Good political news

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
This will most likely be the last time big money donors will be able to buy a republican candidate. They bought Cruz, Bush, Rubio, Kasich and the numerous lesser candidates except Carson and lost about 1 billion dollars. If Trump wins in Nov have no influence with him and if Hillary wins after 8 years of open borders no republican will ever win a national election again.

I'm sorry to break it to you but this will only encourage them to throw even more cash at buying a candidate. You have to remember the federal government alone controls over $4 trillion dollars a year so there's a shit load of government money up for grabs and politicians dangle it out there to the highest bidder.

Dont get me wrong, rep candidates are all up for sale to the highest bidder, but they will never be able to buy the presidency again.

Dont get me wrong, rep candidates are all up for sale to the highest bidder, but they will never be able to buy the presidency again.

That would be great, but as long as Citizens United is in place, there is still a for sale sign on politicians.

I like Bush of these but it is only four year to next election if Clinton won this year so are good news for me how want Jeb if this true or will to be Trump and vice president Christie after national poll 2016 about United States commando president. Or Sanders is third candidate. Hope is over for Cruz how cannot take Republican nominate after Trump winner one more of 14 state it is Donald Trump.

Hilly Clinton received about 300k per speech to Wall Street bankers who couldn't care less what she had to say and lefties still whine about "legal" contributions to republicans? WTF are they thinking?

If I wanted to really kick the Democrats and RINO's in the groin...I'd elect Trump president then have Trump nominate Cruz to the SCOTUS :muahaha:

This will most likely be the last time big money donors will be able to buy a republican candidate. They bought Cruz, Bush, Rubio, Kasich and the numerous lesser candidates except Carson and lost about 1 billion dollars. If Trump wins in Nov have no influence with him and if Hillary wins after 8 years of open borders no republican will ever win a national election again.
Instead only the very wealthy will be able to run for the GOP presidential nomination.

The stupidity of the thread premise speaks for itself.

Forum List

Back