Good News! Plane loaded with Americans leaves Afghanistan

They’re not being sent here. They’re being rescued. You don’t want Americans rescued anymore?
Their attitude is so odd over this. It's as if they DON'T want Americans rescued.

Their attitude is so odd over this. It's as if they DON'T want Americans rescued.
I wouldn’t say odd. It’s better for them if Americans aren’t rescued and if bad things happen to them in Afghanistan.

You’ll see some degree of pushback anytime that doesn’t happen.

I wouldn’t say odd. It’s better for them if Americans aren’t rescued and if bad things happen to them in Afghanistan.

You’ll see some degree of pushback anytime that doesn’t happen.
Well, I sure didn't expect this from those who spent so much time and effort on other threads complaining about Americans and Afghan helpers being left behind.

I meant, we don’t even have proof that there’s any Americans in Afghanistan that could have even gotten on a plane. So we should probably start there.
?? You think Biden was lying when he said we left 10% of the Americans behind?

According to your link:

Looks like that's happening now. And that's a good thing.
???

colfax was asking if there were even any Americans left in Afghanistan that could get on a plane. I asked him if he thought Biden was lying when told us he left 10% of the Americans behind.

Good to see Americans and westerners getting out of there. One reporter in Afghanistan on the radio this morning expressed the problem the Taliban is making for Afghans to depart. While the Taliban is allowing those Afghans with travel documents to leave, often in a family the needed papers have been issued only to the husband and not the wife and children.

I meant, we don’t even have proof that there’s any Americans in Afghanistan that could have even gotten on a plane. So we should probably start there.
Of course we do. There were hundreds of Americans working in the US Embassy alone. Hundreds more in Bagram Airbase. Hundreds more living in private homes, now in hiding.
They’re not being sent here. They’re being rescued. You don’t want Americans rescued anymore?
SHOW proof that even ONE America is being rescued. I've been asking for this for 2 weeks. NOBODY has presented a shred of evidence.

Good to see Americans and westerners getting out of there. One reporter in Afghanistan on the radio this morning expressed the problem the Taliban is making for Afghans to depart. While the Taliban is allowing those Afghans with travel documents to leave, often in a family the needed papers have been issued only to the husband and not the wife and children.
What makes you think Americans are getting out of there ?

Of course we do. There were hundreds of Americans working in the US Embassy alone. Hundreds more in Bagram Airbase. Hundreds more living in private homes, now in hiding.
Everyone with the embassy or government contractors left with the government. The only Americans in Afghanistan were there for personal reasons.

I wonder how much the bribe was to the taliban?

We will see lots more unmarked planes with pallets of cash on them

Will there be as much distress from the Right when the next group leaves?

That plane is far from loaded with American citizens using the strict definition of American citizenship but the left wants that definition warped.

The Taliban is going to play nice as they need the world to acknowledge their existence as the rightful government of Afghanistan, and they are as the kicked Americas ass.

Just wait until this current American administration uses the US taxpayers money to starts supplying the Taliban billions of dollars in American aid.

That is next,

I doubt it.. We don't owe the Afghans anything. We were in the wrong from the beginning.

SHOW proof that even ONE America is being rescued. I've been asking for this for 2 weeks. NOBODY has presented a shred of evidence.

They're a bunch of gullible chumps.

Forum List

Back