Good God... The TDS Has Reached Apocalyptic Levels

Apparently Trumpettes only recognize wag the dog, when it’s done by D presidents.
So, Einstein,

How do you think Trump managed to get Iran to kill the contractor and then attack our embassy?

I'll wait for you to find some Anti-American website to give you a lie to C&P.

One of the greatest things about President Trump ... and there are many great things ... is that he causes people who pretend to be moderate to show their true colors.

He puts people into sharp relief... exposes their hearts and minds.

No. You have that reversed. Democrats are the ones making asses of themselves. So just shut up because you sound like an Asshole with your psycho babble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently Trumpettes only recognize wag the dog, when it’s done by D presidents.
So, Einstein,

How do you think Trump managed to get Iran to kill the contractor and then attack our embassy?

I'll wait for you to find some Anti-American website to give you a lie to C&P.
Are you really this uninformed? The embassy came under attack BECAUSE of US air strikes that murdered 25 Iraqi militia soldiers. Does this mean anything to you?

There is NO evidence Iran was behind the rocket attacks that killed the US contractor. In fact, there is no evidence the contractor even existed. Your government news sources are LYING to you.

Trump’s wag the dog strategy has back fired. He fucked up royally by cowardly murdering the general.

I don’t suppose you know the US aligned with the general to fight ISIS in Syria, some years ago. The general was instrumental in terminating ISIS. He is a hero across the ME. Trump killing him is a major fuck up and now, Americans will die. Blood is on his hands.

I’m done supporting Donnie. Join me.

Last edited:
I supported Trump because he claimed to be a noninterventionist. It’s clear now he isn’t. Whether he got duped by all the neocons in his administration, who advised him to murder the general, matters not.

Can a devoted Trump supporter refute any of the following?

The US Government Lies Constantly, And The Burden Of Proof Is On The Accuser

In reality there’s no evidence for any of the reasons we’ve been offered for why Iran needed to be provoked into an almost inevitable retaliation that Trump is currently tweeting will result in all-out war:

• The claim that Soleimani posed an “imminent threat” is completely without evidence, rumored to be “razor thin“, and entirely debunked in this excellent essay by Craig Murray.
  • Mike Pence’s claim that Soleimani assisted 9/11 terrorists is so ridiculous that even the war-loving Washington Post dismissed it.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani directed the strike that allegedly killed a US contractor, or that that contractor even existed.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani was involved in any “attack” on any US embassy, leaving aside the obvious fact that a little graffiti on the walls wouldn’t justify his assassination if he did.
  • The “hundreds of American deaths” line you hear regurgitated by everyone from Trump to Elizabeth Warren actually refers to Iraqis defending themselves from an illegal US invasion with some training from Iran. The claim that Iran was behind Iraqi bombs is withoutevidence and wouldn’t matter if it were true; claiming the inhabitants of an invaded nation don’t have the right to defend themselves is absurd, regardless of where they got their weaponry.
  • The claim that Soleimani was “a terrorist” is only made because the branch of the Iranian military he commanded was arbitrarily designated a terrorist organization by the US government last year, a designation that any foreign government could just as easily make for any branch of the US military. He was actually a fearsome enemy of ISIS and al-Qaeda and played a massive role in halting the spread of ISIS.

Last edited:
Michael Moore sent a "personal appeal" to the Ayatollah of Iran.

Quote:

"I have just sent the Ayatollah of Iran a personal appeal asking him not to respond to our assassination of his top General with violence of any kind, but rather let me & millions of Americans fix this peacefully."

Michael Moore on Twitter

And a screenshot in case it gets deleted:

View attachment 298623

Can you believe this shit??

This is borderline sedition and this traitorous fat fuck should be charged under the Logan Act. The depravity of the left knows no bounds.
Sedition?

18 U.S.C. § 2384 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 2384. Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

I don't see Moore's tweet fitting that description

18 U.S. Code § 2381.Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Since Moore owe's no allegiance to the U.S., I don't see his tweet fitting that description either.

Maybe this will help you...

images
For some reason people forget what violent psychopaths are. The same person killed would kill the people who support him here. When Progs come back to power, you better take home every last soldier and close every base. Other wise you can go ph uk yourselves. Trump is trying mightily to not go to war. Perhaps if you did not treat half the population like shit you would have won the 2016 election. You still have not learned. And every time when one of those media/entertainers open their mouths more guns are purchased. When the worse happens her when you have control, you will lament it. And you are Jewish who should know history and the suffering of people.

I supported Trump because he claimed to be a noninterventionist. It’s clear now he isn’t. Whether he got duped by all the neocons in his administration, who advised him to murder the general, matters not.

Can a devoted Trump supporter can refute the following?

In reality there’s no evidence for any of the reasons we’ve been offered for why Iran needed to be provoked into an almost inevitable retaliation that Trump is currently tweeting will result in all-out war:

• The claim that Soleimani posed an “imminent threat” is completely without evidence, rumored to be “razor thin“, and entirely debunked in this excellent essay by Craig Murray.
  • Mike Pence’s claim that Soleimani assisted 9/11 terrorists is so ridiculous that even the war-loving Washington Post dismissed it.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani directed the strike that allegedly killed a US contractor, or that that contractor even existed.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani was involved in any “attack” on any US embassy, leaving aside the obvious fact that a little graffiti on the walls wouldn’t justify his assassination if he did.
  • The “hundreds of American deaths” line you hear regurgitated by everyone from Trump to Elizabeth Warren actually refers to Iraqis defending themselves from an illegal US invasion with some training from Iran. The claim that Iran was behind Iraqi bombs is withoutevidence and wouldn’t matter if it were true; claiming the inhabitants of an invaded nation don’t have the right to defend themselves is absurd, regardless of where they got their weaponry.
  • The claim that Soleimani was “a terrorist” is only made because the branch of the Iranian military he commanded was arbitrarily designated a terrorist organization by the US government last year, a designation that any foreign government could just as easily make for any branch of the US military. He was actually a fearsome enemy of ISIS and al-Qaeda and played a massive role in halting the spread of ISIS.

-This is ALL about Zionism.

Doubt me? How about that Kenya attack yesterday on the joint airbase? 2 contractors and 1 service member killed. Not a fuckin peep from D.C.

Why? Somalia is not a threat to Israel.

Can a devoted Trump supporter can refute the following?

-This is ALL about Zionism.

Doubt me? How about that Kenya attack yesterday on the joint airbase? 2 contractors and 1 service member killed. Not a fuckin peep from D.C.

Why? Somalia is not a threat to Israel.
You might be right.

Quote:

"I have just sent the Ayatollah of Iran a personal appeal asking him not to respond to our assassination of his top General with violence of any kind, but rather let me & millions of Americans fix this peacefully."

Michael Moore on Twitter

View attachment 298623

This is borderline sedition and this traitorous fat fuck should be charged under the Logan Act. The depravity of the left knows no bounds.
I can`t believe you idiots haven`t come up with a better defense of Trump than screeching TDS. Is that all you have? Real TDS is thinking that there`s nothing wrong with spitting on our POWs and mocking a handicapped man. Only the truly Deranged can be on board with that. Seek help already.

Quote:

Michael Moore on Twitter

View attachment 298623

Michael Moore will never win a presidential election with notes like that....

That is right up there with sending love letters to dictators bent on our destruction -- oh wait!

Quote:

Michael Moore on Twitter

View attachment 298623

I think we should name him our Iranian ambassador and send him over there right now.

One of the greatest things about President Trump ... and there are many great things ... is that he causes people who pretend to be moderate to show their true colors.

He puts people into sharp relief... exposes their hearts and minds.

No. You have that reversed. Democrats are the ones making asses of themselves. So just shut up because you sound like an Asshole with your psycho babble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You might want to rethink your post.

Quote:

Michael Moore on Twitter

View attachment 298623

Sedition?

18 U.S.C. § 2384 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 2384. Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

I don't see Moore's tweet fitting that description

18 U.S. Code § 2381.Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Since Moore owe's no allegiance to the U.S., I don't see his tweet fitting that description either.

Maybe this will help you...

images
For some reason people forget what violent psychopaths are. The same person killed would kill the people who support him here. When Progs come back to power, you better take home every last soldier and close every base. Other wise you can go ph uk yourselves. Trump is trying mightily to not go to war. Perhaps if you did not treat half the population like shit you would have won the 2016 election. You still have not learned. And every time when one of those media/entertainers open their mouths more guns are purchased. When the worse happens her when you have control, you will lament it. And you are Jewish who should know history and the suffering of people.
Oh, please. Impeached Trump fucked up. He turned Iraq into an enemy who now wants us out of their country and he's refusing to leave. Instead of building on the partnership we established with them, where we could maintain a presence in the region, he's making us occupiers.

As far as Iran, they are now in full throttle to build nuclear weapons. Which only serves to piss off China and Russia, who we were allied with to prevent that. Impeached Trump has made this world a more dangerous place with his malfeasance. And if you don't think this could lead to war, you're very naive.

And that has nothing to do with your idiocy that you think Moore's tweet borders on sedition or treason. I posted the definitions for those crimes and his tweet in no way meets their criteria. You're just pissed because not everyone sees Impeached Trump like a god.

I can`t believe you idiots haven`t come up with a better defense of Trump than screeching TDS. Is that all you have? Real TDS is thinking that there`s nothing wrong with spitting on our POWs and mocking a handicapped man. Only the truly Deranged can be on board with that. Seek help already.
Lots of Trumps antics are really shitty, and America would be better without them.

That said, none of Trumps character flaws are remotely as destructive to America as a mob of power hungry TDS sufferers attempting a baseless impeachment and supporting terrorists over Americans.

Apparently Obozos only care about wag the dog when it's done by R presidents.

But since Trump isn't impeached then wag the dog doesn't apply.

Thanks for playing!

It’s clear that Democrats are doing to the killing of Soleimani, who has the blood of thousands of Americans on his hands, what they did to Russia Collusion and every other anti-Trumpism that motivates their throbbing Trump-hating base.

If Iran is successful in attacking a U.S. target or targets, Democrats and the media will blame Trump, not the regime that has been chanting for our death since the 1979 Islamic Revolution in Iran. It’s not unreasonable to believe based on their behavior that Democrats and the media are hoping Iran gives us a bloody nose or worse so that it can be used against Trump in the 2020 election.

As with the attempt to remove Trump from office even before he was in office, this goes beyond mere disagreement with Trump’s policies. There is and will be an active attempt to freeze and disrupt the administration in a confrontation with Iran. It won’t work in the short run, but it will be something Trump will have to deal with as some congressional Republicans succumb to the pressure and the media goes all in.

American Trump Derangement Syndrome is an Iranian strategic asset, and one which may cause the Iranians to misjudge American resolve.

American Trump Derangement Syndrome Is An Iranian Strategic Asset
Yep, it speaks volumes that the number one Terrorist country in the world has the Democrats and American Media as an ally.

Quote:

Michael Moore on Twitter

View attachment 298623

When asked about this personal appeal from Michael Moore, the Ayatollah said, "who"?

Forum List

Back