Good News! Plane loaded with Americans leaves Afghanistan

Of course we do. There were hundreds of Americans working in the US Embassy alone. Hundreds more in Bagram Airbase. Hundreds more living in private homes, now in hiding.

SHOW proof that even ONE America is being rescued. I've been asking for this for 2 weeks. NOBODY has presented a shred of evidence.

Are you in Afghanistan, keyboard warrior?

Everyone with the embassy or government contractors left with the government.
Show one shred of evidence to establish that (other than the word of the laughingstock lyin Biden administration). Got any names ? Got any pictures ? Got even ONE video ?

he's sorry we're out.
I am absolutely sorry we're out. Of course. The troops being there is the reason why we have not had any more 9/11 type Afghanistan-based attacks over the last 20 years.

I have to remind you of that ? On September 11, no less.

Second Day...Second Plane out. Whoop! :yes_text12:
Yeah, full of unvetted, unvaccinated Afghans, all ready to come here and boost our crime rates, do terrorism, steal jobs from Americans, lower wage rates, worsen our resource shortages, add to our pollution rates, worsen our traffic congestion, make government aid less obtainable, bring disease,
Oh :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

You do not lose when you are cheated and is likely going to run again. Trump makes history.
u9afi5wvlez51.jpg

Forum List

Back