Good Question:,What Will We Be Calling Obama Soon?,"Former White House Employee"?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:desk: :blues: Now this is an interesting question. When Barry and Michelle leaves the White House "For Good", how will they be addressed?, will it vary from state to state?
Maybe in very deep red states,they will just refer to Obama as "Former White House Intern"?, what about in Texas, will most of them call him, "Former Golfer"?
Although we probably have a good idea of all of the names we will be calling Michelle once she is set free to conquer the world.
So lets hear what all of you guys will be calling Barry these next few years.
:clap2: :eusa_clap: :poop:

What's wrong with "Former President?" You got an issue with that, don't bitch because people are saying Trump will never be their President.

Prisoner 87854321

So you're ok with letting this one live?
I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm actually anti-death penalty.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, you can't recall posts from 15 min ago love.
Of course I can. You didn't reference any post of mine. If you had, I would have responded differently.
Intelligent, educated people know better than to make blind references without actually stating what they mean or referencing what they're talking about.

It's not my job to figure out what the fuck you're talking about. If you can't make your point, that's your problem.

Obama didn't work for the White House because it is an inanimate object. He worked for We the People and he was aware of that. Trump thinks We the People work for HIM!

Obama didn't work for the White House because it is an inanimate object. He worked for We the People and he was aware of that. Trump thinks We the People work for HIM!
Ironic (and delusional) post of the day.

Prisoner 87854321

Of course I can. You didn't reference any post of mine. If you had, I would have responded differently.
Intelligent, educated people know better than to make blind references without actually stating what they mean or referencing what they're talking about.

It's not my job to figure out what the fuck you're talking about. If you can't make your point, that's your problem.

Right, I should go chasing after you're bullshit for you.

'What Will We Be Calling Obama Soon?'

The same thing I am calling him now - The Worst President in US History!

:desk: :blues: Now this is an interesting question. When Barry and Michelle leaves the White House "For Good", how will they be addressed?, will it vary from state to state?
Maybe in very deep red states,they will just refer to Obama as "Former White House Intern"?, what about in Texas, will most of them call him, "Former Golfer"?
Although we probably have a good idea of all of the names we will be calling Michelle once she is set free to conquer the world.
So lets hear what all of you guys will be calling Barry these next few years.
:clap2: :eusa_clap: :poop:

He is addressed as President Obama for the rest of his life.

You, on the other hand, will continue to respond to YO… as in "Yo, can we get some peanuts over here?"

Prisoner 87854321

Do you have Putin on ignore? BTW, I am a Republican Conservative but please put ME on ignore, too. Thanks in advance,. I hope to never hear from or see your posts again!... bye now...take care...tally ho.

Prisoner 87854321

Right, I should go chasing after you're bullshit for you.

You're a moron. You made an oblique reference that had no meaning, and then you refused to spit out what you were referencing. Because you're not referencing anything. You're just gibbering.

On ignore you go.

'What Will We Be Calling Obama Soon?'

The same thing I am calling him now - The Worst President in US History!

Trust me, Trump is going to redefine bad. Given his ego and disconnect from reality, he may be the first President we have to physically remove from the WH after he's impeached.

Prisoner 87854321

Do you have Putin on ignore? BTW, I am a Republican Conservative but please put ME on ignore, too. Thanks in advance,. I hopwe to never hear o=from or see your posts again!... bye now...take care...tally ho.

You're a mentally ill liar, is what you are. You aren't significant enough to ignore.

The maturity level of the american public is pretty hilarious. And they blame their politicians.

Forum List

Back