Good News......

celebrate that unemployemtn is 12%, income is down, and there are fewer full time jobs? You are the perfect wexample of liberal ignorance.

Unemployment is 5.9%. Incomes are up. Full time jobs are plentiful

Nice post!

u6 is 12% and full time jobs are fewer than when Barry took office, income is down all thanks to Barry

Weeeeeeeeeee! What was the U6 in January 2010?

How many jobs were lost every month that Bush Cheney was prez? 3/4 million.
How many factories closed while Bush Cheney was prez? 40K

How long will it take to get all those jobs back?
5 million legalize mexicans have all the jobs that we gained since obama became president.

bigrebnc1775

Oh don't be silly but hey, I would think you would be against those dishonest people who are screwing over honest, hard-working, tax paying Americans by working for cash, under the table? For that matter, how about the dishonest employers who, believe it or not, actually pay them cash, under the table, thus cheating honest, hard-working, tax paying Americans.

Nice post!

u6 is 12% and full time jobs are fewer than when Barry took office, income is down all thanks to Barry

5 million legalize mexicans have all the jobs that we gained since obama became president.

Weeeeeeeee! That awful!

LoneLaugher
Oh don't worry. bigrebnc1775 is against those dishonest people who are screwing over honest, hard-working, tax paying Americans by working for cash, under the table? For that matter, how about the dishonest employers who, believe it or not, actually pay them cash, under the table, thus cheating honest, hard-working, tax paying Americans.

Isn't that right, bigrebnc1775 ???

:woohoo:

Last edited:

Nice post!

bigrebnc1775

Oh don't be silly but hey, I would think you would be against those dishonest people who are screwing over honest, hard-working, tax paying Americans by working for cash, under the table? For that matter, how about the dishonest employers who, believe it or not, actually pay them cash, under the table, thus cheating honest, hard-working, tax paying Americans.
I'm not paying for your obamacare.

bigrebnc1775

So you don't think its hypocritical to get paid cash, under the table, freeloading off of honest, hard-working, tax paying Americans who pay their fare share plus paying for those freeloader's share?

What about those freeloaders who need healthcare? They go to the ER, get it for free and the honest, hard-working, tax paying Americans have no choice but to pick up the tab for their welfare.

bigrebnc1775

So you don't think its hypocritical to get paid cash, under the table, freeloading off of honest, hard-working, tax paying Americans who pay their fare share plus paying for those freeloader's share?

What about those freeloaders who need healthcare? They go to the ER, get it for free and the honest, hard-working, tax paying Americans have no choice but to pick up the tab for their welfare.
It's none of your god damn business

bigrebnc1775

It is my business because I'm one of the honest, hard-working, tax paying Americans who pay for the freeloaders. It is the business of every honest, hard-working, tax paying Americans who pay the welfare for the freeloaders.

bigrebnc1775

It is my business because I'm one of the honest, hard-working, tax paying Americans who pay for the freeloaders. It is the business of every honest, hard-working, tax paying Americans who pay the welfare for the freeloaders.
Your business is to tend to your business, my business is my business which is none of yours

Too bad. The tax evader doesn't get to celebrate the good news with the rest of us. How sad.

Last edited:
Too bad. The tax evader doesn't get to celebrate the good news with the rest if us. How sad.

LoneLaugher
bigrebnc1775

But lying, hypocritical tax cheats DO get to force the rest of to pay for their freeloading. They are lying scum who suck on the teat of REAL Americans and we have no choice but to pick up the tab.

Some of them even come to message boards to brag about their lying, cheating and stealing.
:puke3:

I am most interested in wage growth from the report. That will be the true test of recovery. Definitely a more hopeful economic picture starting.

Too bad. The tax evader doesn't get to celebrate the good news with the rest if us. How sad.

LoneLaugher
bigrebnc1775

But lying, hypocritical tax cheats DO get to force the rest of to pay for their freeloading. They are lying scum who suck on the teat of REAL Americans and we have no choice but to pick up the tab.

Some of them even come to message boards to brag about their lying, cheating and stealing.
Liar luddy. has lost his obamacare payment. Stupid I just had a word with Gruber he told me to tell your stupid ass hello.

Too bad. The tax evader doesn't get to celebrate the good news with the rest of us. How sad.
Why are you a tax evader? Don't tell me aren't you're mirroring what you do.

LoneLaugher
bigrebnc1775

Liar luddy. has lost his obamacare payment. Stupid I just had a word with Gruber he told me to tell your stupid ass hello.

12% unemployment is not good news
he';s an idiot.

bigrebnc1775

Its not nice to lie about people who pay their taxes to support the fat, lazy slugs who don't. The people you are lying about also pay to support the families of those who freeload by not paying their own way.

Nope. Not nice at all.

:eusa_naughty:

Why are you a tax evader? Don't tell me aren't you're mirroring what you do.

LoneLaugher
bigrebnc1775

12% unemployment is not good news
he';s an idiot.

bigrebnc1775

Its not nice to lie about people who pay their taxes to support the fat, lazy slugs who don't. The people you are lying about also pay to support the families of those who freeload by not paying their own way.

Nope. Not nice at all.

:eusa_naughty:
Luddy begins trolling when the fact of his trolling are pointed out.
You will respect me I have earned it. unlike you fuck off.

........coming Friday.

It looks like another month of solid job growth is in the books. How many CONSECUTIVE MONTHS of job gains is that?

My business...like the stock market...is recording records on a regular basis. I blew past last year's sales total weeks ago. It's gonna be a gift bonanza in our home this year.

Let's celebrate!!

celebrate that unemployemtn is 12%, income is down, and there are fewer full time jobs? You are the perfect wexample of liberal ignorance.
But the market is up...like it always is. That means everything is alright. You know like how when a liberal has health coverage it means everyone does and the ACA works.

Forum List

Back