Good news for once! Inflation at lowest point in 13 years!

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
HAHA JK
Highest in 13 years. Prices surge 5%. Largest price surge since right before the 08 recession.
Gotta love America and her corrupt, ignorant pols, that ruin everyones lives!

The gov't can either take more of your money by raising taxes or by instituting programs and policies that raise prices and the cost of living (inflation). Generally the GOP tries to avoid either one, but the democrats try to do both. And yet look were we are now, a dem in the WH and dems in control of both chambers of Congress. It's like we fucked ourselves over, 3 times at once.

HAHA JK
Highest in 13 years. Prices surge 5%. Largest price surge since right before the 08 recession.
We all just got a 5% pay cut. Yay us.

Of course ... interest rates are at rock bottom ... now's the time to borrow borrow borrow and spend spend spend ... folks don't notice they're paying a bit higher prices ... I'm retired but I certainly would be padding my margins if I had margins to pad ...

You should to ... never pass an opportunity to profiteer ...

ETA: I might be a bleeding heart liberal ... but first and foremost I'm a capitalist ... what's good for the rich is good for the rich ... who cares about everyone else? ...

Federal supremacists are the stupidest mother fuckers on the planet.
No they aren't.

Global supremacists and internationalists are. . .

iu

HAHA JK
Do you think the 5% price surge has anything to do with supply and demand or is it all inflation?

HAHA JK

And that is after they tweak the numbers.

Imagine reality - if you shop you know everything is more expensive.

HAHA JK
Do you think the 5% price surge has anything to do with supply and demand or is it all inflation?

uhhh....

supply and demand cause inflation

Demand > supply

what do prices do?

HAHA JK
I would think shortages from shutdowns have something to do with it.

HAHA JK

uhhh....

supply and demand cause inflation

Demand > supply

what do prices do?
You misread. I asked about the 5% price surge. The largest factor in price surges is supply and demand. The op didn’t mention S&D and seems to be blaming it all on inflation.

HAHA JK
I would think shortages from shutdowns have something to do with it.
Probably a pretty large part to do with it right?

HAHA JK

But Kreepy Joe Xiden's heart is the right place and Orange Man Bad.

So......

Forum List

Back