Who was in the crowd ?

You really like to argue non-essentials. You go for it. I will not engage, especially in a thread that is about Good Friday and where I directly quoted Scripture.
Non "essentials"? LMAO. :abgg2q.jpg: The terms that God has lain out in the N.T. covenant, in order that, "......all men might be saved, and come to the knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2:4) you find NON ESSENTIAL......unnecessary?

What? You make up your own path to salvation? What did the Christ say about individuals such as you? "He who rejects me and does not receive My Words, has that which judges him, the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day." -- John 12:48

Again.........point to any passage in the N.T. where an individual has said the supposed "sinner's prayer" and been accepted into the church that Christ built, the kingdom of God, i.e., the kingdom of Heaven. Every example of someone entering the kingdom/church follows the only true path. Just as Peter pointed out with the 1st gospel sermon ever delivered under the terms of the N.T. covenant. No ones sins are remitted without the act of Water Baptism included. Baptism is the point where the old person dies and arises anew like a new born child......innocent of sin.

The people asked what must be done in order to be saved, "Peter said to them, repent and let everyone of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ FOR THE REMISSION OF SIN, AND YE SHALL RECEIVE THE GIFT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT." -- Acts 2:38

You shall receive a gift provided by the Holy Spirit of God after your sins have been remitted. If you simply pray.......and do nothing else, you are still in sin.

Why? Faith without works is dead. They do not contradict.......they work in harmony. Just as works void of faith is dead. (James 2:14-22). Its useless to say a prayer that GOD will not hear, as God does not hear the prayers of a sinner. "Now we know that God does not hear the prayers of a sinner, but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, God will hear." -- John 9:31

The will of God. Follow His plan of salvation, not your own plan. Why was the sinners prayer adopted in modern religion? Evangelical TV and Tent Shows. Its a most difficult thing to say, "God loves you but send your money to my TV address....if you do not attempt to convince people they have just been saved by the words of the TV preacher con man........or its difficult to pass the collection plate around in a tent meeting if you do not attempt to make people believe they are saved by simply praying and God will reward you 10 fold for your donation. Its all a con game.

Last edited:
28B0EA84-2D6D-4D8E-A782-1318E6FEC707.jpeg

Forum List

Back