Good God... The TDS Has Reached Apocalyptic Levels

satrebil

Platinum Member
Oct 3, 2018
Michael Moore sent a "personal appeal" to the Ayatollah of Iran.

Quote:

"I have just sent the Ayatollah of Iran a personal appeal asking him not to respond to our assassination of his top General with violence of any kind, but rather let me & millions of Americans fix this peacefully."

Michael Moore on Twitter

And a screenshot in case it gets deleted:

mmooretwitter.png

Can you believe this shit??

This is borderline sedition and this traitorous fat fuck should be charged under the Logan Act. The depravity of the left knows no bounds.

Quote:

"I have just sent the Ayatollah of Iran a personal appeal asking him not to respond to our assassination of his top General with violence of any kind, but rather let me & millions of Americans fix this peacefully."

Michael Moore on Twitter

View attachment 298623

This is borderline sedition and this traitorous fat fuck should be charged under the Logan Act. The depravity of the left knows no bounds.
Moore is stupid beyond belief when it comes to politics. His TDS IS mighty, mighty strong.

It’s clear that Democrats are doing to the killing of Soleimani, who has the blood of thousands of Americans on his hands, what they did to Russia Collusion and every other anti-Trumpism that motivates their throbbing Trump-hating base.

If Iran is successful in attacking a U.S. target or targets, Democrats and the media will blame Trump, not the regime that has been chanting for our death since the 1979 Islamic Revolution in Iran. It’s not unreasonable to believe based on their behavior that Democrats and the media are hoping Iran gives us a bloody nose or worse so that it can be used against Trump in the 2020 election.

As with the attempt to remove Trump from office even before he was in office, this goes beyond mere disagreement with Trump’s policies. There is and will be an active attempt to freeze and disrupt the administration in a confrontation with Iran. It won’t work in the short run, but it will be something Trump will have to deal with as some congressional Republicans succumb to the pressure and the media goes all in.

American Trump Derangement Syndrome is an Iranian strategic asset, and one which may cause the Iranians to misjudge American resolve.

American Trump Derangement Syndrome Is An Iranian Strategic Asset

Yeah, well, I think the attack on our embassy
was the first step of a concerted plot to assassinate Trump

Getting Trump to sign off on the military response was step 2

Assassinating Trump will be step 4 or 5 by our own

1 or 2 attacks within our country first

Then, whatever fanatical portrayed Arab
they got to take the fall

Quote:

Michael Moore on Twitter

View attachment 298623

He’s always been an Asshole. He is nuts. Let him go there. Maybe they’ll shit him if we are lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:

Michael Moore on Twitter

View attachment 298623

Who ?

Quote:

Michael Moore on Twitter

View attachment 298623

:) :) :)

upload_2020-1-6_3-24-59.png

upload_2020-1-6_3-25-37.png

upload_2020-1-6_3-26-44.png

LOL

Quote:

Michael Moore on Twitter

View attachment 298623

Sedition?

18 U.S.C. § 2384 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 2384. Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

I don't see Moore's tweet fitting that description

18 U.S. Code § 2381.Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Since Moore owe's no allegiance to the U.S., I don't see his tweet fitting that description either.

Maybe this will help you...

images

Good on ya Mike. Lotsa twatish Trump acolytes around. Plenty of Deplorables on this board. Doubt it will do much. Iran is a basket case. Bit like the Trump supporters on this board. But worth a try nonetheless....

Apparently Trumpettes only recognize wag the dog, when it’s done by D presidents.

Good on ya Mike. Lotsa twatish Trump acolytes around. Plenty of Deplorables on this board. Doubt it will do much. Iran is a basket case. Bit like the Trump supporters on this board. But worth a try nonetheless....

Lot of snowflake assholes like you on here. Don’t be angry that your Democrats look like idiots. You get to have President Trump till 2024 and you’ll lose the House this year as well and I will be the first to laugh in your face and tell you I told you so. Loser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:

Michael Moore on Twitter

View attachment 298623

Sedition?

18 U.S.C. § 2384 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 2384. Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Since Moore owe's no allegiance to the U.S., I don't see his tweet fitting that description either.

images

I said BORDERLINE sedition, numbnuts.

Why am I not surprised that a dipshit like you would defend a prominent American filmmaker kowtowing to a foreign regime that likes to murder our troops and allies?

Oh wait I know why... because you're a regressive America hating leftist fuck knob.

One of the greatest things about President Trump ... and there are many great things ... is that he causes people who pretend to be moderate to show their true colors.

He puts people into sharp relief... exposes their hearts and minds.

Quote:

Michael Moore on Twitter

View attachment 298623

Sedition?

images

I said BORDERLINE sedition, numbnuts.

Why am I not surprised that a dipshit like you would defend a prominent American filmmaker kowtowing to a foreign regime that likes to murder our troops and allies?

Oh wait I know why... because you're a regressive America hating leftist fuck knob.
LOLOL

It's not even borderline. You're just another retard. His tweet doesn't come close to violating either of those laws. And btw, pointing out you're an imbecile is not defending him. It's pointing out you're an imbecile.

Forum List

Back