Good News......

Too bad. The tax evader doesn't get to celebrate the good news with the rest of us. How sad.
Why are you a tax evader? Don't tell me aren't you're mirroring what you do.

Too bad. The tax evader doesn't get to celebrate the good news with the rest if us. How sad.

LoneLaugher
bigrebnc1775

But lying, hypocritical tax cheats DO get to force the rest of to pay for their freeloading. They are lying scum who suck on the teat of REAL Americans and we have no choice but to pick up the tab.

Some of them even come to message boards to brag about their lying, cheating and stealing.
:puke3:
Liar luddy. has lost his obamacare payment. Stupid I just had a word with Gruber he told me to tell your stupid ass hello.

Too bad. The tax evader doesn't get to celebrate the good news with the rest if us. How sad.

12% unemployment is not good news
he';s an idiot.

bigrebnc1775

Its not nice to lie about people who pay their taxes to support the fat, lazy slugs who don't. The people you are lying about also pay to support the families of those who freeload by not paying their own way.

Nope. Not nice at all.

:eusa_naughty:
Luddy begins trolling when the fact of his trolling are pointed out.
You will respect me I have earned it. unlike you fuck off.

Very few people here respect you. I think you know that.

Too bad. The tax evader doesn't get to celebrate the good news with the rest of us. How sad.

LoneLaugher
bigrebnc1775

But lying, hypocritical tax cheats DO get to force the rest of to pay for their freeloading. They are lying scum who suck on the teat of REAL Americans and we have no choice but to pick up the tab.

Some of them even come to message boards to brag about their lying, cheating and stealing.
Liar luddy. has lost his obamacare payment. Stupid I just had a word with Gruber he told me to tell your stupid ass hello.

he';s an idiot.

bigrebnc1775

Its not nice to lie about people who pay their taxes to support the fat, lazy slugs who don't. The people you are lying about also pay to support the families of those who freeload by not paying their own way.

Nope. Not nice at all.

clown boy speaks for all :happy-1::thewave::udaman::up_yours:
You don't have to respect me, but you will respect my credentials. I've earned that right.

........coming Friday.

It looks like another month of solid job growth is in the books. How many CONSECUTIVE MONTHS of job gains is that?

My business...like the stock market...is recording records on a regular basis. I blew past last year's sales total weeks ago. It's gonna be a gift bonanza in our home this year.

Let's celebrate!!
That's great. We've also had our biggest sales year ever :)

LoneLaugher
bigrebnc1775

he';s an idiot.

bigrebnc1775

Nope. Not nice at all.

You don't have to respect me, but you will respect my credentials. I've earned that right.

Nope. I respect nothing about you. You've lied about your credentials.

he';s an idiot.

bigrebnc1775

Nope. Not nice at all.

Excuse me? I lied about my credentials? That would require proof on your part.
LIAR.
The Gruber is full blown in you.

bigrebnc1775

Nope. Not nice at all.

LIAR.

Whatever you say, tax cheat.

LIAR.

irrelevant, I want to see your proof that I lied about my credentials.
I see bugger ravi approves of others lying also.

LIAR.

Tax cheats are liars and criminals, and you are a self admitted tax cheat.

LIAR.

Not a tax cheat I just refuse to pay into obamacare. cry a fucking river, someone else will pay for your free stuff.

LIAR.

Not a tax cheat I just refuse to pay into obamacare. cry a fucking river, someone else will pay for your free stuff.

bigrebnc1775

Then you should not have bragged that you are a free-loading, tax cheating welfare queen.

LIAR.

bigrebnc1775

Then you should not have bragged that you are a free-loading, tax cheating welfare queen.

He probably was drunk when he admitted to being a tax cheat and forgot his words exist for all to see. :thup:

bigrebnc1775

He probably was drunk when he admitted to being a tax cheat and forgot his words exist for all to see. :thup:

Like posting that he weighs 300 pounds but has a 38" waist, then posting a photo of a fatty with a big beer gut as "proof".

Drunk or dumb or both.

:uhoh3:

LIAR.

bigrebnc1775

Stupid, why should I pay into Obamacare, something that the creaters have already admitted it was through deception it was passed? Cry me a fucking river

bigrebnc1775

I'm not nor have I ever been a tax cheat. Unlike you being stupid there is no help

bigrebnc1775

Stupid, why should I pay into Obamacare, something that the creaters have already admitted it was through deception it was passed? Cry me a fucking river

So you admit to being a freeloading, welfare queen, tax cheat.

bigrebnc1775

I'm not nor have I ever been a tax cheat. Unlike you being stupid there is no help

Then you deny to being a freeloading, welfare queen, tax cheat.

:eusa_liar: :eusa_naughty: :eusa_liar: :eusa_naughty:

bigrebnc1775

bigrebnc1775

He works for cash under the table. Maybe he's giving blow jobs and isn't very good at it so he's not getting paid. :lol:

bigrebnc1775

bigrebnc1775

He works for cash under the table. Maybe he's giving blow jobs and isn't very good at it so he's not getting paid. :lol:

Could be.

He can't get his own stories straight so almost anything is possible.

Since he's here during work hours, its most likely he gets a welfare check and all the rest is just his fantasy life.

Except for that beer gut fat hanging over his belt. The photo proves that part of his story is true.

LoneLaugher
bigrebnc1775

he';s an idiot.

bigrebnc1775

Nope. Not nice at all.

bigrebnc1775

YOU posted the reasons for the derision and contempt you're getting.

YOU lied about your measurements (of all things!) and then, stupidly, posted photographic proof that you lied. You posted proof of a very mediocre military, for which I do grant some respect because, according to the medal of good conduct you posted, you did show up. You washed out of a police force because, as you posted, you couldn't even find your way to calls. You're functionally illiterate and now you apparently work as a day laborer. Nothing wrong with that but you brag about being a freeloader, welfare queen, riding on the coattails of honest, hard-working American taxpayers - although, granted, your story does change every day or two.

You're just a ne'er do well. You have no "credentials" to respect.

If you had half a brain, you would stop digging.

:dig:

bigrebnc1775

bigrebnc1775

LIAR no where have I said anything about welfare or being a tax cheat I am neither on welfare or a tax cheat I refuse to pay for your welfare

bigrebnc1775

Like posting that he weighs 300 pounds but has a 38" waist, then posting a photo of a fatty with a big beer gut as "proof".

Drunk or dumb or both.

:uhoh3:
jealous little bitch pound for pound as much as you whine and lie I say you have me by a. 100 plus pounds

Forum List

Back