🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good thing this British man didn't have a gun, how else would he be beaten to death with bat?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Had this British man had a legal gun on him...he might still be alive.....but, this is a win win for gun control. The victim didn't have a gun, and he was beaten to death with a baseball bat....not a gun. A win/win.

Do they have baseball bats in Britain, or was this actually a Cricket bat?

Man beaten to death in baseball bat attack

That is bs and you know it.

Here is a case from the U.S..... one woman vs. two men, one with a baseball bat....do you think they wanted to teach her how to play baseball?

Lancaster Woman Scares Off Bat-Wielding Attackers By Pulling Gun On Them

Dinah Burns is licensed to carry a concealed gun, but she'd only recently started taking her weapon while walking her dog.

Based on what happened, it looks like she'll make a point of carrying from now on.

"I think if they'd gotten any closer, I probably would have fired,” said Burns.

It was Monday when Burns was on a footpath near Sanderson Elementary School.

"Two gentlemen came out of the woods, one holding a baseball bat, and said 'You're coming with us'."

The men weren't deterred by Dinah's dog Gracie.

"I said, 'Well, what do you want?,' and as I was saying that I reached in to my pocket and slipped my gun out, slipped the safety off as I pulled it out. As I was doing that the other gentleman came toward me and raised the baseball bat. And, I pointed the gun at them and said, 'I have this and I'm not afraid to use it.'"

The men took off and so far have eluded police. Dinah posted about the incident on Facebook to alert friends and neighbors, to criticism by some.

Forum List

Back